Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens (44304 Views)

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola / Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by timibare(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
NOC1:

go and ask Bill Cosby and R. Kelly if they raped them, it is a crime to take advantage of someone because of his condition.
THIS IS NIGERIA
Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by Beemhan(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
Teewhy2:
The video vixens are the one too be blame, it is not a must you must make fame sleeping with men, they can venture into some more respectable profession to make money.
If they sleep with men to get to the top the day those men finds new women to sleep with that is the beginning of them falling down.

Are you planning to do a roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/11
More respectable profession you say. Are you aware men in positions of authority in Nigeria look for any opportunity to sleep with females that need their help? Lecturers do it to students, bosses do it to their employees... It's everywhere. In banks, ministries, politics, churches etc. Aren't these 'respectable professions/places.
Why must the african man always finds a way to blame the African woman. A woman gets raped, they say it's because she wasn't dressed properly. Video producers demand sex for roles from vixens, they say it's because it's not a respectable profession.
Why do we hate our women this much? Who did this to us for phok's sake

8 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by meobizy(f): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
Na today?
I will do the same too.
All those sexy girls in music videos, una think say e easy?
My joystick was made to record the temperature between their thighs.
Video vixens small sef, na female musicians I go target pass.
Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by davodyguy: 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
mperoakeem:
Those ladies you see in a music video wearing pants and bra
Thanks, but I think they're not decent, so not a big deal if clearance is doing what has been alleged
Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by CaesarDon(m): 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
NOC1:

go and ask Bill Cosby and R. Kelly if they raped them, it is a crime to take advantage of someone because of his condition.

Video vixen is an alias for Olosho

Trust me those girls did most of the seduction,

Pretty mike never said they offered sex for their roles

You'd do more if you're in his shoes

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by ernieboy(m): 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
davodyguy:

Thanks, but I think they're not decent, so not a big deal if clearance is doing what has been alleged
video vixens are mostly oloshos. wikipedia says the profession is a nuanced form of sex work.

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by davodyguy: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
ernieboy:
video vixens are mostly oloshos. wikipedia says the profession is a nuances form of sex work.
I agree.

Many guys would never permit their babes to do those shits, never for a decent woman/lady
Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by Badonasty(m): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
oluchisimfred:
Pretty Mike in a new Instagram post, called out Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit and Unlimited for reportedly taking advantage of video vixens and sleeping with them over the years. Pretty Mike who called out Clarence Peters, accused him of having a party sex with 2 popular video vixen besties, all in the name of more exposure.

His call out post reads in part;

Top directors such as @Clarenceshotit @unlimitedla@Paul_Gambit over the years have been known to take advantage of these girls and they are also the top womanizers having the record of sleeping with the most vixens..Rumor has it that Top Director Clarences Peters recently had a party with 2 popular video vixen besties,all in the name of more Exposure,More LeadRoles etc. @opeyemeee who is one of the Industry top Middle man has slept with almost every girl he has promoted or recommended for a job and uses this to promise them more jobs.. @omobonike_ another known handler also takes advantage of most of these vixens who can’t successfully get a job on there own...with the amount of girls in the industry no wonder they all share the same men as @Queennerfatiti1 and @princesshyngle posted recently also exposing the lifestyle of most of these girls..To maintain their luxurious lifes most of them recycle the same men of which I use to be a victim..This is the dilemma constantly faced in the industry,upcoming girls looks up to these ladies if only they knew what it really takes to get there☹️..#MayTheLordBlessAllOurHustle

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/29/pretty-mike-calls-out-clarence-peters-other-music-video-directors-for-sleeping-with-video-vixens/

I just like this guy...the guy no send at all

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by Soul47(m): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
ishawlar:
Oga weting be ur own. U no dey Bleep all girls way u dey carry 4 back

I think he is gay.
Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by JimD(m): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
Most folks commenting rubbish here are very ignorant. In the US and better countries, no one wants to hear she threw herself at me. You be famous guy, you slept with someone, even a runsgirl, she fit sue you for everything you got and render your career useless. Ask Bill Cosby. Even 2pac career almost ended because of a wrong Mouth Action from a runsgirl.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by olajide8(m): 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
oluchisimfred:
Pretty Mike in a new Instagram post, called out Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit and Unlimited for reportedly taking advantage of video vixens and sleeping with them over the years. Pretty Mike who called out Clarence Peters, accused him of having a party sex with 2 popular video vixen besties, all in the name of more exposure.

His call out post reads in part;

Top directors such as @Clarenceshotit @unlimitedla@Paul_Gambit over the years have been known to take advantage of these girls and they are also the top womanizers having the record of sleeping with the most vixens..Rumor has it that Top Director Clarences Peters recently had a party with 2 popular video vixen besties,all in the name of more Exposure,More LeadRoles etc. @opeyemeee who is one of the Industry top Middle man has slept with almost every girl he has promoted or recommended for a job and uses this to promise them more jobs.. @omobonike_ another known handler also takes advantage of most of these vixens who can’t successfully get a job on there own...with the amount of girls in the industry no wonder they all share the same men as @Queennerfatiti1 and @princesshyngle posted recently also exposing the lifestyle of most of these girls..To maintain their luxurious lifes most of them recycle the same men of which I use to be a victim..This is the dilemma constantly faced in the industry,upcoming girls looks up to these ladies if only they knew what it really takes to get there☹️..#MayTheLordBlessAllOurHustle

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/29/pretty-mike-calls-out-clarence-peters-other-music-video-directors-for-sleeping-with-video-vixens/

See rubbish talk- so who should he sleep with? U no see those girls ni? Some people would just wake up and decide ro play penalty kick to throwing - off point

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by Carlyboi(m): 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
That stupid Clarence with his smelly dreadlock and nerdy glass anyways should one expect better from the son of shina Peters and clarion chukwura his parents are nowhere decent but I used to see him as one role model and someone morally upright and responsible never knew he is such an idiot.....I hate it when people take undue advantage of others coz they’re in a position of power karma wud visit their offsprings FoH sure as regards that unlimited LA who even hooks up with dead and razz looking thing like him dos girls no kuku get level camera and cinematography makes me shine fool like him!as regards the gambit or armpit don’t even know what that one looks like so he can go and die!but if these girls are so cheap to get for ordinary video directors how the big acts like wizzes Davido Burma go come dey do dem if them shook eye chai!industry poosies don suffer oo!

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by wman(m): 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
NOC1:

Nonsense. R. Kelly slept with underaged girls. Bill Cosby touched women without consent.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by wman(m): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
JimD:
Most folks commenting rubbish here are very ignorant. In the US and better countries, no one wants to hear she threw herself at me. You be famous guy, you slept with someone, even a runsgirl, she fit sue you for everything you got and render your career useless. Ask Bill Cosby. Even 2pac career almost ended because of a wrong Mouth Action from a runsgirl.

You're the ignorant one. Have consensual sex with someone of legal age and nothing will happen. Bill Cosby touched women inappropriately, drugged them and raped them. Read more about the numerous sexual allegation cases in the US before calling others ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by Frezhkid10(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
NOC1:

....nah tit for tat jawe... nothing spoil.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by Frezhkid10(m): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
JimD:
..... that is America..their laws their life..about u will say bcoz Saudi considers drinking alcohol as a crime...Nigeria should now follow suit

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by UKBobo(m): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

We talk more about sex in this country. What is so special about sex sef ?

Bros, firewater never reach your cassava?
Re: Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens by Greatfullheart: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2019
What He's Saying is True, i See No Difference between Top Music Producers and Nollywood Directors or Producers who Sleep With Girls or Rather People's Future Wife just to Give Them a Lead Role. And as For The Ladies they Can Do Everything to Get a Lead Role either In Music Or In Acting Role...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Johnny Creed, Singer Commits Suicide In Enugu (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today / What Kcee's Limpopo Really Means + Pictures. Have Nigerians Been Fooled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.