Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

(video)asari Dokubo Address Issues Betwn Him, Mnk And Ipob - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (video)asari Dokubo Address Issues Betwn Him, Mnk And Ipob (4597 Views)

Wow!see As Citizens Of Other Nations Throw Their Support For MNK And Biafra. Pic / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (video)asari Dokubo Address Issues Betwn Him, Mnk And Ipob by Notasyouthink: 6:42pm On May 01, 2019
hammerFC:

All this u wrote are assumption and not fact.

Ijaw students might be sttudying, teaching and working in his University.

Secondly, a man is never ruled by his emotion but by reason.
You've not answered my question. I said tell me one good reason why I should listen to a militant.

Secondly, how do you know that asari's useless statements is not based on assumptions as a result of hate and greed??

Lastly, I know you don't want Igbos to gain their freedom from nigeria but don't allow your emotions make you just Kanu/Biafra wrongly.
Re: (video)asari Dokubo Address Issues Betwn Him, Mnk And Ipob by hammerFC: 6:47pm On May 01, 2019
Notasyouthink:
You've not answered my question. I said tell me one good reason why I should listen to a militant.

Secondly, how do you know that asari's useless statements is not based on assumptions as a result of hate and greed??

Lastly, I know you don't want Igbos to gain their freedom from nigeria but don't allow your emotions make you just Kanu/Biafra wrongly.

IF IGBO FREEDOM IS STRAIGHT FORWARD, THEN GO FOR IT?

I WILL NEVER GET IN THE WAY OF IGBO FREEDOM.

MY QUESTION TO U IS, HOW MANY TIMES WILL THINGS HAPPEN TO U, BEFORE U LEARN?

IGBO ARE A GREAT PEOPLE ONLY WEN THEY HUMBLE THEMSELVES TO BE A LEARNING NATION.
Re: (video)asari Dokubo Address Issues Betwn Him, Mnk And Ipob by hammerFC: 6:54pm On May 01, 2019
ASARI HAVE NOT COMMITTED A CAPITAL OFFENCE.

ASARI HAVE NOT COMMITTED ANY CRIME.

WHERE IGBOS NOT SOLD INTO SLAVERY?

WHY DONT WE LEARN OUR HISTORY AS A PEOPLE?

WHY DO WE HAVE CHILDREN ANSWERING ENGLISH NAMES AND NOT IGBO?

TODAY, IN MANY IGBO HOMES IT IS A PROBLEM FOR THE PARENTS TO SPEAK IGBO TO THEIR CHILDREN. THUS, MANY OF THE IGBO CHILDREN CANNOT EVEN SPEAK IGBO BUT THEY SPEAK YORUBA.

OR IS IT IN MY MOUTH THAT U WANT TO HERE THAT OUR NATION NEEDS HEALING.
Re: (video)asari Dokubo Address Issues Betwn Him, Mnk And Ipob by hammerFC: 7:04pm On May 01, 2019
If u notice, yoruba have refused to send this particular final video from Asari to FP, WHY?

Becos, they would like nothing more than Igbo and Ijaw to kill each other.

Ndiigbo here on nairaland should always try not to get carried away with Yoruba propaganda.
Re: (video)asari Dokubo Address Issues Betwn Him, Mnk And Ipob by aribisala0(m): 8:07pm On May 01, 2019
hammerFC:

AROCHUKWU IS ANOTHER SENARIO OF IGBOS CAPTURING IGBOS FOR EUROPEAN SLAVE TRADERS.

ALL TRIBES WITHIN EUROPEAN REACH AND CONTROL WERE TAKEN AS SLAVES.

ALTHOUGH THE OGONI CLAIM THAT NO ONE AMONGST THEM WERE SOLD INTO SLAVERY, WHICH IMPLIES OGONI WERE SLAVE RAIDERS, LIKE THE KALABARI.

THE EUROPEAN LATER FORMED ALLIANCE WITH THE COASTAL TRIBE TO VENTURE INLAND AND CAPTURE UNSUSPECTING TRIBES.

THIS IS HISTORY AND GETTING ANGRY WILL NOT CHANGE IT.

ASARI WANTS TO THROW MUD AND BANTER WITH IPOB AND UNCONSCIOUSLY DRAGGING IGBO INTO IT.

AS BOTH IPOB AND IGBO ARE INTERCHANGABILY AFFILIATED.

NO!!

We all know how Eeboes boast of having no kings.

Well The Akpas conquered the Aros installed a King and new dynasty. Gave them a new Juju and cult and the mandate to bring slaves regularly to Calabar from all over Eebow land.

Essentially The people speak Eeebo but Aros know their story
Re: (video)asari Dokubo Address Issues Betwn Him, Mnk And Ipob by hammerFC: 8:24pm On May 01, 2019
aribisala0:

NO!!

We all know how Eeboes boast of having no kings.

Well The Akpas conquered the Aros installed a King and new dynasty. Gave them a new Juju and cult and the mandate to bring slaves regularly to Calabar from all over Eebow land.

Essentially The people speak Eeebo but Aros know their story

I KNOW U ARE IN HERE SOMEWHERE, AS ANYTHING IGBO GIVES U ERECTION.

CAN U MOVE THIS THREAD TO FP AND LET US DISCUSS OR U WANT TO USE BOREDOM TO FINISH NAIRALANDERS?
Re: (video)asari Dokubo Address Issues Betwn Him, Mnk And Ipob by hammerFC: 10:25pm On May 01, 2019
seun can we have the final video of Asari and Kanu on fp? Asari said this video would be his last.
Re: (video)asari Dokubo Address Issues Betwn Him, Mnk And Ipob by Notasyouthink: 1:03am On May 02, 2019
hammerFC:

IF IGBO FREEDOM IS STRAIGHT FORWARD, THEN GO FOR IT?

I WILL NEVER GET IN THE WAY OF IGBO FREEDOM.

MY QUESTION TO U IS, HOW MANY TIMES WILL THINGS HAPPEN TO U, BEFORE U LEARN?

IGBO ARE A GREAT PEOPLE ONLY WEN THEY HUMBLE THEMSELVES TO BE A LEARNING NATION.
What do you mean by if Igbo freedom is straight??

My own question to you is, has anything bad happened to Igbo before??

I don't just understand you honestly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zelensky In A New York Gay Pride Parade Way Back 1991 / Ekiti Poll: Tribunal Adjourns For Judgment / Ojukwu's Burial: Crowd Control As The Greatest Challenge During Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.