Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee (2657 Views)

Official Ernst And Young (EY) 2020 Graduate Recruitment Forum / Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee by sassybel(f): 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
Company : Ernst & Young (EY)
Position : Graduate Trainee FY24
Code : 1412974

Ernst & Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.

The opportunity
We are looking to hire top talents who will be professional members of one of our service lines – Assurance, Consulting, Tax, Strategy and Transactions. Together with our substantial investments in technology, knowledge, and learning resources, you will be part of the team. That delivers quality professional services to our clients and their stakeholders.

To qualify for the role you must have:
• A first degree from a reputable institution

• Completed mandatory NYSC

• ICAN/ACCA Qualification Will Be an Advantage

• Advanced Written and Verbal communication skills

• A strong dedication to teamwork

• Integrity within a professional environment

Click here to apply https://thetalentsjob.com/ernst-and-young-ey-graduate-trainee/

Re: Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee by Vera9999: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
Please who has applied for this opportunity. Does any one have any idea of the kind of questions used for assessment. And the materials also?
Re: Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee by pqute(f): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
Vera9999:
Please who has applied for this opportunity. Does any one have any idea of the kind of questions used for assessment. And the materials also?
did you get a mail for any test from them?
Re: Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee by Vera9999: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
pqute:
did you get a mail for any test from them?
No I have not. I just want to have an idea of what there tests looks like and prepare ahead
Re: Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee by pqute(f): 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Vera9999:

No I have not. I just want to have an idea of what there tests looks like and prepare ahead
oh alright
Re: Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee by Vera9999: 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
pqute:
oh alright
Did you apply too?
Re: Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee by qanda: 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee by pqute(f): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
Vera9999:
Did you apply too?
yes
Re: Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee by nisekoi: 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Vera9999:

Last year was dragnet assessment, Interview, then assessment centre
Re: Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee by donbee(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
How much is the take home for GT at E&y?
Re: Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee by Xhurskid: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
I received mail to fill my details
Re: Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee by Reach2me: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Xhurskid:
I received mail to fill my details

Me too
Re: Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee by abbeyd17(m): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
I received the mail today for the second time this week, This first was on monday, and today was a reminder. Please if we have any resource material kindly share
Re: Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee by Xhurskid: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
Same but don't fill it multiple attempt will disqualify you
Re: Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee by Biokana(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
I received two different mails on Monday and I filled both, hope this will not disqualify me.
Xhurskid:
Same but don't fill it multiple attempt will disqualify you
Re: Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee by Xhurskid: 6:57am On Mar 17, 2023
Biokana:
I received two different mails on Monday and I filled both, hope this will not disqualify me.
I received two also but its stated don't attempt twice that such will lead to disqualification.. I checked it and both mails are the same so I filled one.

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee by Reach2me: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2023
Who has done the assessment test already?
Re: Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee by Reach2me: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
Nobody has completed their assessment test?
Re: Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee by annyjbae(f): 10:51pm On May 04, 2023
Have EY sent message for interview
Re: Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee by Fabulous97(m): 7:32am On Jun 11, 2023
As it stands; I doubt if anyone has gotten a mail for assessment from EY or am I the only one experiencing this after been asked to fill my details months ago?
Re: Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee by Dinmaamara: 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
Has anybody received a follow-up email after completing their online assessment tests since April 16?
Re: Ernst And Young (ey) Graduate Trainee by Charmiechy: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
Dinmaamara:
Has anybody received a follow-up email after completing their online assessment tests since April 16?
Not yet.

(1) (Reply)

Civil Defence Latest! / Expro Tech Apptitude Test Questions / Some Questions Google Asks Potential Employees During Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.