Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill (45266 Views)

Worried Fans Tell Kingtblakhoc To Add Weight (Photos) / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by roman19: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2019
please forgive him
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by omoteacher(m): 10:01am On Apr 30, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

NL home of any form of news just dump them here. No need to be on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram because everything there is still coming here NL.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by m0i6e: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2019
Your favourite BRAND IDENTITY DEVELOPER

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by princfred(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
In a couple of hours someone else will go to IG and screenshot Toto blasting the fans and come and post it here.

Uche Maduagwu will react and another ode will still bring it to nairaland.

Bobrisky will defend Toto and boom, another jobless mofo brings it here
Lol. Wise men.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by punisha: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2019
shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2019
Forgive a man who gave her STD so that he can come back to her life and possibly give her HIV?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by Empero22: 10:05am On Apr 30, 2019
Can this woman allow me to take her to a church were she will get deliverance what a confuse life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by Access8: 10:05am On Apr 30, 2019
THIS IS THE SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK FOR YOUR BUSINESS BRAND NEED IN 2019!

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2019
danieljoel759:
others said she should practice what she preach.

See post and comments...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/forgive-churchill-fans-comes-for-tonto.html

Our Religious Leaders comes to mind!

Majority of our Religious Leaders doesn't demonstrate what they preach.

This stupid quote reigned some time ago, "do what I say, don't watch or do what I do". (Things are changing, people are getting wiser everyday. The Cosmic dark lords are getting defeated day by day.)
Why won't you practice what you preach?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by tydi(m): 10:13am On Apr 30, 2019
who takes a philranding hoe back I spit on church hill if he dares take her back
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by sweetilicious(f): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2019
I forgive you.All those that hurt me.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by lacapon: 10:40am On Apr 30, 2019
Congrats to all subscriber , It Available , Dm or whatsapp.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by perousd: 10:52am On Apr 30, 2019
Nsonaso:
Lol so Bob Risky is now PA to Satan... Some people has no chill
Not even with Chu..... If you get it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 30, 2019
Why do these bhitches love to play the victim?
Crazy angry

danieljoel759:
After dropping a post on her Social media page that preaches forgiveness, Tonto Dike's fans didn't come easy on her as they related the post to her ex husband, churchill. Some said she should Forgive him, others said she should practice what she preach.

See post and comments...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/forgive-churchill-fans-comes-for-tonto.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by Theboss100(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
In a couple of hours someone else will go to IG and screenshot Toto blasting the fans and come and post it here.

Uche Maduagwu will react and another ode will still bring it to nairaland.

Bobrisky will defend Toto and boom, another jobless mofo brings it here
I Will Be A Liar If I Say I'm Not Tired Of Reading Regina Nwoko Stupid Stories Making FP. I'm Now Scared Of Opening NL. Those Mods Are Just Shameless
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2019
help9:
Nigerians sha ........na only preeq kno wetin e see for inside kpekus wey dey mk am vomit....... this one weak me no be here ooo grin grin grin grin grin

As in ehn
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
E be like say she is feeling intimidated.
She wants to take back her position from Regina Daniels.
E be like say the girl outshine am this week.
IkWERRE mad woman
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by godlyguy(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by edeteffiong957: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
Really Tonto has gotten what she desired, she wanted everyone to plead with her to forgive her husband, in no distant future, we will see them enjoying their family life again.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by ajebuter(f): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
This Tonto lady doesn't know that Regina Daniel ti take over...

Dey dia dey post you hia

Nairaland no get your time again..

Na Regina dey reign now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
prince3009:
Forgive a man who gave her STD so that he can come back to her life and possibly give her HIV?

Shebi na you diagnose and treat am, abeg make una upload results like the car wen she buy wen she no fit tag the merchant or show the receipt
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by mechanics(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
hmmmmm, she should forgive her husband before I listen to her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by Lizopril(f): 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Let me sip my Sobo as i patiently waitin for Tonto to fire back
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill by Olatara(f): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ahmed0336:
now this is laughable.
this people don really get tonto
Are you married?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support / Man That Took Hushpuppi As His Role Model (Photo) / Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.