Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,882 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Is It Right To Still Go To Church Infact What Is The Need - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Still Go To Church Infact What Is The Need (565 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Is It Right For A Church To Have Football Unit? / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Still Go To Church Infact What Is The Need by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2010
Don't do that thing that is wrong cos it is wrong and do as much good as you can afford and compromise for others those things u really know you could sacrifice not if itz gonna affect you negatively cos u need to be alive to help another person. finally acknowledge that something powerful made you to exist. ONCE YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND YOUR CONSCIENCE CONCURS, U ARE GOOD TO GO YOUR WAY.

conditions for these to hold are:
1.You should be fortunate to come from a good family background.
2. your conscience should be fashioned in such a way that it is accustomed to the normal good social norms of the society
3. The manifestation of your conscience shouldn't be a threat to anyone.

After thinking for 3:42:09 hrs, I asked if there was any need for going to church, First the above comments simultanously emerged and I wrote it down immediately, elaborating on it is as follows, You've read the bible, I've done so since I was like 1.6 yrs old and everyone should by now know that Jesus Christ of Nazereth, the originator of christianity never meant it to be a religion but just a lifestyle, the lifestyle you choose for yourself is learned at first and perfected afterwards ie made more simple as you progress in it but how come the modern christianity continues to twindle into a labyrinth of complex institution which you have to get initiated into before being accepted and taut the norms, I agree that every practice should have norms which is the rulebricks and guidelines but saying the truth of what we are saying ie an exploiting avenue.
I thank God that b4 the apostles died that the copy of the bible was left, at least from there one can make references to make sure he is not erring. everybody comes around to say what he thinks bible is all about, i bet we ar still waiting for that spirit to interpret that passage to us and if we don't hear that small voice we just come out and start saying what felt like in name of preaching the gospel, Have we ourselves tried in our own little capabilities to undertand that passage of the bible that we are reading. right now nobody exactly knows the truth about christianity, we ar fumbling in a mixture of lies and confusion if not why so many denominations that has nothing in common except that if you listen very well u'll hear the name of Jesus being called by the chief celebrant. am sorry to say that right now that religion is deceptive
Re: Is It Right To Still Go To Church Infact What Is The Need by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2010
and that some people now leverage on that for capitalist interest. so instead of deceiving yourself, you have your bible and you know how to pray, you know how to live your life before you start, think along the lines,
Re: Is It Right To Still Go To Church Infact What Is The Need by Image123(m): 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2010
This guy needs Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong Or Unbiblical (or Vice Versa) To Marry More Than One Wife/husband? / God's Grace / So Much For Tithing - But Are You Washed In The Blood Of The Lamb ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.