Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Top Celebrities From The Old That I Have Missed And None Has Replaced Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Celebrities From The Old That I Have Missed And None Has Replaced Them (510 Views)

12 Celebrities From Ebonyi State / 15 Years After Gbenga Adeboye, His Wed. Mystery. Who Has Replaced Him? / Who Is The 'best Dressed' Among These Female Celebrities From Banky W's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Celebrities From The Old That I Have Missed And None Has Replaced Them by Kay25(m): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
list of the old celebrities that I have missed and quite a lot of people who are older than 25 can relate with..Some of them are gbenga adeboye with his comical stance that made a difference even till now no one has been able to do like him.Another one is kola olawuyi the man with the mystical programme that shook ground 'nnkan nbe' crooner.missed those days.Michael Jackson....wacko jacko this man thrilled me while I was young...add yours let's just remember the good old days that was meaningful
Re: Top Celebrities From The Old That I Have Missed And None Has Replaced Them by KendrickAyomide: 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Let it roll
Re: Top Celebrities From The Old That I Have Missed And None Has Replaced Them by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
Kenny Rodgers
Lionel Richie
Rosette
Celina Odion(that's how the binis call her cheesy)
Luther vandros.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie, Fights Dirty With A Police Officer Who Threaten / Drake Speaks On Getting Plastic Surgery / Bobrisky Should Be Arrested Not Naira Marley. Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.