Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors (4093 Views)

Amaechi: When I Was A Governor, Osinbajo Was Just A Mere Commissioner / Osinbajo - Trully "A Mere Commissioner"? / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by sarrki(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yemi we are with you all the way

Cc lalasticlala

Cc mynd44

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by amaniro: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
I don't know bout you. All I see is a servant fake lying pastor and two thieves.

17 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by Donald95(m): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
I love Osibanjo and would like him be president but he doesn't have the balls like GEJ. Cabals will push him around like a boy until his leadership is messed up. We need a strong leader like Peter Obi the stainless upstanding man

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by sarrki(m): 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
amaniro:
I don't know bout you. All I see is a servant fake lying pastor and two thieves.

I am sure your generation or incoming generation has never and will never produce someone like him

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by sarrki(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
Donald95:
I love Osibanjo and would like him be president but he doesn't have the balls like GEJ. Cabals will push him around like a boy until his leadership is messed up. We need a strong leader like Peter Obi the stainless upstanding man

Obi is weak

Rather I go for elechi Or Obiano

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
He is still a mere commissioner...

A houseboy and buhari dey cleaner...

A slave like awolowo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by amaniro: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
sarrki:

I am sure your generation or incoming generation has never and will never produce someone like him
u

Ooh Really?.
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by Donald95(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
sarrki:

Obi is weak

Elechi will take us back to 1942.

Obiano is enjoying the pathway made by Obi.

Peter Obi or Sullivan is good for the job. They will correct many mistakes made by buhari

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by amaniro: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
sarrki:

Obi is weak

It's your manhood that is weak not Mr. Peter obi

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by slimfit1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
Osagyefo98:

A slave like awolowo.

And your father has surpassed that?

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by sarrki(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
Donald95:

Elechi will take us back to 1942.

Obiano is enjoying the pathway made by Obi.

Peter Obi or Sullivan is good for the job. They will correct many mistakes made by buhari

You need to also understand that Obi is not sellable to other regions

He’s seen as a bigot

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by sarrki(m): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
slimfit1:

Seriously I mean it

Coz you lack morals

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by Donald95(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
sarrki:

He’s seen as a bigot

Yes. They hate him because they hate progress and are Envy because of his money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by sarrki(m): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
Donald95:

Yes. They hate him because they hate progress and are Envy because of his money.

Nop

He’s a bigot

He’s not and will never appeal to us

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
slimfit1:

Is not honourable so why will he?
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by omenkaLives(m): 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
amaniro:
Can you show us the picture of dad who is a righteous god that deals only with angels so we can reverence him. cool

That shouldnt be too hard to do.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by festacman(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Twale!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by TRIGITIS: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
sarrki:

Seriously I mean it

Coz you lack morals
You are quoting him out of context.
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by Turantula(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
sarrki:

Nop

He’s a bigot

He’s not and will never appeal to us
Nothing appeals to dirty Afonja(s) except skull mining grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
sarrki:

He was handpicked by tinubu,not that he merit it.
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by Is04970: 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
Donald95:
I stopped reading where you said GEJ had balls.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by Donald95(m): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
Is04970:
I stopped reading where you said GEJ had balls.
I said Osibanjo dosen't have balls like GEJ

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by Amuocha: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
Useless pictures
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by Printerscanner: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
amaniro:

Take Sniper Humanicide. It eliminates all senseless walk, crawling or wailing humans.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by Printerscanner: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
Osagyefo98:

A slave like awolowo.

Sniper Humanicide is cheap. Drink it and give your family to drink also.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by Printerscanner: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Turantula:

Nothing appeals to dirty Afonja(s) except skull mining grin grin grin grin

Nothing appeals to Flattinos except drugs and prostitution.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
Printerscanner:

Sniper Humanicide is cheap. Drink it and give your family to drink also.
Dats what awolowo took(rat poison)and saved many rats.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by sarrki(m): 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Dats what awolowo took(rat poison)and saved many rats.

Lol

All this online miscreants sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by YungMillionaire: 2:28am On Apr 30, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by Mace0lane: 4:27am On Apr 30, 2019
He shouldn’t be seen he is actually a bigot. Was he not that bastard that started the catholic angelic division crisis in Anambra ? Was it not the fool that fired Igbo from the Anambra civil service ? Was this not the kickback taking bastard just like Ganduje ? Was this not the lunatic that use state money to refurbish a company he owns ? The foolishness of this Obi guy should never be condoned in any human race.

Peter Obi deserve 2 be stoned 2 death 4 the criminal he is no stories or questions period.

sarrki:

He’s seen as a bigot

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors by Mace0lane: 4:36am On Apr 30, 2019
Bro you are funny ...lol
How does a bastard show the pathetic father of his that he wake with sliding tackle every morning ?!

omenkaLives:
Can you show us the picture of dad who is a righteous god that deals only with angels so we can reverence him. cool

That shouldnt be too hard to do.
amaniro post=77960199:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's BMC Turns Against Chad In War Of Calumny Over His Boko Haram Onslaught / Another Fulani Settlement Dislodged At Uburu Ama-achi In Abakaliki Lga, Ebonyi S / Diya Wept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.