Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) (33185 Views)

Timaya Carrying Emmanuel, His Newborn Son On The Street Of Atlanta / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by GISTBL0GGER: 9:27am On Apr 30, 2019
GistMore.com

Singer Eedris Abdulkareem took to his instagram page to celebrate his son on his birthday. He wrote;

Birthdays would come and go but they always leave beautiful memories of happy times with the people you love…. Thanks for helping me have these amazing memories with your prayers and wishes to celebrate my son may the lord celebrate you and yours by his grace AMEN . Do have a stress free day ahead...

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/eedris-abdulkareem-celebrates-his-son-on-his-birthday

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by GISTBL0GGER: 9:28am On Apr 30, 2019

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by kajoula(m): 9:38am On Apr 30, 2019
Happy Birthday Boy...Shine on
And don't weed. it kills even before death will arrive.

8 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by itspzpics(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2019
wink wink

Nigerian Man Calls Out Restaurant For Serving and eating Pen!s-Like Meat => See Photos Here
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by tribalistseun: 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
This one would be claiming fatherhood, meanwhile the children are staying with their mothers full time.

Oga collect those children and train them yourself

10 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by Hidentity(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
The Nemesis of OBJ cheesy
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by TheFacelessMan: 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
angry

I remember killing someone on his birthday.

Samuel Chukwuma had been stealing from the Okoronkwo cartel in South Africa.

The crew was into drugs, not the healing type.

Sam was going to be 30. He had planned a big birthday party in Orlu, his village.

I was 500 meters away looking through my Dragunov sniper rifle perched high up on a palm tree.

I saw some old women in their best native attires, dancing and making some screechy sounds. EEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Pain or pleasure, God knows what they were feeling, but if that was music, I must be Queen Elizabeth the 2nd undecided

I saw his white Benz jeep drive into the village square.

Samuel dropped from the jeep and as he sprayed money, the noise and frenzy of all the villagers increased.

I calmed my breathing, exhaling and inhaling slowly, taking drawn out breath, looking at his bald head through the scope.

As i started to pull the trigger back, he picked up a cute girl, 5 years old at most shocked

"Oh shiiiit!!!!" I cursed and the rifle tumbled out of my hands.

I heard less than 10 minutes before the Commissioner of Police arrived. He was the special guest of honour.

I descended from the tree in desperation. Skin peeling from my hands, i had no time to lose.

I got down and i knew i had no time to climb up again, i had to do it up close and person.

Panting, i ran from the bush to the clearing in 5 mins flat. undecided

"SAMUEL!!!!", i croaked with a dry throat, embarassed and he turned. shocked

5 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by Kingzra1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
hbd ooo why em head chop go inside na undecidedhbd ooo why em head chop go inside na
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by TANID(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
Just Like His Father

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by Emaax77(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bald head crew.. lipsrsealed
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by Chidonsky: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
You predicted the downfall of naija and they took you for granted but today we are all witnesses.

4 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

I remember killing someone on his birthday

You must be insane.

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by kenny1313(m): 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by MorolayoVictor(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Wow!

Oríire ñlá gidi ni o...

Let the party start already.

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by brodie121: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
so sweet, happy birthday to your son

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

I remember killing someone on his birthday

You must be insane.

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by TheFacelessMan: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
tongue
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by luluman: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
kajoula:
Happy Birthday Boy...Shine on
And don't weed. it kills even before death will arrive.
I wish his dad has told him that.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by wiseone28: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
Up till now no correct score scammers has been listed by Forbes as a billionaire...or una never reach billion since last year?

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by KingLennon(m): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
Dear Eedris, remember when you told us that Nigeria is Jaga-Jaga. Up till today sir Nigeria is still Jaga-jaga o nothing has changed grin

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by greatermeme: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

I remember being someone's birthday gift

Samuel Chukwuma had been stealing from the Okoronkwo cartel in South Africa.

The crew was into drugs, not the healing type.

He was going to be 30 on August 19, 2004. He had planned a big birthday party in Orlu, his village.

I was 500 meters away looking through my Dragunov sniper rifle
WEED smokers are liable to die soon!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
TheBrainlessMan:

RIP. My condolences

Acetaminophen, 2-2-2 for two days.

Help me great Hitler when you reach hell.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by TheFacelessMan: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Acetaminophen, 2-2-2 for two day.

Help me great Hitler when you reach hell.

Let me finish my story. I have your medicine grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by TheFacelessMan: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts / Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) / Moet Abebe Flaunts 11th Tattoo She Got On Her Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.