Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Female Pastor dies in church and only resurrect if she receives offers (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Pastor dies in church and only resurrect if she receives offers (photos) (666 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Pastor dies in church and only resurrect if she receives offers (photos) by MediaLife: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2019
A female Pastor dies in church, tells members she will only resurrect if she receives offers.

According to the video, the pastor was seen as she dies inside the church during service and members were dropping money on her to resurrect.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/female-pastor-dies-in-church-and-only.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Female Pastor dies in church and only resurrect if she receives offers (photos) by MediaLife: 8:44am On Apr 30, 2019
grin grin

Re: Female Pastor dies in church and only resurrect if she receives offers (photos) by LisaAnne(f): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2019
lmao
Re: Female Pastor dies in church and only resurrect if she receives offers (photos) by LisaAnne(f): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2019
which one is this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor dies in church and only resurrect if she receives offers (photos) by Timmypromise(m): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2019
Ok......maga go still drop something

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor dies in church and only resurrect if she receives offers (photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2019
These scammers are lucky their sheep are so gullible shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor dies in church and only resurrect if she receives offers (photos) by StrikeBack(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2019
This is serious
Re: Female Pastor dies in church and only resurrect if she receives offers (photos) by Taniaa(f): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Female Pastor dies in church and only resurrect if she receives offers (photos) by Kenneth4u205(m): 10:32am On Apr 30, 2019
It's a prophetic prayer .she on the floor represents everything that is dead in your life and career .in the spirit realm ,money represents life.So as the member drop money on top of her ,they are discarding spiritually,everything that is dead in their life .and when the pastor finally stands up ,it means a new beginning .a new resurrection of what was dead before in their life and career .I'm not a fan of asking people for money .I'm only explaining the spiritual symbolism of what she did
Re: Female Pastor dies in church and only resurrect if she receives offers (photos) by BlackfireX: 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nna men .....

With this bunkum I am seeing

Brother Judas is carrot will make heaven o
Re: Female Pastor dies in church and only resurrect if she receives offers (photos) by budaatum: 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Kenneth4u205:
It's a prophetic prayer .she on the floor represents everything that is dead in your life and career .in the spirit realm ,money represents life.So as the member drop money on top of her ,they are discarding spiritually,everything that is dead in their life .and when the pastor finally stands up ,it means a new beginning .a new resurrection of what was dead before in their life and career .I'm not a fan of asking people for money .I'm only explaining the spiritual symbolism of what she did
The "spiritual symbolism" of how she stuck her filthy fingers into her congregations pockets by playing on their ignorant beliefs? That's what yahoo yahoos do in case you aren't aware! They promise undeliverable rewards in exchange for current ownings. Unless she delivers on that "new beginning a new resurrection of what was dead before in their life and career", which I doubt she could, there'd be nothing spiritual in their empty pockets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor dies in church and only resurrect if she receives offers (photos) by Shepherd00: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
The things I hear and see happening in Churches today(?).

Lord Jesus, I think you just Sidon dey watch as Satanists dey use your name play? ha.
Re: Female Pastor dies in church and only resurrect if she receives offers (photos) by LisaAnne(f): 10:48am On May 01, 2019
haa
Re: Female Pastor dies in church and only resurrect if she receives offers (photos) by Baddiezz(f): 1:44pm On May 05, 2019
MediaLife:
A female Pastor dies in church, tells members she will only resurrect if she receives offers.

According to the video, the pastor was seen as she dies inside the church during service and members were dropping money on her to resurrect.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/female-pastor-dies-in-church-and-only.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

(1) (Reply)

The Most Powerful Herbalist And Native Doctor In Nigeria / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Padlock. / How Does God Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.