Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Illegal Transaction By Nigerian Banks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Illegal Transaction By Nigerian Banks (14879 Views)

Any Charges For Cross Border Transaction By Nigerian Banks / Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS / Ussd Codes For Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illegal Transaction By Nigerian Banks by okhiai1(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2019
Goodday everyone please I need help on this transaction carried out on my account I went to the bank and they said I inatied the transaction please who can help me know which service was this
Below is the debit details

Your Acct 307XXXX099 Has Been Debited with NGN200.00 On 23-APR-2019 07:42:29 By FBN/FLW*Gateway/Lekki//NG. Bal: NGN136.18CR

Who can explain please
Re: Illegal Transaction By Nigerian Banks by Larryconcept: 8:59am On May 30, 2019
Pls dis just happen to me now 6190..how did u go about urs wen it happen
Re: Illegal Transaction By Nigerian Banks by Nobody: 1:20am On May 31, 2019
This just happened to me now, my just got debited with almost #1700
Re: Illegal Transaction By Nigerian Banks by Joch12(m): 10:20am On May 31, 2019
A quick (FLW*Gateway) check on Google brought up Flutterwave otp payment bla bla, did you made online transaction recently? This might be late deduction of transaction charges.
Re: Illegal Transaction By Nigerian Banks by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 25, 2019
Please how did you all go about it, because #28,000 was debited from my account.Have been to my bank and was told my card was hacked,but they will investigate.Is there hope of getting the money back.
Re: Illegal Transaction By Nigerian Banks by kkfada(m): 11:33am On Dec 04, 2019
I am experience same with more the 5 debits still no info about them and the reasons for the debit.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Transaction By Nigerian Banks by Prosperkaro(m): 10:27pm On May 15, 2021
Please I'm currently experiencing this unnecessary debit, this is the second time they are doing this and it's telling me FLWPROFESSIONALSERVICE LEKKI 00NG and no other description, my bank is saying I initiated the transaction and I don't remember doing that..
Re: Illegal Transaction By Nigerian Banks by cinche(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2021
I woke up this morning to see a debit of #500,yesterday was 3,850,i tot it one of those apps I borrowed money from.... Just to check to see it from FLWTaxicab Lekki...
I want solution ooo
Re: Illegal Transaction By Nigerian Banks by Prosperkaro(m): 4:23pm On May 17, 2021
This thing is no longer funny, someone is use webpos in disguise to steal money from people's account....
Re: Illegal Transaction By Nigerian Banks by buddwizer: 2:46am On Jun 26, 2021
Did you get to resolve this. I have just seen a debit on my account wit this same details.
Prosperkaro:
Please I'm currently experiencing this unnecessary debit, this is the second time they are doing this and it's telling me FLWPROFESSIONALSERVICE LEKKI 00NG and no other description, my bank is saying I initiated the transaction and I don't remember doing that..
Re: Illegal Transaction By Nigerian Banks by jahlove4jah: 3:42am On Jun 26, 2021
Does these complaints have anything to do with use of VPN?
Re: Illegal Transaction By Nigerian Banks by Prosperkaro(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
buddwizer:
Did you get to resolve this. I have just seen a debit on my account wit this same details.

Yeah, I traced the company that issued the POS, laid a complaint with all the necessary details and the money was returned within 24 hours of the complaint.
Re: Illegal Transaction By Nigerian Banks by lomaxx: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2021
Prosperkaro:

Yeah, I traced the company that issued the POS, laid a complaint with all the necessary details and the money was returned within 24 hours of the complaint.

Please how were you able to trace this. I have the same issue FLW Communications. Went to the bank and they were able to give me that name as the company that issued the POS. Kindly help
Re: Illegal Transaction By Nigerian Banks by Prosperkaro(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
This is the company website, it's called Flutter wave, https://dispute.flutterwave.com fill the information concerning the transaction and it file a dispute, they will even give you the details of the person that registered the POS either phone number, email or address.... I had to do extensive research after the unnecessary debit charges became too much to bear.

Please how were you able to trace this. I have the same issue FLW Communications. Went to the bank and they were able to give me that name as the company that issued the POS. Kindly help [/quote]
Re: Illegal Transaction By Nigerian Banks by millman234(m): 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hey please were you able to resolve this?

Prosperkaro:
Re: Illegal Transaction By Nigerian Banks by samtozy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Pls I just experienced the same thing now, someone should help me, how did you ratify yours because i have been debited 3,188 by
POS/WEB PMT
FLWTELECOMMUNICATION LEKKI 00N
Re: Illegal Transaction By Nigerian Banks by Prosperkaro(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
samtozy:
Pls I just experienced the same thing now, someone should help me, how did you ratify yours because i have been debited 3,188 by
POS/WEB PMT
FLWTELECOMMUNICATION LEKKI 00N

Your own is good, go to flutter wave and lodge a complaint.. the link is up there... You might also need a new atm card..
Re: Illegal Transaction By Nigerian Banks by Prosperkaro(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
There is this PAULMISSO3 LAGOS 00NG that keeps debiting my account, even the babks has been unable to trace this bastard... I have destroyed my cards because of this person... If CBN is not ready to regulate this POS guys, make them just stop am

(1) (Reply)

Startup Funds For Nigerian Entrepreneurs / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate History / Dangote Tomato Factory Reopens February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.