Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Prophet Asked His Congregation To Fight Each Other In Order To Cast Out Demons - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Asked His Congregation To Fight Each Other In Order To Cast Out Demons (452 Views)

Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation As He Flies Into Church During Service / A Catholic Priest Comes Out As Gay Before His Congregation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Asked His Congregation To Fight Each Other In Order To Cast Out Demons by Gvicsocial: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2019
@Gistvic.com

In a viral video, a prophet asked his congregation to fight each other in order to cast out demons. Gistvic Reports.

The situation was reported to have happened in Zambia as the congregation were seen seriously beating, slapping and kicking each other.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/prophet-asked-his-congregation-to-fight.html

1 Share

Re: Prophet Asked His Congregation To Fight Each Other In Order To Cast Out Demons by Gvicsocial: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Prophet Asked His Congregation To Fight Each Other In Order To Cast Out Demons by krissconnect(m): 8:57am On Apr 30, 2019
Stupid things happening everyday in the name of religion. I dont really blame atheists, situations like this can make you rethink about religion

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Asked His Congregation To Fight Each Other In Order To Cast Out Demons by Baddiezz(f): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2019
smh
Re: Prophet Asked His Congregation To Fight Each Other In Order To Cast Out Demons by BlackfireX: 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
My people as an advocate of Satan....

My Oga hand no dey for this one.

Ahhhh ahhhh kilode
Re: Prophet Asked His Congregation To Fight Each Other In Order To Cast Out Demons by Shepherd00: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
krissconnect:
Stupid things happening everyday in the name of religion. I dont really blame atheists, situations like this can make you rethink about religion
If only you knew that atheists are Satan's kids already.

Shouldn't you have pointed to where the Lord Jesus told them to do that?

(1) (Reply)

Dr Paul Enenche To Hold Mega Crusade In Texas / Coza:pics,Fatoyinbo Was Accused Of Sexual Imoralities By Ese Walter's In 2013 / What’s Your Favorite Igbo Gospel Song ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.