Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? (37777 Views)

Jude Ojeogwu: Who Is Regina Daniels Father? / Is Regina Daniel's Now A Muslim?? (photos) / Is Regina Daniels Pregnant For Her Boyfriend ? (Picture Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by NumbEmotions(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2019
Give me just one reason why I should waste the chemical energy in my brain which I jus amassed from a hard earned meal of hot porridge beans and bread all in the name of commenting on a thread that cannot guarantee my brain more boost from a lunch of hot beans and pap at noon

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by MiddleSpot: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2019
lordkush:
does she post her pics on your bedroom?

mumu talk. swerv

You haven't seen the last one sante.

Swerve to infinity.
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by tesppidd: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2019
Abfinest007:
she is saying the true .is better she marry her man than to jump from one bed to another
yes it is better than jumping from one bed to another.

but is it better than getting a good education and career and marrying her age bracket who can grow old with her?

some of you talk as if the only 2 options are ;

1.marry a grandpa billionaire.
2.sleeping from one bed to another.

no ma!

there are many other options.

better options!!

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by semyman: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2019
They are envious of her for escaping from the baby mama, slay queen and oloshos' fold and syndrome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by MiddleSpot: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2019
wisdomkid:

When she was sharing the picture, did she tag your entire family? grin
People thinking they have sense, why they lack it in high quality, which is why they're so f**king poor and always begging.

Indeed. Ma your daughter at 22 marry a 59 Yr old man. Lubbish.
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by Canarydyu: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2019
[-

Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by daddyfreeman1(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2019
Look at this olosho is talking... Imagine olosho that showed a musician her breast, (neckedness) on a live Instagram chat all because of money.. Are you not ashamed to come out and talk? Tufia, shameless poo
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by princfred(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2019
Abfinest007:
she is saying the true .is better she marry her man than to jump from one bed to another
Yeah better to be a petty thief than an armed robber.

The ladies supporting her are the ones praying to be like her so stylishly advertising themselves for old grand PA's them as tenth wife.

Sixth wife materials everywhere. Their feminism no reach that side.

How hypergamy drive women into polygamy.
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by currentperson: 11:51am On Apr 30, 2019
THIS IS THE SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK FOR YOUR BUSINESS BRAND NEED IN 2019!

Your SME business is all about the customer as customers are the LIFELINE of any business!

These days, a good quality website is essential for the success of most businesses. It's your online store front. But that doesn't mean it needs to cost as much as a store or office!

Get a web presence that wins new customers. Websites that look great and put you in control

If you are a SME business owner that truly want online platform that not only better propel your business brand but also put you in control, this incredible offer is for you

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by MiddleSpot: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2019
Sapphire86:
The way these colleagues of Regina have been rallying round her is amusing... It just occurred to me that ONLY her female colleagues have been giving her pats on her back, the men nko? grin

Secondly, what Regina has done is legally right but it's in no way morally right but who am I to talk?? I no be her family!!

Na her fellow oswo na. They want to sign up in her good books for hookups. What do you expect from a generation where morality is fast dying like dead leaves.
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2019
Sapphire86:
The way these colleagues of Regina have been rallying round her is amusing... It just occurred to me that ONLY her female colleagues have been giving her pats on her back, the men nko? grin

Secondly, what Regina has done is legally right but it's in no way morally right but who am I to talk?? I no be her family!!

Sapphire Sapphire! Abeg leave Regina mata jare.

When next are you traveling again? so you can grace us with your travel stories.

I think companies should start matching travelers with other Intending travelers, so people would stop traveling alone.
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by samcus(m): 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
another hoe is talking

Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by Reptyle(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
Funny how everyone has an opinion about this young woman's life...including those trying to judge others for having an opinion about the young lady's life.
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
In that case I must marry a teen by fire by force angry . Say No to evening newspapers
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by Ubdavis(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
And also ur headache
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by Sapphire86(f): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
truthsayer009:

Sapphire Sapphire! Abeg leave Regina mata jare.

When next are you traveling again? so you can grace us with your travel stories.

I think companies should start matching travelers with other Intending travelers, so people would stop traveling alone.

I'm working on travelling soon... God willing and when I do, I'll do the needful and put it up for reads grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by Martinez39(m): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
wisdomkid:

When she was sharing the picture, did she tag your entire family? grin
People thinking they have sense, why they lack it in high quality, which is why they're so f**king poor and always begging.

Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by NumbEmotions(m): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
MiddleSpot:
Shvt up clown. If it was private why does she keep thumbing people's noses with pictures of her so called private life.

No be today people dey marry, that all of a sudden one marriage requires endorsement from fascists and shady elements authenticates what could be perceived about such marriage.

Thunder destroy you if you quote me.
Thunder where are you?
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by IamSoProlific: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
MiddleSpot:
Shvt up clown. If it was private why does she keep thumbing people's noses with pictures of her so called private life.

No be today people dey marry, that all of a sudden one marriage requires endorsement from fascists and shady elements authenticates what could be perceived about such marriage.

Thunder destroy you if you quote me.

Pls when is jamb result coming out again?
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by itu404(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
No problem we all know what you and your likes will say already, but let us hear it from those who dare to say the truth and dared to be different not this follow follow crowds if they say something different in their dinner rooms and bedrooms, hypocrites. tomorrow dem go carry bible say dem dey go church. if i be your pastor i for suspend u self.
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Sapphire86:

I'm working on travelling soon... God willing and when I do, I'll do the needful and put it up for reads grin

Hmmm where are you going to? Any takers?
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by erons22(m): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
Una Nor go kill person for this nairaland because of this regina angry
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by Julme(f): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
Yes it's everybody's concern, because of the following reasons
1.she is known as a teen star,hence we have teens that look up to her as a model
2.she is a face of teen in Nollywood ,and Nollywood has directly or indirectly fought against child bride by acting films like "dry", etc..
3.we don't want our teens to trade value for money or wealth
So all these big aunties with no brains should remain silent or speak wisdom

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by Sapphire86(f): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hmmm where are you going to? Any takers?

I haven't decided... Gotta make money first
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by bjjose: 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
Greedy and stupidity
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by levi2(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
Joromi12:
they are angry in secret. Ned na customer dada he used to nack okorie nd tufaces wife

Huh! Okay o!���
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth & Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) / Dangote Dances As Davido Sings At His 60th Birthday (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.