Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka (21445 Views)

Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka / South African Police Arresting Any Foreigner Without Valid ID And Papers (Photos / CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by angelo5uk(m): 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
TotoNaRubber:

CONFIRM

I dedicate this FTC to the Ashawo i fuucked this night,

even though her toto was wider than LEKKI - EPE

EXPRESSWAY. I Still managed to cum all over her face.

Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by fapcrook(m): 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
TotoNaRubber:

Ti e ba e

Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by visiblincognito: 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
yinkus6750:
Even in Sri Lanka?
Please, what are we looking for, all over the world?
Can't we stay put in our country and make things better?
Ghana did it and achieved success.
yimu
Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by hezekade(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Na raw u do am? Evidence of lying.

[/b][/quote]
Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by MrCuteking(m): 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
TotoNaRubber:

When you die leave this world, Na this page them go use judge you for big screen. Spits!!!

1 Like

Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by cardoctor(m): 12:00am On Apr 30, 2019
Not surprising
Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by TotoNaRubber: 12:10am On Apr 30, 2019
Try and understand jokes before being a typical nigerian.

MrCuteking:

When you die leave this world, Na this page them go use judge you for big screen. Spits!!!
Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by noble2faith(m): 12:11am On Apr 30, 2019
TotoNaRubber:

Son of man, where is thy common sense!
Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:39am On Apr 30, 2019
vesselchino:
They will be used as escape goat �
hahhah naa so. Those goats no later escape o
Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by Excuzeme: 12:40am On Apr 30, 2019
DoTheNeedful:
Chai no name angry sad

Even if they don't want to release their names, they should have shown their heads so that we can inspect the shapes grin grin

Below are sample-heads l collected from Bangladesh, while the other one is from Malaysia
grin grin grin

Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by Excuzeme: 12:47am On Apr 30, 2019
yinkus6750:
Even in Sri Lanka?

I wished they had listed the names and you will see the common denominator in all the names (I won say more than that but their reactiosn will confirm where they are from...just dey watch).

The major reason over 90% of those "Nigerians' go to these Asian countries is to Peddle Hard Drugs.
The smuggle the drugs into these people's country and form local drug rings to do the distribution.
After a while, they come home with loads of "blood money" and begin to waste it lavishly and oppresing their own kinsmen.
Any Nigerian caught for Drug offences in a foreign land and it is proved beyond reasonable doubt, should be hanged.

Small time, they will say they are developin Sri Lanka.
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by Kingkun69(m): 12:48am On Apr 30, 2019
msmon:
Suffer Head!

Some people are just too desperate to travel out of the country.

Imagine, Sri Lanka!

Like if u believe u can make it here in Nigeria!
Obviously if you go for an interview and they ask you about Sri Lanka you would be kicked out on the spot Sri Lanka is a very good place in terms of education health literacy employment and GDP because u say bombing be thinking it is shithole it is 5x better than naija it would have been more if not for the war they just ceased permanently pls get ur facts right stop embarrassing urself google is ur friend

1 Like

Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by Kingkun69(m): 12:49am On Apr 30, 2019
id911:
Weti dey Sri Lanka self? Abi na just to the boast say you dey abroad grin

Bia OP, where dem right say 10 Naija people dey?

Probably fake news for traffic
sri Lanka is a very nice place don't be fooled

1 Like

Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by planetx: 1:29am On Apr 30, 2019
Kingkun69:
Obviously if you go for an interview and they ask you about Sri Lanka you would be kicked out on the spot Sri Lanka is a very good place in terms of education health literacy employment and GDP because u say bombing be thinking it is shithole it is 5x better than naija it would have been more if not for the war they just ceased permanently pls get ur facts right stop embarrassing urself google is ur friend
Rubbish... Sri Lankan is a third world shithole.
Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by pazienza(m): 2:05am On Apr 30, 2019
Excuzeme:

I wished they had listed the names and you will see the common denominator in all the names (I won say more than that but their reactiosn will confirm where they are from...just dey watch).

The major reason over 90% of those "Nigerians' go to these Asian countries is to Peddle Hard Drugs.
The smuggle the drugs into these people's country and form local drug rings to do the distribution.
After a while, they come home with loads of "blood money" and begin to waste it lavishly and oppresing their own kinsmen.
Any Nigerian caught for Drug offences in a foreign land and it is proved beyond reasonable doubt, should be hanged.

Small time, they will say they are developin Sri Lanka.
undecided undecided

You mean common denominator like we witnessed in the Saudi case?

https://www.nairaland.com/5115312/list-nigerians-beheaded-middle-east

Bet they took it to Saudi to accommodate them with crime.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by Kingkun69(m): 2:27am On Apr 30, 2019
planetx:
Rubbish... Sri Lankan is a third world shithole.
no need arguing u clearly don't know what ur saying

1 Like

Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by oduademonest: 3:28am On Apr 30, 2019
Black man don suffer sha!
Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by Afonja007: 4:25am On Apr 30, 2019
msmon:
Suffer Head!

Imagine, Sri Lanka!

oga make we Nigerians stop to dey call other countries common that country or imagine that country, all this countries don't 've oil but they are moving forward while we with crude oil we can't refine it
Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by Badonasty(m): 5:26am On Apr 30, 2019
MediaLife:
Ten Nigerians are among 13 foreign nationals arrested by police for violating Sri Lankan immigration laws during their stay in the country, police said on Monday.

The others arrested for the crime include one Indian, an Iraqi and a Thai national staying in different parts of the Lankan capital, police spokesman S P Ruwan Gunasekara said.

They were produced in the courts today, he was quoted as saying by the SundayTimes.

The arrests have come after the Sri Lankan government beefed up security measures following the country's worst terror attacks on Easter Sunday, killing 253 people and injuring 500 others.

A total of 106 suspects, including a Tamil medium teacher and a school principal, have been arrested in connection with the Easter Sunday blasts.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/ten-nigerians-without-valid-arrested.html

wetin dey always vex me about this people wey dey travel up and down be say it's not as if they are even living great in those countries they run too...Sri Lanka of all countries...make I kúkú remain for naija

1 Like

Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by Madeu(m): 5:26am On Apr 30, 2019
msmon:
Suffer Head!

Imagine, Sri Lanka!

Nigeria population is increasingly daily. There's a need to start dumping our excessive people elsewhere. By that we can claim territory. That's the way Australia, Canada, and USA, Argentina became a white country. Even some parts in South Africa.

The Chinese are in Africa for the above.

1 Like

Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by Kay25(m): 5:41am On Apr 30, 2019
msmon:
Suffer Head!

Imagine, Sri Lanka!

abegi u dey blame them now abi few years to come if u no make am for this country u go come take back your likes
Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by Hadampson(m): 6:23am On Apr 30, 2019
yinkus6750:
Even in Sri Lanka?

Good roads
Good infrastructures
Security
Basic social amenities
Good government
Friendly people
Future for the unborn child or the children

The list is endless boss and it's obvious zoogeria cannot give them all the above mentioned.
Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by mukthar2000(m): 6:33am On Apr 30, 2019
Niger guys they always fall my hand, chad is even morr preferable sri Lanka.
Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by israelmao(m): 6:42am On Apr 30, 2019
Nigerians everywhere even in Sri Lanka!
Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 30, 2019
yinkus6750:
Even in Sri Lanka?

For many reasons, known and unknown, i don't think this country can be better.
Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by poseidon12: 8:14am On Apr 30, 2019
Sri Lanka, of all places? Wow, Nigerians are everywhere.
Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by BotherMleeper(m): 8:26am On Apr 30, 2019
Sri Lanka is a third world country

Why leave a shiit hole for another shiit hole?

Igboes are too desperate, they just love to be abroad no matter how shitty the place.
Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by balonaija(f): 8:50am On Apr 30, 2019
but how?
Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by Beedude(m): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2019
How can i leave Nigeria and go to Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Iran, Sudan, Libya and other poverty striken countries? Na so e hard to make am for naija? If i can't go to USA, Canada and some well to do European countries, na to stay and keep hustling for here.
Re: Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka by globexpo: 9:54am On May 01, 2019
Functional nation. Hope visa renewals wont be arrested

(1) (2) (Reply)

June 17th To 21th: The Incredible Story Of How I Survived Kidnapping / Nigerians Indicted As US Charges 80 For Fraud, Money Laundering / First Bank Manager Arraigned For Stealing Bank's N52.6 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.