Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding (32209 Views)

Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin / Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO / Idris Elba Is Crowned People’s Sexiest Man Alive For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by Breakingfamous: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
The Ikorodu Bois have mimicked Davido's Performance at English/HollywoodsStar actor, Idris Elba and Sabrina Dhowre's wedding.

They recreated Davido and billionaire French designer, Christian Louboutin's viral dance at the wedding while showing off their Red Bottom shoes.

See how Davido reacted and fans too and watch the video after the cut...

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/idris-elba-wedding-ikorodu-bois.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by Breakingfamous: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
Davido Reacts

Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by harkandey(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
grin grin grin
funny indeed
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by popsy2(m): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
Omg! This kids again. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
harkandey:
grin grin grin
funny indeed
which funny? undecided undecided the Bois getting boring day by day

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
popsy2:
They won't give you food if you comment good about them

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by CreepyBlackpool: 1:21am On Apr 30, 2019
If I say what's in my mind now they'll call me a hatersad

oh yeah, IDGAF!

These kids and this their shittiness are as crappy and shitty as can be sad

Anyone that quotes me to talk rubbish is a fvcktard!
Don't be a fvcktard

11 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by popsy2(m): 1:55am On Apr 30, 2019
kingemzy5:

They won't give you food if you comment good about them

Are you okay at all ? Stop hating Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:41am On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:
...These kids...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by Favbolu(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2019
Too local
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by popsy2(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

...These kids...

You are correct. Thanks.

11 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by Ekakamba: 11:42am On Apr 30, 2019
So them never mimic beauty and the beast? grin tongue
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by Alamu1111: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2019
I don’t laugh to anything again in this country cos everything na scam

5 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by Access8: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2019
lol dead guys abeg

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2019
;Da
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by Kayouzka(m): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2019
Ekakamba:
So them never mimic beauty and the beast? grin tongue

Land at Valley View Estate, Ebute, Ikorodu, Lagos for sale starting from 4 million naira, this location is also called the lekki phase 1 of ikorodu Lagos, call 08182676988 or email at akindelek1.ka@gmail.com
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by KingLennon(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2019
This is their hussle. This is what will put food on their table. Keep going boys
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by Righteousness89(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2019
It will Put The Whole Earth in Confusion....

There Will Be Confusion and Trouble Worldwide....

It will be Bold on BBC, CNN , and others worldwide...

Many will Feel like Hanging Themselves finding out they have Missed It!

Am Talking About THE RAPTURE!
Am Talking About The Day JESUS Picks his own out of this Wicked World...

Will you Still be Here on Earth?

We all Have a Chance This Moment to Repent and Surrender to JESUS CHRIST....
This is the ONLY WAY to Make it!

The Ball is in your Court Today!
Once you are Dead, the Ball is no longer in your Court
On that Day of Rapture,the Ball will no longer be in your Court.

BELIEVE and ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST TODAY...

Say this Prayer..

LORD JESUS, I am sorry for all my sins..
I confess all to you. Be Merciful unto me a Sinner.
Create in me a New heart...
Give me the Grace to Live For you
Thank you JESUS...

In all you Do,
Stay Focused
Stay RAPTURABLE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by BlackfireX: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2019
I don't understand....

Chai recession is coming
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by mysterydude: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
If I say what's in my mind now they'll call me a hatersad

oh yeah, IDGAF!

These kids and this their shittiness are as crappy and shitty as can be sad

Anyone that quotes me to talk rubbish is a fvcktard!
Don't be a fvcktard

no matter how dry u may feel they r to u, at least they r trying to make something of their selves. would u rather see them on the street pick pocketing or something worse? use ur brain next time. thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by whytediamond(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

...These kids...

GrammarNazi, how are you doing, seems like you've been away for a while. Too many grammatical errors over here, nice work.

Abeg, any question mark abi comma dey for my grammar? Abeg sharperly Nazi am for me. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by TheCvBank: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2019
Want a new week motivation?

Here's one:

One of our clients who contacted us last week to ✍ a cv, cover letter and setup a professional LinkedIn account for her got an interview invite for an opening she applied for�. She shared the mail invite with us and we at @cvbank wish her the very best �. We can also assist you too in getting invites to interviews, tests and much more !

Our contact is on our bio, let's help you build that satisfying career �‍��‍��‍��‍�
#cv #cvbank #coverletter #cvsdeals  #ProfessionalResume #ModernResume #CreativeResume #CurriculumVitae #employment #job #JobSearching #CareerCoaching #JobHunt #ResumeWriter #GetHired

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by Ramoncitaz: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2019
[ch

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 30, 2019
kingemzy5:

which funny? undecided undecided the Bois getting boring day by day

Your problem is bigger than what the boys are doing so u won't understand
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding by chukwuibuipob: 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
sad better than waste their time staking/ shouting in Bet9ja shops

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Majek Fashek's Death: Which Of His Songs Do You Like Most? / Tonto Dike Stuns In Red Outfit / Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.