Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,334 members, 7,842,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Abuja One Chance! Buy Small Nokia Phone And Avoid Night Outing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja One Chance! Buy Small Nokia Phone And Avoid Night Outing (480 Views)

Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters In Abuja, One Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja One Chance! Buy Small Nokia Phone And Avoid Night Outing by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
As it used to be called 'One Chance' We've heard several report on how they are in rampage here in Abuja even infront of University of Abuja. We know Our Government, they wont act now until one of them become a victim but we masses need to sensitise our self on measures we can put in place to avoid been a victim. One chance Operators look at your dressing, The phone you are holding, Then look if you are caring bag, they know it might also contain your laptop and other valuable materials, They always go to where you call for them.

Solutions
Don't look too expensive
Get a small phone you can use while you are on road or commercial transit.
Go to the nearest bus top to take car to where ever you are going.
Stop late outing this Days
Be Vigilant ......I believe Nairalander will add more....thanks
Re: Abuja One Chance! Buy Small Nokia Phone And Avoid Night Outing by jom28gy(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
our government is not proactive in their fight for security of the citizens
Re: Abuja One Chance! Buy Small Nokia Phone And Avoid Night Outing by tolugar: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
Just get these items

Red cloth
Sea shell or small snail (then paint it white) and
Stone (the bigger the better)

Tie them together and use it as either bangle or necklace or even hold a big one in your hand.

Then you can walk freely

Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Abuja One Chance! Buy Small Nokia Phone And Avoid Night Outing by ikbnice(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
tolugar:
Just get these items

Red cloth
Sea shell or small snail (then paint it white) and
Stone (the bigger the better)

Tie them together and use it as either bangle or necklace or even hold a big one in your hand.

Then you can walk freely

Thank me later
bro, picture how you gonna look in that
Re: Abuja One Chance! Buy Small Nokia Phone And Avoid Night Outing by tolugar: 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
ikbnice:
bro, picture how you gonna look in that

I’ll first picture how I’ll look after I’ve lost my money and valuables

(1) (Reply)

All Cameroon Refugees To Take Over Nigerian Communities / Ganduje's Pointless ‘pentarchy’ By Jaafar Jaafar / After Lawan's Endorsement Orji Kalu Meets Buhari Presents Venezuela Report.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.