Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? (37775 Views)

Jude Ojeogwu: Who Is Regina Daniels Father? / Is Regina Daniel's Now A Muslim?? (photos) / Is Regina Daniels Pregnant For Her Boyfriend ? (Picture Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by Mujtahida: 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Sapphire86:
The way these colleagues of Regina have been rallying round her is amusing... It just occurred to me that ONLY her female colleagues have been giving her pats on her back, the men nko? grin

Secondly, what Regina has done is legally right but it's in no way morally right but who am I to talk?? I no be her family!!
So what makes it morally wrong? That a young girl marries a rich man older than her? Nothing strange. Nothing morally wrong. It's always been that men marry younger women and sometimes even far younger women.
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by Ugo4hotish(m): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
Any Nigerian who condemned their marriage is either jealous or mad.

Women will be jealous cos many of them wish the man was theirs.

Men are jealous cos many of them wish to Bleep Regina.

Some are ranting cos others are ranting.

THEY ARE BOTH ADULTS AND HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO GET MARRIED.

THESE ARE SAME NIGERIANS WHO HAIL OUR YOUNG GUYS THAT GETS MARRIED TO OLD OYIBO WOMEN FOR VISA... THERE ARE MANY SRUPID PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by Sprumbaba: 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
MiddleSpot:
Shvt up clown. If it was private why does she keep thumbing people's noses with pictures of her so called private life.

No be today people dey marry, that all of a sudden one marriage requires endorsement from fascists and shady elements authenticates what could be perceived about such marriage.

Thunder destroy you if you quote me.

Still waiting for your thunder.
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by Legendguru: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
oh
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by Reelnah: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
That man is under duress.. can't explain ooo.. nah the picture ooo grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
Sapphire86:

I haven't decided... Gotta make money first

Haha lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by 88Chidiebube140: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
Whoops

&&$$££
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by itu404(m): 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
yes i hear you. who wan be for Regina black book shameless celebrity that have nothing to offer. more will join the band wagon,
The fact is if you ask those who are supporting Regina after all her husband is a billionaire.
name one person person against her they can not.
Re: Yvonne Jegede: Why Is Regina Daniels Marriage Everyone's Headache? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:05am On May 01, 2019
Abfinest007:
she is saying the true .is better she marry her man than to jump from one bed to another
and Ned nwoko is her man?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Battle Over Rema’s Vest In Abuja (Photos) / Barbara Udoh Visits Eucharia Anunobi (Photo) / Basketmouth & Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.