Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,115 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London (32398 Views)

See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by Gossipninja: 2:32am On Jan 28, 2019
Here is the moment African Music Star, Davido headlined a show at the 02 Arena, a state-of-the-art arena in London, with 20,000 capacity.

The electrifying moment is currently trending worldwide and was a total shutdown with the way the audience responded.

Jamaican artist Popcann and Hollywood Superstar, Idris Elba made a surprise appearance and showed lots of love to Davido.

A host of Nigerian celebrities, equally came through and supported the Superstar.

Internet users who reacted to the shutdown, doubted if they have seen the kind of crowd in any of the political rallies in Nigeria.

Below are the photos & watch the electrifying video here

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by Gossipninja: 2:32am On Jan 28, 2019
More

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by Gossipninja: 2:32am On Jan 28, 2019

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by Gossipninja: 2:37am On Jan 28, 2019
cry

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by MediaLife: 2:37am On Jan 28, 2019
grin grin
Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by dallex10(m): 2:39am On Jan 28, 2019
I heard Wizkid did same

So

Like for Davido

Share for Wizkid

202 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by Ebios(m): 2:41am On Jan 28, 2019
Mmmm
Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by Aphroditee(f): 3:16am On Jan 28, 2019
wooow

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by Iceprincehkn(m): 3:20am On Jan 28, 2019
Obo goat

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by TeamDoctor: 4:16am On Jan 28, 2019
Ohh!!! this Afonja skull miner again
Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by bjjose: 4:16am On Jan 28, 2019
Frog voice
Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by spunkyuch(m): 4:18am On Jan 28, 2019
OBO all the way. Its a shutdown. Abeg if you like Davido like i do, gather here for popcorn

32 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by able1993(m): 4:19am On Jan 28, 2019
Omo see people... e try ooo...

Do you want to get motivated about life or you need some form of inspiration, advice or want to take decisive decisions about life, do you also want to learn about the contemporary great men and how they made it, business and academic strategies to succeed, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by Praktikals(m): 4:19am On Jan 28, 2019
Wow shocked, corper Davido is representing us well grin

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by knowhowk: 4:23am On Jan 28, 2019
bjjose:
Frog voice
D Unique Voice that Pulls Crowd Making sense Globally , Frog Voice is Definitely the Required CV to Hit the world of Music �

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by Roodez(m): 4:26am On Jan 28, 2019
Children of darkness

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by BlastAfonja: 4:27am On Jan 28, 2019
Davido is the only strong man of the Afonja region I can even vote for in any election. He is a hero just like Igbo blood runs in him.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by etoman1(m): 4:28am On Jan 28, 2019
Las las . If this guy no marry this Chioma grin I don’t know sha . But she will just leave Nigeria for una �

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by PotatoSalad(m): 4:32am On Jan 28, 2019
Roodez:
Children of darkness
Shattap. My Igbo friend will say, "rie nsi"

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by emmyreb(f): 4:32am On Jan 28, 2019
Canon Camera for sale

check my signature
Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by Roodez(m): 4:35am On Jan 28, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Shattap. My Igbo friend will say, "rie nsi"
Definitely, that got to you
Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by Igbokid: 4:44am On Jan 28, 2019
TeamDoctor:
Ohh!!! this Afonja skull miner again
Osu alusi ipob pig...when you go get life?

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by Fabolousibk1(m): 4:45am On Jan 28, 2019
I heard about the David in the Bible,but this David of our own time is truly amazing.. Shine on OBO... We love you...
Meanwhile... Women are supposed to be loved not trusted.
How do you trust somebody who was created while you were asleep....I don't trust that Chioma grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by omoadeleye(m): 4:56am On Jan 28, 2019
like say somebody pay for ticket to come and be watching him and her Chioma kissing up and down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by flowx(m): 5:04am On Jan 28, 2019
Their own cup of tea.... All I know is that Buhari is going back to Daura come May this year!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by Unrated900(m): 5:58am On Jan 28, 2019
Never can this happen in the history of flat headed people I mean the igbos

When it comes to fraud give them chance

Igbo kweno

Kweno

Kwezono

Kweno

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by Unrated900(m): 5:59am On Jan 28, 2019
A perfect and lovely Toyota Camry for sale,nothing to fix on.100% perfect. Gear and engine in top knoch. I needed to upgrade this is why am selling.a powerful sub woofer, an halogen bulb that cost 25k which brighten from Lagos to Ibadan.

DVD at the back seat for kids to watch cartoon.lovely front dvd bought newly as well. This car will be 2 years and half this June. My paper are up to date with custom clear. Car baked once early last year to make it more neater mileage is just 107k. Buy now thank me for life.only the back shork absorber left side makes noise.i bought big Tyre when bought car with lovely alloy.warrantee on my car. ‭0708 459 9828‬. I love-vendor my car with 270 when I bought it tokunbo 2016 June.

850 last.

It’s a car you will use for 2 years and re sell and still get your actual money back provided you maintain it like me.
This car inside is too neat,so single dust,I never bring down my glass for once because my ac is always on.if you didn’t thank me for the rest of your life for this car call me bastard...based in alagbado Lagos.first come first serve.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Toke Makinwa 34th Birthday Dinner Party / Adewale Adeleke Reacts To Dorcas Shola Fapson's Rape Story / Maureen Solomon & Husband, Okereke Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.