Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

"My Son's Father Does Yahoo. I Caught Him With Red Candle & A Laptop" Tonto Dike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Son's Father Does Yahoo. I Caught Him With Red Candle & A Laptop" Tonto Dike (265 Views)

Yahoo: I Love You Messages Used By Yahoo Boys To Woo Their Clients / How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) / Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Son's Father Does Yahoo. I Caught Him With Red Candle & A Laptop" Tonto Dike by mrtim1911: 4:05pm On May 01, 2019
Tonto Dikeh has released a tell-all video titled "Evidence" in which she addressed her failed marriage to Churchill as well as the rumors and claims that have been flying around, some of them made by her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill Oladunni.

The actress said she is doing the video for her son, so he can grow up to see the fight she put up for him.

Full story on https://www.cameraboy.tv/component/k2/my-son-s-father-does-yahoo-i-caught-him-with-red-candle-and-a-laptop-tonto-dikeh-releases-a-tell-all-video-to-address-her-failed-marriage-to-churchill-once-and-for-all

Re: "My Son's Father Does Yahoo. I Caught Him With Red Candle & A Laptop" Tonto Dike by BankyGee(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2019
Should I na kee myself undecided

(1) (Reply)

Thank You For An Amazing 7-years Says Don Jazzy As He Confirms Tiwa Savage Exit / I’ve Had My Share Of Women, No Time For Them –bolanle Ninalowo / 32 YEARS REMEMBRANCE: My Relationship With The Ibos - Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.