Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery (11779 Views)

Zachary Maduka Beheaded In His Home, Killers Take Away Head / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Ikechu12: 12:11am On Apr 04, 2019
MEMO TO MRS ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA, AN ETHNIC CHAMPION.

Dear Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa,
Mine is not a very long letter. Just to commend you for the “passion” that you bring to your work.

I believe like you that when we name and shame the bad eggs tarnishing the image of our dear Nigeria, abroad, it will deter others from a life of crime, ABROAD.

It is in this light that I appreciate your publishing the names of the 5 robbers in UAE. You gave their names as Chimmuanya Emmanuel Ozo, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alusi and Chile Micah Ndumodu (Ndunagu?).

Like you rightly pointed out “these five boys are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment”.

Unfortunately, Mrs Dabiri, you simply referred to the woman executed for drugs in Saudi Arabia as “A Nigerian woman “. I believe you were in a hurry to address this very pressing national issue, that you coulndt wait to get her name.

You also, in the same vein, failed to inform Nigerians of the names of the other Nigerians already executed for drugs in Saudi Arabia and tbose on death row for the same crime- drugs.

While you and your team are busy still trying to unravel the name of the “Nigerian woman executed for drugs” in Saudi Arabia, permit me to give the names of those already executed and those on death row there for the same offend. I’m sure you will agree with me that all hands must be on deck to save the image of our nation.
https://elombah.com/memo-to-mrs-abike-dabiri-erewa-an-ethnic-champion/

https://www.refworld.org/pdfid/3b83b7007.pdf
https://talkglitz.tv/nigerians-on-death-row-in-saudi-arabia-beg-buhari-to-intervene/

I wonder why that Dabiri lady didn't address this list that's been available since 2008?

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by lilfreezy: 12:18am On Apr 04, 2019
Abike is a bigot and has always been. I'm not surprised that's what APC is made up of, divisiveness. To think I used to enjoy her on NTA back then. This woman has been dropping light news about the drug peddlers facing execution in Saudi Arabia while concealing their names simply because they are her kinsmen, but immidiately the robbery incident took place, come and see her championing the ethnic shaming on twitter. Twitter has exposed a lot of idiots aswear grin

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by dunkem21(m): 12:18am On Apr 04, 2019
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by SarkinYarki: 12:30am On Apr 04, 2019
How Nigerians have managed to turn this into a tribal war instead of looking at the problem it self is shocking to me , no Arab in Dubai knows the difference Yoruba Name and Igbo name

26 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by diablos: 12:38am On Apr 04, 2019
Afonja mooslims and their almajiri masters are the vile and bile of the middle east. They commit grievous crimes and yet the government hides them from the public. I know almajiris are drug addicts, never knew they love peddling drugs too like afonjas grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 04, 2019
It all started like this.After hustling in Nigeria without making head way.One decides to take his hustle abroad to look for menial jobs to do in other to survive.When one arrives abroad after selling his properties in other to raise funds for visa,one become stranded because there is no job for an African immigrant.One becomes frustrated and start looking for plan b in other to survive by doing shady activities.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:52am On Apr 04, 2019
Blame not Abike

APc is a virus that attacks the brain and renders one incapable of reasoning.
It's all APc doing

11 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Preshy561(f): 1:58am On Apr 04, 2019
Hypocrisy.
She didnt waste time to publish 5 people caught on UAE for stealing, but, has gone awol to list the names of her almajiri brothers and some yorubas that has been smuggling drugs and getting killed.

And you said we are one. Totally shameless.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Ratello: 2:47am On Apr 04, 2019
Preshy561:
Hypocrisy.
She didnt waste time to publish 5 people caught on UAE for stealing, but, has gone awol to list the names of her almajiri brothers and some yorubas that has been smuggling drugs and getting killed.

Is that not the same demonic traits exhibited on this platform daily? Honestly speaking, I don't know where this unhealthy rivalry between the Igbos and Yorubas will take us to?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Mace0lane: 3:38am On Apr 04, 2019
You should gladly do us the honors n publish those executed in Malaysia Singapore n Indonesia without delay thank u n God bless you as you do.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by kotv: 4:21am On Apr 04, 2019
I am not surprised with this. APC is the headquarter of bigots. I don't even believe this topic would reach front page. They also control this website I believe. That's why this website is another headquarter of bigots

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by cr7lomo: 4:38am On Apr 04, 2019
Mace0lane:
You should gladly do us the honors n publish those executed in Malaysia Singapore n Indonesia without delay thank u n God bless you as you do.

Ur brain has refused to function and u are not ashamed of it

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Hotfreezer: 5:12am On Apr 04, 2019
Lol

See them hiding behind a finger.

This is the same nonsense they did that they chased them out of Isreal.

Give Igbos went to continue the family tradition in Dubai and were caught. The entire country is now shamed and fellow Igbos instead of condemning the evil prefer to accuse other Nigerians.

5 Igbos went to the UAE and the only thing that naturally occurred to them is to commit crimes. As job reach for Dubai, na robbery una see to do.

From Indonesia to Vietnam to Brazil to India to China, same problem of crime and criminality everywhere. Igbos need to have a regional commonsense summit to sit down and tell themselves the honest truth cos they can't continue this way. Honestly.

15 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Hotfreezer: 5:14am On Apr 04, 2019
kotv:
I am not surprised with this. APC is the headquarter of bigots. I don't even believe this topic would reach front page. They also control this website I believe. That's why this website is another headquarter of bigots

You are fighting Apc, fighting Yorubas, fighting Northerners, fighting international observers, fighting everyone.

It is only animals that you don't have problems living with.

What does that tell you about your type?

12 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by IvarTheBoneless: 5:30am On Apr 04, 2019
Mace0lane:

PLEASE and PLEASE. We don't want this list. It will be thicker than a THESAURUS DICTIONARY undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by johnmartus(m): 5:41am On Apr 04, 2019
They will not close this useless thread now.but just say something that doesn't matter to them they will ban you.
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by basty: 5:49am On Apr 04, 2019
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by dwilliams: 5:52am On Apr 04, 2019
na wa o, Arab man no no difference btw yoruba and igbo, I wonder what good this thread is going to create !
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Opexzy: 5:59am On Apr 04, 2019
The only thing left for this country is just to watch it till it breaks apart... It's inevitable and when it eventually come, 100's of buhari and battalions of NA won't be able to stop it...

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Ikechu12: 6:00am On Apr 04, 2019
Hotfreezer:
Lol

See them hiding behind a finger.

This is the same nonsense they did that they chased them out of Isreal.

Give Igbos went to continue the family tradition in Dubai and were caught. The entire country is now shamed and fellow Igbos instead of condemning the evil prefer to accuse other Nigerians.

5 Igbos went to the UAE and the only thing that naturally occurred to them is to commit crimes. As job reach for Dubai, na robbery una see to do.

From Indonesia to Vietnam to Brazil to India to China, same problem of crime and criminality everywhere. Igbos need to have a regional commonsense summit to sit down and tell themselves the honest truth cos they can't continue this way. Honestly.

Probably go and give that advice to your Afonja brothers who's littered the entire European prison especially UK till the point Niggerians are despised in UK and the government of the country offered the Nigerian government assistance to build a brand new prison in Nigeria just so they can reduce the amount of Niggerians in their prison system and open up space for their own citizen. The fact a nation offered to build a brand new prison to another nation emphasize the amount of people from that nation wallowing away in their prison.

Even here in America significant number of Nigerians captured and locked up are predominately Yorubas. Some of which made national news as their crimes was massive.. Example the 419 ring in New York. Likewise, several years ago when Nigerians were littered in FBI most wanted 98% of Nigerians on the list were Yoruba with only two non Yoruba on the list. Anyone that ever visited Washington DC can attest how majority of your youths waste away joining African Americans in thuggish/gang lifestyle. Even the man you lots worship and controls una aka Tinubu was a past drug Lord in Chicago. In every Western state be in UK, Canada, USA, Scotland, etc it is the same story. Your people do either 419 or gang banging. Shit even worst off, your sister and her son is the poster child for ISIS to UK. Hypocrites. Fix the several damaged and criminal lifestyle of your community which resulted to una celebrating and worshipping a past drug pin as well as elevated thuggish life which you remixed as Agbero as a reputable career. Fix the damages in your community before daring to give advice to anyone. I suggest starting with one of your youths who's currently wasting away in prison in UK and currently labeled as the most dangerous criminal in that country.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Ikechu12: 6:02am On Apr 04, 2019
Mace0lane:

What's stopping you from making it? Did Amnestry international that gave us the list of your people activity in middle East stopping you? Give us the list or stop with the deflection..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Ikechu12: 6:07am On Apr 04, 2019
kotv:

I don't expect it to reach front page. I've been on this forum long enough to understand their hypocrisy. Heck, I even expect them to try and shut it down in effort to hide it similar to how the dabiri lady labeled the Yoruba woman executed in Saudi Arabia as "Nigerian". We all know exactly how those hypocrites operates. This thread is more to magnify exactly what they are whenever they try their nonsense. Infact there's even more Yorubas and North that travel to middle East than Igbos yet ironically, Nigerians are dislike in middle East and labeled as drug lord, arm robbers/criminals. The same reputation in North Africa. I wonder why. I'm guessing it's the same reason Nigerians are despised in UK as well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Ikechu12: 6:11am On Apr 04, 2019
Preshy561:
Hypocrisy.

They are hypocrites! It is exactly the same thing they did when an Igbo man made FBI most wanted list. Their media circulated it around, totally pretending their wasn't more Yoruba on the list. When they were shown the Nigerians on the list, immediately story changed to " it does not matter who is on the list. Americans don't see Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, they see Nigerians." Smh. Totally shameless. That's why I love social media. When they start their nonsense, expose them.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by ChristianNorth: 6:41am On Apr 04, 2019
Abike Dabiri-Erewa is a yoruba moslem. So what do you expect?

13 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by DabuIIIT: 6:50am On Apr 04, 2019
Mace0lane:

Oga,those names have been published long ago. We want to know the name of the woman executed recently,that's all. Thank you

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Olanipekun1: 6:52am On Apr 04, 2019
you don't know that one of the traits that qualifies you as a staunch apc member is the hatred to igbos

that's the only ways to prove your loyalty to apc

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by WenysAD(f): 7:27am On Apr 04, 2019
God help this country

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Chipink(f): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2019
And they are mostly yorubas

7 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Chipink(f): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2019
Ziggylady nwanyionitsha, come and see YORUBAS dominating drug list and execution list In Saudi Arabia.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Chipink(f): 8:11am On Apr 04, 2019
Ikechu12:
MEMO TO MRS ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA, AN ETHNIC CHAMPION.

Dear Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa,
Mine is not a very long letter. Just to commend you for the “passion” that you bring to your work.

I believe like you that when we name and shame the bad eggs tarnishing the image of our dear Nigeria, abroad, it will deter others from a life of crime, ABROAD.

It is in this light that I appreciate your publishing the names of the 5 robbers in UAE. You gave their names as Chimmuanya Emmanuel Ozo, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alusi and Chile Micah Ndumodu (Ndunagu?).

Like you rightly pointed out “these five boys are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment”.

Unfortunately, Mrs Dabiri, you simply referred to the woman executed for drugs in Saudi Arabia as “A Nigerian woman “. I believe you were in a hurry to address this very pressing national issue, that you coulndt wait to get her name.

You also, in the same vein, failed to inform Nigerians of the names of the other Nigerians already executed for drugs in Saudi Arabia and tbose on death row for the same crime- drugs.

While you and your team are busy still trying to unravel the name of the “Nigerian woman executed for drugs” in Saudi Arabia, permit me to give the names of those already executed and those on death row there for the same offend. I’m sure you will agree with me that all hands must be on deck to save the image of our nation.
https://elombah.com/memo-to-mrs-abike-dabiri-erewa-an-ethnic-champion/

https://www.refworld.org/pdfid/3b83b7007.pdf
https://talkglitz.tv/nigerians-on-death-row-in-saudi-arabia-beg-buhari-to-intervene/

I wonder why that Dabiri lady didn't address this list that's been available since 2008?

Pls you guys should be wiser than this.
When u are this list add the fact that they are yorubas in that list so that foriegners will know too

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCT Trial: Onnoghen Maintains Innocence As FG Demands Conviction / Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) / Security Alert: Gov Sule Postpones Nasarawa Assembly Inauguration Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.