Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) (33190 Views)

Timaya Carrying Emmanuel, His Newborn Son On The Street Of Atlanta / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Let me finish my story. I have your medicine grin

Mumu grin grin grin. How did you even escape the psychiatrist hospital in the first place?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by TheFacelessMan: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
tongue
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Your mum was working there. I was supplying her free sperm. She was known to be the most generous bank that never refused deposits.

Maybe you are even my son sef grin grin grin

Be like say your madness dey even worse, your case still better pass this the last time. Eyah. Your village person wey hit you with this madness no try o. cheesy
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by mannatech: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Boy looks alot like modenine.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by cheelrix: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by Ramoncitaz: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
[

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by fa4oteejay: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
COUNTRY HAS NOT BEEN IN ORDER, SINCE THIS GUY SANG NIGERIA JAGA JAGA, EVERYTHING SCATTER SCATT
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by Timisamd(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Let me finish my story. I have your medicine grin
Kikikikikiki .. grin grin grin this guy just get bad mouth. grin grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by TheFacelessMan: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Gratefulheart01 to his father

Be like say your madness dey even worse, your case still better pass this the last time. Eyah. Your village person wey hit you with this madness no try o. cheesy
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by IamSoProlific: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
greatermeme:
WEED smokers are liable to die soon!

Weed doesn't kill, malnutrition n tobacco does.

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by Forreellinc: 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
eeyah see as the pkin be like suffer head
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by monarch101(m): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
wiseone28:
Up till now no correct score scammers has been listed by Forbes as a billionaire...or una never reach billion since last year?
savage!!!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by keryj(f): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
What a heart melting smile. HBD boy
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
[quote author=TheFacelessMan post=77982028][/quote]

If that madman of Gadarene can be delivered, you too get hope, so don't give up ehn. Just be using your drugs.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by monarch101(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Mr.Remedy that year with his jam"Mr lecturer.' i dunno which one was the better hit between Tony Tetuila "my car" and "Mr lecturer".
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
That arewa function guy wink
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Happy birthday young fella LLNP cool
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by omo1478(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
GISTBL0GGER:
GistMore.com

Singer Eedris Abdulkareem took to his instagram page to celebrate his son on his birthday. He wrote;

Birthdays would come and go but they always leave beautiful memories of happy times with the people you love…. Thanks for helping me have these amazing memories with your prayers and wishes to celebrate my son may the lord celebrate you and yours by his grace AMEN . Do have a stress free day ahead...

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/eedris-abdulkareem-celebrates-his-son-on-his-birthday

Eedris waiting for jaja remix.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by Cyrus176(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
sad[size=8pt][/size]
kajoula:
Happy Birthday Boy...Shine on
And don't weed. it kills even before death will arrive.

Stop lieing
kajoula:

Stop lieing
kajoula:

Stop lieing
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) by 101Joy153: 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
Whoops

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) / Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire / Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.