Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son (35572 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by Lilimax(f): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
ok
Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hmmmm I use to think that the Nigerian police use to have an investigative department

What happened

How can an innocent girl be traumatized after being raped

This is why curses trail they (police) and their children

Is there no just police man in Nigeria again

Petition the IGP, let him reason the matter!!!

We hope to hear the outcome!

I wish the victim, friends and family healing and succor while they continue to stand against the unjust

God bless your efforts

1 Like

Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by pek(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
wink2015:

shocked

Rape incident is getting worse in Nigeria day by day.

Very soon we will rival the world capital of rape which is India and South Africa where women and young girls are raped mercilessly on a daily basis.

This rich man son that should have access to free women that lurk around his father 's hotel took caution to the wind by raping a young lady.

Now he has come face to face with the law.
There was no need to quote the post to make your statement.
Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by Georgekyrian(m): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Contact the New IG police contact dey everywhere on the social media
Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by ianq: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
My mother use to warn me even till now, "son, mind where you go and don't associate yourself with the children of super rich except in work places". They can find their way to get out of trouble but you know your mother doesn't have anybody. Till today I keep my circle small. [b]Assuming that gal never went to party with those folks, there wouldn't have been rape. Know your background[/b]

Some would argue that you have over-simplified and generalised but I can identify fully with your assertion from personal experiences- a sister. Then a friend. Being with the wrong company in the wrong place, at a wrong time. A man's first instinct is rage and a thirst to avenge. Not smart.
Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by Livingstone124: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
[quote author=hisexcellency34 post=77960113]Segun pushed Chima into it...[where u there when it happened
Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by Follygunners: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
In all sincerity I don't think okoro people should be given the freedom and autonomy to misbehave. They should be deported back to their jungle whenever they misbehave! angry
Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
You mean the rapist heads are still on their neck?
Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by Cas1741: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
Very articulate and courageous lady, I hope you and your friends get justice. The problem with the Nigerian judicial system is lack of judicial independence. As a result, bribery becomes the norm thereby creating a culture of inequality, kangaroo and jungle system which in turn, results in injustice, denial of natural justice and a terribly perverted judicial system devoid of the basic principles of law. Sad.
Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by jesusson2020: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
He who comes into equity must come with clean hands.

And assault case has been established against those guys, they should go for plea bargain.

For the rape victim, her case is already in court, police can't involve anymore. She will be getting her justice in court.

Those people are trying to use the assault case to kill the rape case, it would have gone well, if they compensate the victim and settle the case.
Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by wyqay: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
Law has stabbed in this county. no matter the time it takes, Justice will prevail.
Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by jaxxy(m): 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
The rapist are criminals and can’t escape justice. As for ur frnds they shud get a good defense against Chima parents that’s all. I’m sure it will go no where as nothing can be proved or held against them.

What Chima’s family shud have done at best is use their own case against her frnds as a bargain chip for a lesser sentence form their randy son bt to say they will get the case completely dropped and let the rapist go free is not possible under the law.
Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by iswallker(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
wink2015:

shocked

Very soon we will rival the world capital of rape which is India and South Africa where women and young girls are raped mercilessly on a daily basis.

This rich man son that should have access to free women that lurk around his father 's hotel took caution to the wind by raping a young lady.

Did you read at all; it has become a case of rub me I rub you... undecided
Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by MissRaine69(f): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
My mother use to warn me even till now, "son, mind where you go and don't associate yourself with the children of super rich except in work places". They can find their way to get out of trouble but you know your mother doesn't have anybody. Till today I keep my circle small. Assuming that gal never went to party with those folks, there wouldn't have been rape. Know your background

Word
Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by makindeyusuf44(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nigeria has now become the home of corruption may god help us out
Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by fof1: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
incogni2o:
you expect me to waste my precious time to read your epistle on a rape case

why not just put a tl;dr at the top

i spend 0.5 seconds on nairaland every 2 hours.

so i will not always have time to read your epistle

LAZINESS PERSONIFIED. REASONS FOR DULLARDS AND HALF BAKED EDUCATORS EVERY WHERE IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by Originalsly: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hmmmm....sometimes you have to fight fire with fire..... when the legal way doesn't work... settle and take it to the street. Let the rapists believe the dust has settled.... can always befriend them... drug them and have them sodomized.... they don't need to be imprisoned..... that's a life sentence... and if they can't bear the trauma... they'll either run mad or commit suicide.
The father himself is a beast.... but... life has a way.
Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
Just Report them to Amadioha, And forget about the rest, or better still throw acid on their faces.. And case closed.
Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by seborrhic: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
Idiot.
So someone raped you and your parents agreed to withdraw a rape case already in court for withdrawal of trumped up charges against your friend?
You think you are talking to kids.
Find another lie and tell,but if true your parents deserve worse because they are by the act supporting rape.
Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by Fourwinds: 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
incogni2o:
you expect me to waste my precious time to read your epistle on a rape case

why not just put a tl;dr at the top

i spend 0.5 seconds on nairaland every 2 hours.

so i will not always have time to read your epistle
who begged you to read it... Nonsense
Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by PeacenLove2: 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
You help yourself with jungle justice, they shout. Now you decide to seek redress with the Law, it turns against you. Naija, carry yansh dash una.

God help the poor in this country. God help them. undecided
Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by Beemhan(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
My mother use to warn me even till now, "son, mind where you go and don't associate yourself with the children of super rich except in work places". They can find their way to get out of trouble but you know your mother doesn't have anybody. Till today I keep my circle small. Assuming that gal never went to party with those folks, there wouldn't have been rape. Know your background
The African man always finds a way to blame the African woman in such matters. It is well with all of you
Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by Maski87: 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dogo,turenchi.
Re: My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son by CodeineJunkiee(m): 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
wink2015:

shocked

Are you retarrded? Must you quote the whole post? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State / Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured / Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.