Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Feed A Fasting Soul (donation In Cash And Kinds) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Feed A Fasting Soul (donation In Cash And Kinds) (525 Views)

TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind / Why Is Donation In Churches An Every Sunday Thing? / Feed A Fasting Soul (donation In Cash And Kinds)* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feed A Fasting Soul (donation In Cash And Kinds) by Oibrahim: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
*RAMADAN 1440*

*FEED A FASTING SOUL (DONATION IN CASH AND KINDS)*

The month of Ramadan, filled with bliss and abundant blessings presents us with an opportunity to maximize our good deeds. One of such acts which all Muslims are encouraged to perform in excess is kindness and charity.

I guess you've prepared your spiritual timetable for the Holy month, I guess your goals for the month are already spelt out, and the plans to actualise then are in place.

I am sure you've started the Ramadan shopping, There are lots of mouth watering you can earn humongous rewards from Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'aala).�

*How do you do that ?*

```Just donate handsomely to the Ramadan IFTAR Programme organised by MSSN AAUA.... and help feed over 200 indigent Muslim students during the blessed Month of Ramadan```

The *Muslim Students' Society of Nigeria, Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko* is willing to take up that responsibility with your help!

As *Muslims* , our responsibilities are enormous. People have expectations for us and that’s why we have to be models for people in the society by way of doing the right things at all times.

Also *Read, share, forward and Follow up* to ensure your friends do the same.

*THE PROPHET (SAW) SAID* : “ ```WHOEVER FEEDS A PERSON WHO IS BREAKING HIS FAST WILL EARN THE SAME REWARD AS HIM WITHOUT ANYTHING BEING LESSENED FROM THE REWARD OF THE FASTING PERSON``` .” (AT-TIRMIDHI)

Remember Allah promises you manifold in return.

*Account details:*

*ACCESS BANK*
ACC NUM: *0778100889*
ACC NAME: *AL-Bayyinah Press Crew MSSN AAUA*

To support us with food items, you can call -
*08038521924,08107834761*

*Signed* :
```Oriloye Fuad```
*Amir, MSSN AAUA* .

Re: Feed A Fasting Soul (donation In Cash And Kinds) by Balet: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
May Almighty Allah accept all our acts of ibaadah from us.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Unto The Homosexuals: "NEITHER DO I CONDEMN YOU, GO AND SIN NO MORE" / Startnow Channel / Watch Pastor Chris Live at Rhapsody Of Realities Rhapathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.