Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

A Passionate Appeal To Nigerians - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Passionate Appeal To Nigerians (686 Views)

XpressVerify's Access To Nigerians' NIN, Data: FG To Investigate Breach / Xpressverify Has Access To Nigerians’ NIN, Data & Is Making Money From It / Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Passionate Appeal To Nigerians by credon: 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
This is the usual thing we all call "beg for mercies" as in that situation you find yourself if dey are about to trigger a bomb around you.
Is the issue of tecno and infinix market share. We are always the larget market of imported goods, our exit from transsion ltd phones will surely crash the company. In our usual spirituality, lets forgive tecno and infinix and give tbem one last chance with our support, people i know they have flooded the mobile market with substandard phones, but please because of God, lets forgive them, am sure they are buckling up now to give us the best and upgrade existing phones with a newer Android. Lets not just drive them away, lets forgive and God will bless you for this.
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Nigerians by ddjay: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
credon:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
This is the usual thing we all call "beg for mercies" as in that situation you find yourself if dey are about to trigger a bomb around you.
Is the issue of tecno and infinix market share. We are always the larget market of imported goods, our exit from transsion ltd phones will surely crash the company. In our usual spirituality, lets forgive tecno and infinix and give tbem one last chance with our support, people i know they have flooded the mobile market with substandard phones, but please because of God, lets forgive them, am sure they are buckling up now to give us the best and upgrade existing phones with a newer Android. Lets not just drive them away, lets forgive and God will bless you for this.
Tell them to gather at tinubu square for 100 strokes of cain each, then i may reconsider my own decision

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Passionate Appeal To Nigerians by Tarivanessa(f): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
i honestly doubt your current state of well being, like what am i reading this afternoon ?

6 Likes

Re: A Passionate Appeal To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
i tire o..
Tarivanessa:
i honestly doubt your current state of well being, like what am i reading this afternoon ?
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Nigerians by hardeycute(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
I don't if this is supposed to be a SARCASM but as for ME, I will only look out for uppermost SATISFACTION whenever I'm spending my HARD EARNED money
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Nigerians by Chuksteric(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Passionate Appeal To Nigerians by ryfoz(m): 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
Tarivanessa:

Are you kidding me? Una no go kee pesin with laff grin
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Nigerians by eki2000(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
my last device with them was Tecno camon CX, I had since ported to Samsung and then Nokia

1 Like

Re: A Passionate Appeal To Nigerians by ddjay: 8:05am On May 01, 2019
Tarivanessa:
Well as for me, its better to ask the poster what he means.. because not understanding and concluding at the same time makes your state of mind worse madam
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Nigerians by ddjay: 8:12am On May 01, 2019
This competition will be a very good one because tecno and infinix will have to do more win more and keep its existing customers. Infinix will send security patch regularly for note 5 and stylus 5 and also prepare for Android 10 with all seriousness because xiaomi a2 and a2 lite are also andriod one phones like note 5 and stylus 5 and don't have update delays

1 Like

Re: A Passionate Appeal To Nigerians by credon: 1:03pm On May 01, 2019
I guess this battle has been lost to Xiaomi, but no problem, for there is life so will there be hope to rise again, so tecno and infinix just keep faith alive, the future will be bright
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Nigerians by Jimgym(m): 3:20pm On May 01, 2019
The only constant thing in life is change. Brands are constantly rebrandng and working for better satisfaction. I believe with the current demand, we are bound to see even more improvements with Tecno phones. Ahead ahead la san
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Nigerians by Adinije(f): 2:28pm On May 02, 2019
Available for sale are

US used

iPhone 6s 16gb...................................65k

iPhone 6s 32gb...................................75k

iPhone 6+16gb.....................................70k

iPhone 6s+ 16gb..................................80k

iPhone 7 32gb.................... ................90k

Hp folio core i5 16gb ram 256 SSD.....90k

PRICES ARE FIRM

Call or whatsapp me with the number on my signature if you are interested.

(1) (Reply)

Get 1GB Data Plus N2000 Airtime For N1000 On Airtel / OPPO F11 Pro - Specs And Review / Free Data On Flaim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.