Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,872 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Is There Yoruba Quarters And Kings In The Northern States? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is There Yoruba Quarters And Kings In The Northern States? (642 Views)

10 Most Powerful Kings In Nigeria / Top 10 Of The Richest Kings In Nigeria (2019) And Their Cars / Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Yoruba Quarters And Kings In The Northern States? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
Why are there Hausa quarters in the south? Why do they have rulers in all southern states? Since they don't have any ancestry here.

Will the Fulani allow a yoruba man and government to se up Yoruba business up north? Like how herdsmen are fighting for southern lands.

I need answers
Re: Is There Yoruba Quarters And Kings In The Northern States? by grandstar(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
When I was in Jos in 1998,(I slept there enroute to Bauchi) it was as if I came across a community in Jos where it seemed everybody spoke Yoruba. I wondered why everyone spoke the language fluently. Based on this, there may be Yoruba communities in the North

1 Like

Re: Is There Yoruba Quarters And Kings In The Northern States? by Yujin(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
grandstar:
When I was in Jos in 1998,(I slept there enroute to Bauchi) it was as if I came across a community in Jos where it seemed everybody spoke Yoruba. I wondered why everyone spoke the language fluently. Based on this, there may be Yoruba communities in the North
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Done Business With Omoosanyin / Odo-oro Ekiti Gets New Oba Oba Jemilehin Aladesodedero 1 Ascends Odo-oro Ekiti / Crab Mentality ; Crab Pull Crab Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.