Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

I Cannot Reject Food In My Own House Because I'm Angry With My Wife,nigerian Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cannot Reject Food In My Own House Because I'm Angry With My Wife,nigerian Man (1303 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Reject Food In My Own House Because I'm Angry With My Wife,nigerian Man by njuwo(m): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
A Nigerian Man has said that he cannot reject food in his own house because he is angry with his wife.

See screenshot below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/04/i-cannot-reject-food-in-my-own-house.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: I Cannot Reject Food In My Own House Because I'm Angry With My Wife,nigerian Man by IamD18: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
Rejecting a woman's food is one of the best way to punish or make her feel bad. smiley

But trust me; You'll hardly see a woman accept this fact. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Reject Food In My Own House Because I'm Angry With My Wife,nigerian Man by harbibi: 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
correct man

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Reject Food In My Own House Because I'm Angry With My Wife,nigerian Man by Chubhie: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Even food cooked in anger does far worse to the human body than food eaten with anger.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Reject Food In My Own House Because I'm Angry With My Wife,nigerian Man by Chubhie: 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
IamD18:
Rejecting a woman's food is one of the best way to punish or make her feel bad. smiley

Some women won't even cook once they're angry. That model worked so well for our ancestors. Na hunger go kee you today if you nor sabi cook and your wife is angry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Reject Food In My Own House Because I'm Angry With My Wife,nigerian Man by bukatyne(f): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
IamD18:

Too much African Magic.
Re: I Cannot Reject Food In My Own House Because I'm Angry With My Wife,nigerian Man by faithfull18(f): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
IamD18:

See this one, the crop of women we have now don't send oo in fact if you don't take your time, there wouldn't be food for you and your anger.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Reject Food In My Own House Because I'm Angry With My Wife,nigerian Man by ImaIma1(f): 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
IamD18:

Hahahaha some ladies are even happy not to stress. My mean friend said she is happy when her husband is forming and refusing to eat. That she will make sure there is bread on the table so that he won't die of hunger.

She won't bother making him food for as long as he is still carrying face. It means it is time for her to rest.

Initially, it will pain us but as time goes on, we get used to the attitude and we take a break from making him food.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Reject Food In My Own House Because I'm Angry With My Wife,nigerian Man by ImaIma1(f): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
Do men still do that? These days that everyone is angry. They will just die of hunger. When she has seen that you are rejecting food, she won't even bother making you food till you ask for the food. She will balance and eat to her satisfaction.

With time, the man will learn that food is food and fight is fight.

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Reject Food In My Own House Because I'm Angry With My Wife,nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
faithfull18:

See this one, the crop of women we have now don't send oo in fact if you don't take your time, there wouldn't be food for you and your anger.
lol cheesy grin

reminds me of one couple, the husband was angry with her and he refused eating the food his wife prepared.

He said woman take this food away I am not in the mood for this:
The wife sat down in front of him opened the plate and started eating the food. oga was so surprised cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Reject Food In My Own House Because I'm Angry With My Wife,nigerian Man by Uyi168: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
Like my papa would always say when ever there is issue between him and mumsy..
'If me and u dea quarrel,that one nor mean say me and ur food dea quarel..

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Reject Food In My Own House Because I'm Angry With My Wife,nigerian Man by sparog(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
faithfull18:

Speak for yourself, even my female friends get mad when I don't eat their food talkless of me not eating my woman's food
Re: I Cannot Reject Food In My Own House Because I'm Angry With My Wife,nigerian Man by QueenSekxy(f): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
As if you have option before.
Men who reject food are obviously childish.
Re: I Cannot Reject Food In My Own House Because I'm Angry With My Wife,nigerian Man by zeb04(f): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
IamD18:

you are kidding right
Re: I Cannot Reject Food In My Own House Because I'm Angry With My Wife,nigerian Man by Pavore9: 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
IamD18:

What percentage of today's women get worried when their husbands reject their food?

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Reject Food In My Own House Because I'm Angry With My Wife,nigerian Man by babyfaceafrica: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
for food only
Re: I Cannot Reject Food In My Own House Because I'm Angry With My Wife,nigerian Man by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:26am On May 01, 2019
cheesy cheesy I like you jare, chop the food and after the woman grin grin
Re: I Cannot Reject Food In My Own House Because I'm Angry With My Wife,nigerian Man by mfm04622: 6:42am On May 01, 2019
Pavore9:

What percentage of today's women get worried when their husbands reject their food?

Many!
Re: I Cannot Reject Food In My Own House Because I'm Angry With My Wife,nigerian Man by Newway2(m): 9:33pm On May 01, 2019
Pavore9:

Dem no send you.

If you like, eat. If you like don't eat. As long as the man keeps dropping "chop money", all is well with them
Re: I Cannot Reject Food In My Own House Because I'm Angry With My Wife,nigerian Man by Pavore9: 3:02am On May 02, 2019
Newway2:

Dem no send you.

If you like, eat. If you like don't eat. As long as the man keeps dropping "chop money", all is well with them

They're becoming hardened by the day, some who have their "vex money" are more hardened! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Weirdest Superstition You Have Ever Heard / Her Husband's Family Helps Him A Lot: Any Problem In That? / Try Watching Comedies With The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.