Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Reactions To Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage In Memes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions To Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage In Memes (42752 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions To Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage In Memes by TheCvBank: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2019
donogaga:

We are talking about Regina, you are talking about CV.

Your CV couldn't help Regina. Lol.

everyone can't be regina. and everyone is entitled to what they decide to do with their lives. cheers
Re: Reactions To Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage In Memes by xendra: 11:57am On Apr 30, 2019
number 9 is very accurate grin
Re: Reactions To Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage In Memes by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
Gone are the days when you marry because of yeye love. Na hunger and poverty dey follow love.. In this country, make sure you're marrying for benefits!!!

When guys sef dey find independent women to settle down with. undecided

It's 2019! Secure the Modafuvking bag, I can never marry a poor man! I'm not poor so I can't settle!

If you like quote me like a Brokeass, problem ti e ati awon molebi e niyen!
Re: Reactions To Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage In Memes by godlyguy(m): 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Reactions To Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage In Memes by COOL10(m): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
Flashh:
This one weak me.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9284876_ec08dbed4e528ee74f1e83cb3f381ccb_jpegda439f85a67bc8ea9f8ac8818f6d6cc9

That was the only funny one to me. The rest were extremely dry
Re: Reactions To Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage In Memes by Dino98: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
tactius:
Happy married life

Regina married Ned because this guarantees her kids would never go hungry.

No woman wants to have kids that won't eat well

She discussed this with you?? That she married him so her kids won't go hungry??
Re: Reactions To Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage In Memes by Fadedvoices2: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
tactius:
Happy married life

Regina married Ned because this guarantees her kids would never go hungry.

No woman wants to have kids that won't eat well

Providing for kids is the responsibility of both parents and your analysis doesn’t make sense , marrying a man who’s 4oyears her senior and as a 5th wife isn’t the only way to feed her children
Re: Reactions To Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage In Memes by mechanics(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
ayosamlove:
Na so I wan open Generator fuel tank pour fuel but on a second thought, I changed mind. Regina Daniels everywhere. Wetin
funny, heat will finish you.
Re: Reactions To Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage In Memes by Sundayvictor0(m): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
When will this Yanbaba know that comedy memes is not his way

Re: Reactions To Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage In Memes by Antoeni(m): 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
, this girl is talented oh, talentd in acting. driving cars, dating cute guy, dumping the cute guy and marrying an ezemuo of amadioha,congrats Gina you are still my favorite actress #leaderofsmallgirlwithbigamadioha
Re: Reactions To Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage In Memes by Antoeni(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
This girl is talented oh, talentd in acting. driving cars, dating cute guy, dumping the cute guy and marrying an Ezemuo of Amadioha,congrats Gina you are still my favorite Actress
Re: Reactions To Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage In Memes by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
wisdomkid:

I want to talk sense into you, and your moniker shows you lack the brain to have sense. cheesy

Your mumu no get part 2. Which wisdom dey kid head to tell

Wonder shall never end, a brainless mofos want to donate brain that he done have. Done lemme bounce on you, you will regret your existence with the foolishness you're bent on exhibiting here
Re: Reactions To Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage In Memes by adeboi1: 6:54am On May 02, 2019
tohyorsih2:
This is damn boring!

this girl just married someone about the age of her father she Is not the first to do something like this and she will never be the last some girls are just greedy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable / Ugezu Ugezu Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Sex Tape / Fans React As Style-plus Drops Blanket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.