Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Buy Onion And Beans At Cheaper Rate From North(sokoto) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buy Onion And Beans At Cheaper Rate From North(sokoto) (1125 Views)

Famine Looms As Sokoto Traders Flood Niger Republic’s Markets With Local Rice / Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans / Buy Oloyin Beans At 17K Per Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Onion And Beans At Cheaper Rate From North(sokoto) by Fetula4u: 8:07am On Apr 30, 2019
Intrested buyers of beans and onion from north.from sokoto state we sell and send to any part of the country at cheaper rate contact me through the following
mail: sibitokun@gmail.com
phone:08109058807
you will be glad u did.
Re: Buy Onion And Beans At Cheaper Rate From North(sokoto) by emmykk(m): 11:10am On Apr 30, 2019
I have contacts in Lagos and Delta state, kindly WhatsApp me let's do partnership. I am physically present on ground in Delta state to help aggregate interested buyers for the beans and onion here,I have done similar thing for yam from Benue farmers.

WhatsApp 08067704237,let discuss.
Re: Buy Onion And Beans At Cheaper Rate From North(sokoto) by Burchester: 11:37pm On May 03, 2019
emmykk:
I have contacts in Lagos and Delta state, kindly WhatsApp me let's do partnership. I am physically present on ground in Delta state to help aggregate interested buyers for the beans and onion here,I have done similar thing for yam from Benue farmers.

WhatsApp 08067704237,let discuss.

How much does beans sells there
Re: Buy Onion And Beans At Cheaper Rate From North(sokoto) by jbblues24(m): 10:32am On May 23, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's appealing smiley
Re: Buy Onion And Beans At Cheaper Rate From North(sokoto) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
Fetula4u:
Intrested buyers of beans and onion from north.from sokoto state we sell and send to any part of the country at cheaper rate contact me through the following
mail: sibitokun@gmail.com
phone:08109058807
you will be glad u did.
bro pls like hw much would be able to rent a single room in sokoto particularly in d capital nd wamakko
Re: Buy Onion And Beans At Cheaper Rate From North(sokoto) by Fetula4u: 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
francisgodstime:
bro pls like hw much would be able to rent a single room in sokoto particularly in d capital nd wamakko

call me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Onion And Beans At Cheaper Rate From North(sokoto) by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 18, 2019
Fetula4u:

call me
ur number

(1) (Reply)

Here is the animal that reportedly tested positive to covid19 in kogi state? / Large Volume Of Coconut Husk Required For Immediate Purchase / Steps In Starting New Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.