Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng (24524 Views)

XpressVerify's Access To Nigerians' NIN, Data: FG To Investigate Breach / Xpressverify Has Access To Nigerians’ NIN, Data & Is Making Money From It / Linking NIN To SIM: Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by OEPHIUS(m): 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
Some people like it big, while some prefer it small, but don’t be surprised that some people are content with average. At the end of the day, what matters is how good the performance of that thing is.

Ever heard of the popular saying, “the bigger, the better”? It is an oldie that is definitely a goldie. The truth is, Nigerians will always argue about size because we have different preferences and desire different outcomes. But really, “does size matter?”

You know the answer. Yes, it does. But sometimes, big can have its disadvantages. However, your body can adapt to it, then you could enjoy every bit of that size and then you realize it’s so much fun, right? Now let’s try increasing the size a bit more! How does it feel now? Better? Suddenly you begin to realize even though big might have its disadvantages, the perks are certainly something you can make sacrifices for. So, you are agreeing to the fact that size matters, right? Great!

What have we been talking about? If you think it was about that delicate body part, then you are wrong. We are talking about the sizable specs in smartphones that we love and how Africa’s mobile giant, itel Mobile has made it bigger and better with her latest smartphone in the market, the itel P33.

The itel P33 flaunts bigger and stellar specs compared to its predecessors in itel’s Maxpower series with a massive 4000mAh battery and power management features that will remain formidable for years to come. The P33 itself is a well-built and decent all-around mid-range Android phone that dons a 5.5” HD+ IPS Fullscreen display, dual rear cameras with bokeh effects, multi-functional fingerprint sensor, face unlock system, and 16GB ROM with an expandable slot that’s up to 32GB amongst others.

It is more fun and satisfactory when you can enjoy a bigger size of something without sweating hard to get it. itel Mobile has made reliable and trendy itel P33, relatively affordable, so no sweating is involved.

2019 is off to a good start for itel Mobile as they are reemphasizing their commitment to providing that affordable, trendy, and reliable smartphone for everyone to meet different preferences. Get yourself an itel P33 to really enjoy the perks of a big sized and effective smartphone.

http://www.thebreakingpostng.com/business/why-size-matters-a-lot-to-nigerians-itelmobile/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by EngrMcDon(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
This guy shaaa

2 Likes

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by phelonrays: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
4000mAH battery power from itel

you are not serious gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by AbikeDabiri: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
The size matters a lot...
The bigger the size... The stronger the vibrating power... Thus, the sweeter the experience. tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by lonelydora: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
As long as it's not Samsung or HTC, i won't use it. Even iPhone, i don't like it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by shakaranews: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Mtcheeeew.. I think say na P*nis size we d talk about sef. I'm out... Who Itel epp?

20 Likes

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by jetz(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Joke of za century
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by tolexy007(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
is itel a fone?
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Shollay20(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
Itel with poor graphics

3 Likes

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by wisestman(m): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
Itel, Itel....I wish I can meet your designer and programmers and give them a resounding smack. I have used several of your phones, picture quality is zero, you are the baba of freezing, first time I have seen a phone freeze so bad that the sound froze as well, phone knows how to restart when you need it the most, wipes of all your contact at will....the list is endless but I most commend the battery life, very good for a data enable phone but the rest is zero. up till now I cant still install GTB app on the phone, keeps saying app not compatible, how come when the least of any android phones accepts it?

5 Likes

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Neoteny(m): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
Such vulgar innuendo...

...this is crassness of the lowest order.

2 Likes

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by KendrickAyomide: 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
Shollay20:
Itel with poor graphics
exactly .. very very poor

2 Likes

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by internationalman(m): 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
I'm dissapointed
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by namiji2598: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
lonelydora:
As long as it's not Samsung or HTC, i won't use it. Even iPhone, i don't like it
i will agree with you on Samsung...but HTC na u sabi that one

1 Like

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by namiji2598: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
Abe u people should help me wit likes this one is a new account

2 Likes

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by jamezman(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
For those with corrupt mind that thought something absolutely fetish from the real message........

Its time for you to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour.....

Today is the day that Salvation will make manifest in your life and prepare you for the race to meet with God after our last second on earth....

4 Likes

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by officialfestus(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hope is not 1gb Ram?
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by wethebest(m): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
Tot is di.ck mata

1 Like

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by theoneJabulani(m): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
I'm here
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by idonhammer: 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
Talking about pssy and di.ck size you are talking nonsense...Mtchewww.ndi ara
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
lonelydora:

HTC kwa. Are those ones still relevant?

1 Like

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by chibestjerry(m): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
hahaha so op you want to make heaven like this abi

gathered here if you were thinking otherwise

spoiled children

3 Likes

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Ewroghene1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
phelonrays:
4000mAH battery power from itel

you are not serious gringrin

Things we have, has no value to us
Cos we already own them
But
The ones that are far away from us are the ones that we are always admiring
am typing with Itel p32
And it has 4000mah bp
And last longer no matter how u use it
I salute them base on the fact its been produced in #@frica
Petronize your friend and neighbor and stop throwing hate speech at his productivity ✔️✔️✔️✔️
I believe the p33 will be great to use too
Itel��� is a great phone
Buy it���

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
For most of you complaining about itel and their products, it's not by force to buy it, there are many brands for you to choose from.. Itel is for lower class type stuff that can't afford regular phones
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
See this rubbish Chinese substandard phone maker telling us what is not

They make phones that aren't up to standard to be sold In China and they are talking
[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Ewroghene1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2019
shakaranews:
Mtcheeeew.. I think say na P*nis size we d talk about sef. I'm out... Who Itel epp?
Hmmmmm
Itel is trying
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by sakam(m): 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
Please where is the picture of the phone
Re: Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng by Ewroghene1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
Shollay20:
Itel with poor graphics
I believe u bought old priducts right
Cos latest aren't that way u described it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Facebook Daily Subscription Charges From My Sim / Infinix Phones Cost Far Cheaper In Kenya Than Nigeria, Why? / Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.