Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Davido Celebrates His Girlfriend, Chioma On Her Birthday(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates His Girlfriend, Chioma On Her Birthday(video) (265 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His Girlfriend, Chioma On Her Birthday(video) by InforOrbit: 9:57am On Apr 30, 2019
Davido’s girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland is year older today, April 30th and he isn’t keeping calm. The singer took to his Instagram page to express his unflinching love for her as he celebrated her on her birthday.

”Happy Birthday TO THE LOML @thechefchi It’s your Birthday All week !!?? WHERE WE GOING ??!! God bless you for me! Can never Imagine Spending the Rest of life With anyone ELSE !! I love you, BABY !! GREAT THINGS AHEAD !! Davido wrote

Recall that when Chioma turned 23 on Monday, the singer gifted her a Porshe car as a birthday gift.
Davido shared the video of him presenting Chioma with the gift on his Twitter and Instagram handles with friends and admirers watching closely.

Watch the video Davido shared in the link below:
https://www.informationorbit.com/davido-celebrates-his-girlfriend-chioma-on-her-birthdayvideo/

Re: Davido Celebrates His Girlfriend, Chioma On Her Birthday(video) by popsy2(m): 9:57am On Apr 30, 2019
Happy birthday Chi- Chi. We love you .

(1) (Reply)

"My Son's Father Does Yahoo. I Caught Him With Red Candle & A Laptop" Tonto Dike / Thank You For An Amazing 7-years Says Don Jazzy As He Confirms Tiwa Savage Exit / [MUSIC] Naira Marley Ft Zlatan – Am I A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.