Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment (103270 Views)

Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee / Official Ernst And Young (EY) 2020 Graduate Recruitment Forum / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Xbolmax: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
Make dragnet kukuma tell Us not to read questions
Make dem tell us to clicks answers and Waka jejely.
omoh, the time frame is fvcking short cry
Imaging 17mins for numeric
God I need your favor on dis test
And I will have this job by is grace grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by FynGuy(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
shubby2010:

Same here. Numerical and verbal didn't shake me like that abstract�
the abstract and verbal were okay..
But that numericals ehn..
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by aelai: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mergic:

Numerical and verbal were 17mins each.

Bloody test with no calculators.
I tell you
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Nauzystan(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
All the Glory be to God in Heaven!

The Verbal was very well.

I finally understood the logic behind Dragnet Abstract

And the numerical, my target was to solve at least 12 questions correctly then guess the rest.

To be honest, this is the first time I'd write dragnet exam and smile out of the hall.

Whatever the outcome is, I'd take it as a progress still.

However, We hope for the best, this time it'll will end in Praise!

13 Likes

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Matildahenshaw(f): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nauzystan:
All the Glory be to God in Heaven!

The Verbal was very well.

I finally understood the logic behind Dragnet Abstract

And the numerical, my target was to solve at least 12 questions correctly then guess the rest.

To be honest, this is the first time I'd write dragnet exam and smile out of the hall.

Whatever the outcome is, I'd take it as a progress still.

However, We hope for the best, this time it'll will end in Praise!

How do I learn from the abstract logic you found please?.

It was not funny for me at all.

2 Likes

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Nauzystan(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Matildahenshaw:

Actually, the logical reasoning test we wrote, made me realize that sometimes the seemingly most difficult questions can be the easiest. What made it look difficult was how the shapes were and their numbers.

For Most of the questions, you just have to count, some were just same shapes althrough just for you to pick a similar one in the options, some were repetitions of two pairs and The rest were just normal.

We will all receive great testimonies In Jesus name. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by mickie1: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
For those of us that wrote mobil , you will notice the verbal and abstract were repeated, they didn't change even full stop, my brother even wrote same questions. ...about microplastics..cyptocurrency,..dawin decimal system....questions don finish for dragnet? ...I asked the lady when we should come back for correction and people were laughing at me.

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Nauzystan(m): 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
mickie1:
For those of us that wrote mobil , you will notice the verbal and abstract were repeated, they didn't change even full stop, my brother even wrote same questions. ...about microplastics..cyptocurrency,..dawin decimal system....questions don finish for dragnet? ...I asked the lady when we should come back for correction and people were laughing at me.

Even a table in the numerical was repeated from mobil

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by mickie1: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
Yeah...the one about furniture, clothes ,food etc right?
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Lescott7(m): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
It wasn't easy but I am optimistic.
God will make me scale through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by reader29(m): 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
mickie1:
That means you guys are at disadvantage coz they prolly knew you've seen the questions before.

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Bluehill1051: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
So I logged in here and started seeing ppl saying verbal was easy ...
It's like they didn't know they were to pick two answers to each question. Example, u know A is correct, then u now choose C but the answer is A&D. U r going off...
To me, I can only say abstract was fair.

3 Likes

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Inioluwa133: 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bluehill1051:
It's like they didn't know they were to pick two answers to each question. Example, u know A is correct, then u now choose C but the answer is A&grin. U r going off...
Asin ehnn, you just said my mind. Only the abstract section was fair for me

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bluehill1051:
It's like they didn't know they were to pick two answers to each question. Example, u know A is correct, then u now choose C but the answer is A&grin. U r going off...
Please explain what you mean by two choosing answers

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Matildahenshaw(f): 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Swtcherries:
Please explain what you mean by two choosing answers
each question has 2 answers. After reading a passage you are expected to choose 2 answers that are certainly true from the passage you read.

So if you pick only A when it's A & D, you are wrong
If you pick A & C instead of A & D you are wrong.

The only way to get that question is to pick both A & D.

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Matildahenshaw(f): 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nauzystan:

Actually, the logical reasoning test we wrote, made me realize that sometimes the seemingly most difficult questions can be the easiest. What made it look difficult was how the shapes were and their numbers.

For Most of the questions, you just have to count, some were just same shapes althrough just for you to pick a similar one in the options, some were repetitions of two pairs and The rest were just normal.

We will all receive great testimonies In Jesus name. Amen!
I noticed some of those. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Burchester: 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
Matildahenshaw:
each question has 2 answers. After reading a passage you are expected to choose 2 answers that are certainly true from the passage you read.

i thought you're working in saro africa

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Matildahenshaw(f): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Burchester:

i thought you're working in saro africa
Nope, I am working in another firm, though I got offer for Saro as well. I want a place more in line with my passion, hence EY.

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 16, 2019
Matildahenshaw:

OK thankyou.
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 16, 2019
Matildahenshaw:

Abstract is mostly about knowing how things rotate(clockwise and anticlockwise) and also know the rules for each shape and follow it, a lot of practice helps.
With this, there is no abstract question that I can't solve within 40seconds.

2 Likes

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by mickie1: 7:04am On Jun 16, 2019
Next time we will enter the hall together @ swtcherries. So I can copy abstract from you.....it remained small ,I would have rotated the laptop..

2 Likes

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 16, 2019
mickie1:
Next time we will enter the hall together @ swtcherries. So I can copy abstract from you.....it remained small ,I would have rotated the laptop..
I will apply next year. I couldn't apply this year.
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Barry214: 9:00am On Jun 16, 2019
Xbolmax:
Make dragnet kukuma tell Us not to read questions
Make dem tell us to clicks answers and Waka jejely.
omoh, the time frame is fvcking short cry
Imaging 17mins for numeric
God I need your favor on dis test
And I will have this job by is grace grin
the timer ehnnnn.....dragnet una weldone ooo
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Matildahenshaw(f): 9:54am On Jun 16, 2019
Swtcherries:
Abstract is mostly about knowing how things rotate(clockwise and anticlockwise) and also know the rules for each shape and follow it, a lot of practice helps.

I am good with Abstract too, but there are some I have never practiced their kind before. Shapes in 1 are not shapes in 2, they don't follow the clock wise and anti lock wise rule.

I suggest you find more complex abstract to practice to help you on those types as well.

Success to you next year dear.

7 Likes

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by wanderlust007(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
Swtcherries:
I will apply next year. I couldn't apply this year.

oh.. no wonder... wait till you see the ones we did.. its not about rotation. i also used to think there was no abstract i couldnt crack in 40seconds.. i practised at least 400 different questions but had not sewn the ones I saw yesterday. tho i was able to solve some by neglecting some of the symbols within each box. In all, person wey get invite for the next stage, na in pass.. may grace speak for us

9 Likes

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
wanderlust007:

oh.. no wonder... wait till you see the ones we did.. its not about rotation. i also used to think there was no abstract i couldnt crack in 40seconds.. i practised at least 400 different questions but had not sewn the ones I saw yesterday. tho i was able to solve some by neglecting some of the symbols within each box. In all, person wey get invite for the next stage, na in pass.. may grace speak for us
I know its not only about rotation, I also practice with talentQ, their own abstract is quite difficult.
Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by reader29(m): 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
Swtcherries:

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Suf20: 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
I disagree with this, if the answers is A & B the the weight of the mark is 30 if you pick A & C that mean you will score 15 over 30 that how they mark

Matildahenshaw:

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by Jung(m): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
Suf20:

I disagree with this, if the answers is A & B the the weight of the mark is 30 if you pick A & C that mean you will score 15 over 30 that how they mark

Lmfao. You miss one you, you miss the entire question. Stop all this calculation yenyenyen

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by wanderlust007(m): 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
Swtcherries:
I know its not only about rotation, I also practice with talentQ, their own abstract is quite difficult.

ok then.. will check that out

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment by nanauju(f): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
Matildahenshaw:

I am good with Abstract too, but there are some I have never practiced their kind before. Shapes in 1 are not shapes in 2, they don't follow the clock wise and anti lock wise rule.

I suggest you find more complex abstract to practice to help you on those types as well.

Success to you next year dear.

Gbam! @ bolded angry
Dragnet's abstract can only be gotten by guessing correctly because theh don't follow any yeye partner

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply)

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 / Interview!!!how Best Can Someone Answer The Question "May We Meet You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.