Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Is Civilisation Fornicating With Your Teacher At 15? Fani-kayode Blasts Macron - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Civilisation Fornicating With Your Teacher At 15? Fani-kayode Blasts Macron (1285 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Civilisation Fornicating With Your Teacher At 15? Fani-kayode Blasts Macron by Nsonaso(m): 7:06am On Apr 30, 2019
Is civilisation fornicating with your teacher at 15 Fani-Kayode blasts France president, Macron for “insulting” Africa

A former minister of Aviation, Femi Fami-Kayode took several swipes at the President of France, Emmanuel Macron for describing Africa as “uncivilized”.

Macron had said that the continent’s problem was lack of civilization and that didn’t go down very well with the former Nigerian minister.
“the problem of Africa is lack of civilization: how can one woman give birth to 6, 7 or 8 children?”, Macron was quoted to have said.

According to Fami-Kayode, Macron should leave Africa alone, as ” civilization is not marrying a woman that looks like his grandmother. ”

In a few tweets on Monday, Fani- Kayode also took a swipe some Africans who will condone Macron’s insult on Africa and go ahead to hail him.

What Fani-Kayode tweeted
Pres. @EmmanuelMacron of France said, “the problem of Africa is lack of civilization: how can one woman give birth to 6, 7 or 8 children?”

Is “civilization” fornicating with your teacher at the age of 15 and marrying a woman that looks like your grandmother. Leave Africa alone!

And for those ignorant, self-hating Africans that are prepared to condone @EmmanuelMacron”s “lack of civilization” insult and even commend him for it, I say shame on you!

“This Jezebel (Mrs. Macron) raped the boy @EmmanuelMacron whilst still married. Her oldest child was his friend in the classroom that she taught! Is there any doubt of “the power behind the throne?” This wizened woman should have been jailed!”- Mr. Joe Thorn.

I concur

1 Like

Re: Is Civilisation Fornicating With Your Teacher At 15? Fani-kayode Blasts Macron by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 30, 2019
Oga if I still see my primary 5 teacher I no go mind o...
She was the very reason I didn't pass common entrance
How can one concentrate with so much beauty standing in front of me all day, with her soft voice and her everly kind words.
And her lovely smile. I no dey gree stand up go piss. My small preeq dey always stand right attention.
Years later I saw her. Same beauty,she never changed. I guess the image in my head overrode the one I saw. Because she definitely suppose don old but I dey see e-see-ku-see.

Jokes apart ffk na joke oloun
Aviation minister wey no get national carrier.
E wan use macron trend. Macron wey no even send am.
Omolomo dey chop him wife snail lick her plate jejely

2 Likes

Re: Is Civilisation Fornicating With Your Teacher At 15? Fani-kayode Blasts Macron by kniru: 7:10am On Apr 30, 2019
grin
Re: Is Civilisation Fornicating With Your Teacher At 15? Fani-kayode Blasts Macron by Joshmodest(m): 7:10am On Apr 30, 2019
Lol !!
Truth of the matter is Macron is politically correct in every way , we all know lack of civilization is our problem esp here in Nigeria, where snakes swallow money , people run away with the mace , a governor says the reason for Lassa fever outbreak in his state is that there's so much sin in the land .......
Nevertheless I won't support his views openly , because it's an insult to we as African's...there's alot of sh*t they call civilization we see as madness , like thier Same sex marriage laws ,the right for a child to tell you his/her gender ...etc , Has anyone of our presidents made it clear to them ? No !
Today Donald Trump calls Nigeria a sh*thole, tomorrow David Cameron ....I think we have to start calling them out .... everything that's wrong with us they caused it in the first place , so if they can't do anything to help let them shut up...
Last time I checked Nigeria is not sharing bother with France .....

2 Likes

Re: Is Civilisation Fornicating With Your Teacher At 15? Fani-kayode Blasts Macron by amaniro: 7:13am On Apr 30, 2019
I concor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Civilisation Fornicating With Your Teacher At 15? Fani-kayode Blasts Macron by UniQue84: 7:15am On Apr 30, 2019
Fani kayode should go and sit down jare, yes Africans are indeed uncivilized in almost everything they do and this so called "uncivilization" begins with the leaders who take delight in watching their people die of hunger and starvation, high level of insecurity , bad policies , stealing of public funds to name but a few.

What a shame!

Check out my signature and contact me for any car of your choice .

Re: Is Civilisation Fornicating With Your Teacher At 15? Fani-kayode Blasts Macron by mikeweezy(m): 7:16am On Apr 30, 2019
Interesting
Re: Is Civilisation Fornicating With Your Teacher At 15? Fani-kayode Blasts Macron by helinues: 7:19am On Apr 30, 2019
When would this guy FFK grow up? This year, next year or never

1 Like

Re: Is Civilisation Fornicating With Your Teacher At 15? Fani-kayode Blasts Macron by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 30, 2019
amaniro:
I concor.

Apart from lack of civilization, another problem of Africa is that we don't like to hear the truth.

What's wrong in what Macron said? Why would a couple who could barely eat twice a day, give birth to 8 children without plan of how to provide even their basic needs?

As much as FFK's argument is logically appealing, one needs to look critically to know that the two instances are not the same.

Africa needs help. And until we accept we need help, we might never start working on getting the help we need.

If it's possible, I suggest we recolonised.

I thought FFK knew better.

4 Likes

Re: Is Civilisation Fornicating With Your Teacher At 15? Fani-kayode Blasts Macron by Nukilia: 7:27am On Apr 30, 2019
Awol1:

Apart from lack of civilization, another problem of Africa is that we don't like to hear the truth.
What's wrong in what Macron said? Why would a couple who could barely eat twice a day, give birth to 8 children without plan of how to provide even their basic needs?
As much as FFK's argument is logically appealing, one needs to look critically to know that the two instances are not the same.
Africa needs help. And until we accept we need help, we might never start working on getting the help we need.

You are smart! grin
Re: Is Civilisation Fornicating With Your Teacher At 15? Fani-kayode Blasts Macron by Buhdeuce: 7:35am On Apr 30, 2019
If I didn’t know better; I’d say Fani Kayode is a drug addict that works in a Cybercafe!!

He is never civil and to make matters worse, all the people wey him dey follow talk no dey answer am.

Mad man!

1 Like

Re: Is Civilisation Fornicating With Your Teacher At 15? Fani-kayode Blasts Macron by WisdomFlakes: 7:48am On Apr 30, 2019
But the same FFK didn't say pim when Donald Trump labelled African countries 'shythole'

1 Like

Re: Is Civilisation Fornicating With Your Teacher At 15? Fani-kayode Blasts Macron by amaniro: 8:18am On Apr 30, 2019
Awol1:

As much as FFK's argument is logically

appealing, one needs to look critically to know that the two instances are not the same.

Only you should be recognized. Britain have done more harm than good to Africa.
Re: Is Civilisation Fornicating With Your Teacher At 15? Fani-kayode Blasts Macron by kingreign(m): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2019
kniru:
grin

Baba, long time. I Don throway your number when I throway my phone. Abeg no vex send me your number.

Good morning and how work and family? smiley
Re: Is Civilisation Fornicating With Your Teacher At 15? Fani-kayode Blasts Macron by GenSpecifics: 8:29am On Apr 30, 2019
Macron's wife is what gay men refer to as a "beard".

Macron is as gay as they come .

He is also Rothschild puppet and a masonic fool.
Re: Is Civilisation Fornicating With Your Teacher At 15? Fani-kayode Blasts Macron by GenSpecifics: 8:31am On Apr 30, 2019
[s]
Awol1:

[/s]

How many children your papa born
Re: Is Civilisation Fornicating With Your Teacher At 15? Fani-kayode Blasts Macron by kniru: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
family is fine oo, nd urs? i will send u my number
kingreign:

Baba, long time. I Don throway your number when I throway my phone. Abeg no vex send me your number.

Good morning and how work and family? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Receives Jonathan & His Wife At His Residence In Onitsha- Pics / True Story Behind The Aeroplane House In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Pdp Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Sagbama Lga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.