Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens (44172 Views)

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola / Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by ishawlar: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Oga weting be ur own. U no dey Bleep all girls way u dey carry 4 back
Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by feelgoodstuffs(m): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Who ask you? Amebo
Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Which kind wahala be this??
Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by MissRaine69(f): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Victims?
They are opportunists who think that success will come if you adopt the “open leg technique” .
All are adults and the women in this case prefer the easy way to success. Nothing is easy if you are easy.

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by martinz1: 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
Funny
Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by Isoduwa(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
ednut1:
Nothing new here. The gals am sure were the ones offering him d pussy for free. Abeg who has that gal in burna song angelina. I need her number

How many times them go correct Una for this nairaland I'm not Am

7 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by Slymonster(m): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
True sh1t....i know of one lol...Clarence does that very well,dont know of the other two
Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by Jaqenhghar: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2019

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by RTSC: 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
ednut1:
Nothing new here. The gals am sure were the ones offering him d pussy for free. Abeg who has that gal in burna song angelina. I need her number
Oluwa burna probably fuckkedd her already

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by Udomite: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Last last, we go hear say, nija just lost one of her uprising directors. After sleeping with multiple girls, how will they not be having heart attacks.
Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by Triniti(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
I like Mike for his boldness when ever he’s making an allegation. He calls the name of the parties involved with their social media handles attached to it.....talk of a man with large size pair of balls!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by Yoighaman(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
You get to a stage in life, you don't need to chase women, they'd be the ones chasing you. Pretty Mike should leave these guys alone, to them, women are one of the spoils of success so let them enjoy, they worked very hard to attain that height. If horses were wishes, beggars will ride.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by RTSC: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
To be honest, most guys would do the same.

These girls are easy. Glorified hookers basically.

You don't need to talk too much sef. They already know what you are looking for.

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by olisaEze(m): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
See this one that leads girls about with dog leashes around their neck I guess u only return them to their kernel at night abii!?

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by dheaven: 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
Maybe one of the girls refuse to date him despite giving others for free so he has to pay them back by blowing whistle.
Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by Jaqenhghar: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
MissRaine69:
Victims?
They are opportunists who think that success will come if you adopt the “open leg technique” .
All are adults and the women in this case prefer the easy way to success. Nothing is easy if you are easy.
I had this old friend that was hired to do make up one of the Clarence Peters'set. The stories she told me about the video vixens will make you throw up. Very trashy girls. That being said that your last line.... dope.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by COOL10(m): 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
NOC1:

go and ask Bill Cosby and R. Kelly if they raped them, it is a crime to take advantage of someone because of his condition.

Oga,as far as Clarence didn't blackmail them in one way or another,what they had is CONSENSUAL sexx.

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by mperoakeem(m): 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
davodyguy:
What's vixens?
Those ladies you see in a music video wearing pants and bra

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by jaxxy(m): 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
Zhegx:
Will this bumboclaat shut up? Did they force the girls to remove their pants? They wanted popularity and were willing to pay the price, so what the fvck are you talking about? On another note, I still don't understand the motive behind fvcking different babes when they all have the same thing albeit different colors, shapes and width. Wetin concern me sef?

Team "ban hijab".

Nobody says u shudnt carry 1000 women if u
Like bt it wud be nice if these men kept their businesses professional and about talent and creativity. Sex for roles is totally wrong. Must u sleep with every gal that u shoot a video with or for? That’s Nonsense.

Generalkaycee:
Keep your attention focused entirely on what is truly your own concern, and be clear that what belongs to others is their business and none of yours.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by oluwasegun007(m): 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
And aunty tiwa is a vixen too...
Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by oduademonest: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dido lobo

As long as he didn't rape them, I dont see any problem

We should learn to mind our problems. No one is perfect

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by 136Aderiyike188: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
ok

@/@/

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by ddooskie(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
Zhegx:
Will this bumboclaat shut up? Did they force the girls to remove their pants? They wanted popularity and were willing to pay the price, so what the fvck are you talking about? On another note, I still don't understand the motive behind fvcking different babes when they all have the same thing albeit different colors, shapes and width. Wetin concern me sef?

Team "ban hijab".
Abi

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by naturefellow(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
This one go they break table anyhow not minding if carpenters they to repair or not shocked
LMAO
Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by cr7lomo: 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
Zhegx:

Team "ban hijab".

It's certain that people like u dint know the negative effect of what these men are doing...that's sexual harassment if u don't know...go and Google the name Weinstein movie producer

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by cr7lomo: 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
Teewhy2:
The video vixens are the one too be blame, it is not a must you must make fame sleeping with men, they can venture into some more respectable profession to make money.
If they sleep with men to get to the top the day those men finds new women to sleep with that is the beginning of them falling down.

Are you planning to do a roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/11

Nice
Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by nnaemmy(m): 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
They have s*x with Video Vixen girls

you that tie girls with chains on the necks nko? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by TemmyT002(m): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
Are the so-called vixens babies?
That's means they are too greedy for fame not to complain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Stuns In Bikini In Florida / Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? / Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.