Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Victoria's Order - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Victoria's Order (2009 Views)

PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel / My Choir Master - A Story By Kolawole Victoria / 'The Road To Victoria Island’: A Review Of Suraj Tunji Oyewale’s Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria's Order by Devilpen(m): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
VICTORIA’S ORDER
She jumped over the fallen branch that laid on her path, whatever chased her won’t let her breath once it laid it hands on her. The drizzling rain, almost made running impossible, but She had no better option. Million thoughts on her mind,but She had to struggle for survival. She fell forcefully on the ground, hitting her head against a stone, and instantly went unconscious, but before her eye lids closed, She saw a figure in front of her, standing in a defense like position and She closed her eyes.

——————-

Victoria slightly opened her eyes, at first the vision was blurry, She let out a soft groan and felt a cold hand on her for head, She looked towards the direction the hand had come from and noticed She was surrounded by a group of people about 7 in number.

“It’s a good thing you are awake” A voice said from the group

Victoria managed to rise on the bed, with support from the group.

“Where am I? ”

“The better question is who are you? ” The lady that spoke earlier said.

“Welcome to a new world, things will now be complete different from the world you had come from”

“Those huge monsters” Victoria said feeling slight headache

“Guttatas”

“Who are you people? ”

“Vampire Family, you are one of us”

Victoria felt something sharp on her neck and immediately went limp

“Ananiah, that wasn’t necessary”

“It will save us the stress of trying to cut a long story short, anyways you are welcome”

CHAPTER TWO

Who would have thought, some thing so fictional actually really exist. Guttatas, werewolves, vampires, silies, grey moths, even in the western part of Africa. They had really succeed in keeping themselves invisible to the outer world.

Victoria suddenly rose from the sofa, raising herself effortlessly, she looked liked she had seen something out of the ordinary, really that was what happened.

Each Vampire always had a gift that made them extraordinary. Such was the case of Ananiah, he is a psychic who could make someone know about an entire existence within a minute, he also possessed the ability to make one know about their future, but he himself cant foretell his own future.

“easy, how was the journey” Ananiah said calmly placing his hand on Victoria.

She calmly took turn to look at the faces of everyone in the group.

“Ananiah here has answered your question, you know who we are we, and you know the world you are now into” The dark lady in the group said.

Cecelia, the Family head, visibly looked fragile, like a strong wind could pull her down at any contact, not to be judged by her look, She has successfully keep her kind safe over a century now and still keeps them safe.

Cecelia,about 5.6ft in height, dark skinned a pale face, along side short hairs.

“My Dad” Victoria said and attempted to find her way out of wherever the hell she was.

“We have sent out scout to make sure your father is safe but first let’s see what kind of Vampire blood running you, you look different from us” Ananiah said trying to make Victoria scared.

“Whatever this is, or what ever you are, tricks don’t work on me, and I am not one of you, shit, I need to wake from this deep sleep” She said pacing around and hitting her hands hard on her head

Victoria made her way to the door and turned the knob.

“You won’t last long out there” The one who looked huge said

Ayo, one of the best fighter, due to his aggressive nature, a little fair 7ft tall, his eye ball seemed to be lost in its socket he had the ability to create illusion which seemed so real.

“Let her be, some of us Learn the hard way” Cecilia said.

“you know I had a date with a mundane then you ruined it by asking me to Bring her in” Ayo said visible angry.

CHAPTER THREE

ayo angrily threw a light punch against the concrete wall, boring a hole into it

“Nothing is going to make me go after the half breed” He said and placed his Right middle finger in his mouth

Victoria after what seemed like hours of trekking, finally made her way out of the wood into the city, She felt weak like her bones were unwilling to function, She managed to get a cab that took her to her destination.

……………

……………

“I now order to you to make sure Victoria is safe” Cecelia said, now exercising her true power

The only reason Ayo was appointed on this duty, was only because he was a Daywalker, he was among the very few who could walk in broad daylight without getting fried up by the sun.

Victoria carefully walked around her home, every where disordered, the flower vase broken and shattered on the floor, the kitchen cabinet was torn apart, huge claw mark on the wall of the living room.

She heard footsteps approaching her and quickly hid herself. The growl gradually approached her,

“Guttata” She muttered and grabbed the fire extinguisher next to her as a form of defense.

She came out of her hiding and sprayed the extinguisher at the devious beast and made a run for survival.

The Guttatas screeched loudly and swiftly caught her by her leg dipping it’s claw into her fragile leg, it pressed deeper into her leg until Victoria could fell it claw on her bone. “Ahhhh”Victoria screamed loudly, stream of tears dropping g down her eyes.

This is the end she thought within herself as The Guttata crawled up on her and snarled at her. It gradually lowered it’s teeth towards her neck.

The Guttata suddenly went crashing against the ceiling sending down the lamp holder.

It was Ayo, he bent down and helped Victoria to her feet as she struggled twith the pain on her

“You”

“Can you walk “Ayo asked as he wrapped her hand against his neck

“it hurts, I can’t find my father”

Ayo made a deaf ear to her last statement as he carefully helped Victoria into the SUV jeep, he hurriedly sat at the driver seat and ignited the jeep and sped into the highway.

“You should be healing by now” Ayo said at the sight of the gushing blood that freely oozed out of her leg.”Here put pressure around the wound” He said and handed over his jacket to her.

“I need explanation” Victoria said weakly

“You are angelic” Ayo said, concentrating on the driving

“meaning? ”

“The reason why I can walk in the sun, I came across an angelic blood, it changes the chemistry of a vampire giving extra features. That’s why the Guttatas want you”

“But I don’t have super speed, or see in dark not even blood thirst as vampires do”

“You are different, a true Vampire, they are only few of you and we think you are the only surviving one left”

A crash came at the car jerking it forward

“Guttatas, they never give up” Ayo said and looked at the rear mirror “about five on us, we are on our own, , and I need you to cooperate, there, you are healing already”

Ayo swiftly drove the car into the woods trying as much as possible to avoid the trees, two cars drove up side by side, the window of the cars pulled down.

“Shit, Arrow head, lay low” Ayo said at the sight of the gun that were pointed at them.

Instead the guns were shot at the tires of the jeep.

Ayo pulled the car to a halt

“Do you smell that, these guys are dead” he said as they alighted the jeep

The wind seemed to cease, the trees were still, even the chirping of birds was ceased, the surrounding gave another type of smell.

“What’s that? ” Victoria askdd

The Guttatas in their human form steadily advanced towards them, with rapt attentiveness.

A soft growl came from the woods, which made the Guttatas stop Advancing towards their target. From behind Ayo and Victoria came a whole wolf pack from the woods.

“I thought you guys had already broken alliance” Ayo said directly to the Alpha.

Apart from the Alpha who stood about 8feet in all four legs the other pack were a bit taller than an average human height . The furs of the Alpha were dark red.

They all snarled at the Guttatas. The one who seemed to lead the Guttatas, gave a head signal to lower their weapon.

“For the first time in more than a million year, an alliance” The Guttatas Leader said

“Are you going to back off or you wish to rumble, we got the bigger gun” Ayo said

………………

CHAPTER FOUR

Tbc
Re: Victoria's Order by moseph(f): 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
Another one following to the end
Re: Victoria's Order by Blackween(f): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
oyaaa
following all the way
Re: Victoria's Order by Devilpen(m): 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
………………

CHAPTER FOUR
Getting to the Vampire Lair, Victoria sat down on the couch that faced the training arena, feeling exhausted, she gladly accepted the glass of water Ayo gave to her, she gulped it at once and sighed feeling refreshed
"Now am in deep shit " She said and laid her head backward.
"You never see anything, them go tear your body into two " Ayo relied and collected the glass cup from her.
Victoria disgustingly looked at him, if possible her eye could pull him to the ground
"Those wolves, looked really scary"
Ayo dropped the glass cups on the dining table in the kitchen and walked back then sat near her.
"Yeah, the only person we all have issue with is, Ezekiel, he always returns from the dead, hellbent on not making this world Secret again" Ayo replied
"I think it's a good thing" Victoria replied, looking at him from the side of her eyes.
"You still don't get it, think about a vampire working with you in an office, think about knowing you have a guttata near you and blood adrenaline could kick in anytime, think about what normal humans will think of us, or when we work in a society for a hundred years and others are dead. They will rise against us" Ayo calmly explained but still he was sure she did not get his point buttressed well.
"I see you are getting along" Cecilia said walking in without them noticing.
Victoria stood up, with worried eyes, nothing else than to ask about her father.
"I have words he is with ezekiel" Cecilia said and continued "don't worry child, we will get him back "
"When? " Victoria asked
"Ogundeji is the strongest wolf I have ever know
Victoria opened her mouth wide, not knowing what to say next, did she just hear Ogundeji related to wolf.
"Did you just say wolf?" She asked
"Yeah, maka chill your mind osiso " Cecilia said and walked up stairs

Tbc
Re: Victoria's Order by Devilpen(m): 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
----------
----------
Ayo stood in front of a white board, while a projector hanged from the roof down, displaying images beside the board. Victoria sorted comfortable facing the board and listening with rapt attention.
"Here Silies" Ayo said pointing at the image of a handsome man that was displayed "They are very beautiful and charming, but never judge a book by its cover, they never lie, but they know how to manipulate the truth, they can also take forms of lower animals" Ayo looked at Victoria and continued noticing she was fully paying attention.
"Next are grey moths, with exceptional intelligence, they fit in perfectly into human society except, they drink alot,to sustain their hydration level and work rate and life span, practically their are 80 percent water and with no skeleton structure. They also work with anything that benefits"
"I get question o" Victoria said raising her hand
"Yeap"
"How do they give birth? " she asked pointing to the grey moth.
"Huhn, I don't know, next are the wolves, these guys love creating territory, that's one reason you had been save and blind to us, they imprint and have one mate for life, strong, fast, and good killers"
He paused to acclimated questions, in the absence of none he continued.
"Then Guttatas, you've seen them, they never give up, and then to the most complex of them all, vampires, we have Queen that rule each clan, but about seven decades ago, Ezekiel began to bring down every Queen, because without a leader, we are almost powerless, we don't walk in sun, we don't burn to ash, our body only glitters gold. Young and newly born vamps are the strongest and have great urge for blood. "
"Sure, so when do I start to exercise the role of a queen" Victoria asked smiling.
"Not so easy, Ananias has gone round all the vampires clan to tell them about you, you will meet with the elders then, things will unfold"
"Do vampires drink?" Victoria asked pulling her hairs
"Yes"
"Let's go out, this place is boring and only both of us at home, let's catch fun, then come back home to sleep"
"Dude, that's a good idea, and vampires don't sleep"
Victoria looked at her wrist watch, fifteen minutes to ten, normally she should have slept a long time
"Hmm"

Tbc
Re: Victoria's Order by skubido(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
Following
Re: Victoria's Order by Devilpen(m): 3:32am On May 01, 2019
-----------
Ayo paid the ticket for two, and dipped his own ticket into the right pocket of his leather jacket. And went into the bar, and Victoria followed suit. The neon light displayed varieties if colors, suiting well to the noise the that filled the large hall.
"Black bullet, two" Ayo said and slid one thousand naira note to the bar attendant.
"Who drinks black bullet nowadays" Victoria asked speaking as loud as she can, trying to be as audible as possible.
Ayo nodded at the bar man and collected one drink from him, he held the drink in the middle and pressed it.
POOOP the can opened and Ayo took a sip. Victoria only looked surprise and attempted hers also. She smiled at Ayo and SPLASH, the drink splashed all over her body, the strong smell of alcohol immediately overtook her perfume. Ayo only smiled and handed her his handkerchief.
"You look like...... " Ayo decided to end his statement there.
He felt cold tingles on his body and dropped his can on the table.
"Let's go, there are here" He said and grabbed her hand, dragging her out of the hall. They struggled to pass the crowd in the hall which almost seemed impossible. Ayo lifted his head, to look ahead, there he saw three figures he knew manning the entrance, he knew they only pretend like they were talking. How did they know they were here.
"Who are we running from? " Victoria asked and loosened her grip.
"Who do you think wants to get you by all means" Ayo replied and held her by the waist, making sure their faces were not seen as someone passed behind them.
"This way" he held her hand and walked up the stairs "there is an exit on the second floor"
They went up to the second floor and walked and at the same time run towards the room where the exit was.
"There, na them be that" someone shouted and began running towards them, with great speed.
Ayo dragged Victoria and walked faster. The one that chased them, slowed down his pace and began to transform into a Guttata. The space of the walkway almost took up the size of his Guttatas body. As they advance towards the entrance, another Guttatas showed up now leaving both Victoria and Ayo in the center.
"What do we do? " She asked frightened.
"Stick with me" Ayo said. He snarled revealing his long canine at the top teeth. His fingers slowly transformed into sharp talon. He leaned his upper body forward, while his legs created a stance standing wide apart. He growled softly.
He ran along the body of the wall and flipped himself over the head of the Guttatas that approached from the right. He balanced himself on the Guttatas neck, using his legs to hold tight. He swiftly dipped his fingers into the skull of the beast, and brought it down.
ZOOOOM in less than a second, he ran past Victoria, who even didn't see him pass her front. He slid and turned his body, his face facing the ground, he used his hands to push himself forward, as his leg found the jaw of the beast.
The beast staggered backward, already lost his balance, he fell off the stair and BOOM right in the center of dance hall.
Seeing this beast everyone let out a loud scream, Ayo held VICTORIA'S hand and descended down the stairs, blending with the people that ran out of the hall.

/and on today's news, the image of this hideous beast has now made headline of every major stories. Now our fears are confirmed, Vampires are real, some we are sure even as old as long as a thousand years, now that it seems they are coming out of hiding what do you think Mr Emeka....... /
Cecilia switched the television off and looked at victoria and then her eye moved down to Ayo.
"What we've protected for so long " she said and sighed
"It's bound to happen" Ananaih said and smiled at Cecilia.
"Go and change, the council will soon be here" She said specifically to Victoria.
Victoria pulled off her cloth, and gently loosen her belt and breathed relief as her trouser relieved her at the waist.
She pulled the fallen strap of her brassier to where it ought to be on her shoulder and began admiring her body. She had drastically changed these few days, she had began looking pale, since she was fair in complexion, her face were already becoming white, transformation was already occurring. She opened her mouth and inspected her teeth, her canines were already taking longer shape.
"So much for a vampire queen" She said and attempted to unhook her brassier.
"Please don't do that yet"
Shocked, she turned back and saw Ananaih standing at the door.
"How come I didn't see you in the mirror?" She asked, considering the door could be opened silently.
"Vampires don't reflect in mirrors" He said "Can I come in? "
"Yea" Victoria responded and put on another shirt, since she didn't come along with hers, she had to put on one of Ayo's shirt that fitted her a bit.
"am the queen, maybe that's why I can still reflect" She said
"No, you haven't evolved to that extent yet"
"Why are you here? " She asked and faced him.
"Am your personal alarm, the council is already gathered"

CHAPTER FIVE.
Victoria descended the stairs and made her way to the living room, as she approached the vacant seat, everyone stood to their feet and slightly bowed their head. She made a funny face, and walked to her seat. What are they up too, she thought and took her seat, and others did same.
The council consisted of 4 ladies and 7men excluding Ayo and Ananaih, Cecilia with the ladies making 5 of them. Cecilia stood to her feet and began discussions
"The first priority on our list is to free her father" She said and fixed her faze on a man "What do you say, Alpha Vincent"
The Man cleared his throat and looked at Victoria, his eyes were golden, signifying his true power
"Your father saved my life millions of times, and many others, he never cared about boundaries, he did what was right, but he is with a formidable foe, Ezekiel, which is not as easy as it looks"
"What are you offering? " Cecilia asked tired by the Boeing words of the heavy beard man.
"As the chief of all wolves, I will have a discussion with other alphas" He said and rested his back.
"I might have a suggestion" a cool calm voice said.
Victoria looked towards the direction, how come she didn't see him earlier, his face matched his coolness, he looked fragile in figure, what someone would describe as being portable, his eyes were Normal dark, a pointed nose and small mouth to fit it. Victoria felt her heart skip a bit.
"Shedrach, let's hear your point" Cecilia said granting him permission

Tbc
Re: Victoria's Order by Devilpen(m): 7:13am On May 01, 2019
Happy New month...
It'll favors us all.
Re: Victoria's Order by Ann2012(f): 7:41am On May 01, 2019
Devilpen:
Happy New month...
It'll favors us all.

Amen
Re: Victoria's Order by skubido(m): 9:15am On May 01, 2019
Devilpen:
Happy New month...
It'll favors us all.

Amen oooo
Re: Victoria's Order by ashatoda: 9:59am On May 01, 2019
Devilpen:
Happy New month... It'll favors us all.
Amen nla
Re: Victoria's Order by Devilpen(m): 2:08pm On May 01, 2019
He stood up to speak, from the look of his age, Victoria could guess he was around 20-21years.
"The only time these creatures are exposed and weak, is only during the the last full moon of the year, all we need is to patiently wait till then, when we have full advantage " He said
Victoria found his words displeasing to her ears and spoke.
"and before then, what do you think happens, we are just in the third month of the year" she said looking from one face to another.
"Any better option" Cecilia asked "Then we wait till then"
"I can't believe that's what you all conclude"
"Young lady" one of the women spoke craving for VICTORIA'S attention "you have no idea what they are capable of, your father will survive and we must keep you out of the hands of Ezekiel" the dark woman said.
------------
------------
Victoria entered her room feeling extremely angry, she hit her fist against the wall, making a slight crack on it. Frustration was beginning to set in, how on earth would she wait for almost nine months before she had an opportunity to get her father and still her own life was endangered.
"Can I come in" Ayo asked without confirmation he walked in and sat closer to her.
"Chill, we will get him back" Ayo said trying to comfort her.

"Who was that guy?, the tiny one " She asked
"Shedrach? " Ayo asked back and continued after Victoria nodded her head affirmatively "He is a Lone Wolf, no clan no pack, he just moved and hunt alone,making him one of the strongest " Ayo concluded.
"like an omega" Victoria asked.
"Yeas, exactly"
Victoria snarled and sniffed her nose at Ayo's neck, she felt a very strong urge to dip her canines into his neck and just do as her instinct instructed her.
"You're hungry"
Victoria moved back a bit "Am sorry, but I can't control it" She said and looked at her hands as they trembled.
"Calm, let's go to hunt" He said and walked towards the window, happy with the weather and at the thick black clouds that covered the sun, he pulled the window up and leaped out
"Jump" he said "dont worry you wont break anything" he assured her.
-----------
-----------
He lead her deep into the woods, as far from where she could not long for human blood.
"Listen" he said and gave her a warm smile. "You can hear nature itself, with a little concentration"
Victoria stood still and focused all her attention on her ear, twitching it to and from, she smiled and looked at Ayo
"There is a deer ahead" She said and dashed with great speed towards the direction.
She gave no thought and flinged herself at the deer, piercing her talons into the abdomen, she brought it to the ground and dipped her teeth in. After about three minutes, she raised her head up, feeling refreshed, her mouth were filled with blood of a deer, using her hand to clean the blood off, she smiled at Ayo.
"Ahh, feeling better" She said and something strong drew her attention. She could smell it from miles away, human blood.
"Stop, you have to resist it, we don't hunt humans" Ayo said grabbing her shoulders.
She looked back wickedly at him, and forced her palms into his chest, sending him crashing against a tree.
THUUUD!! ayo crashed against the tree, before he could gain his stance back, Victoria was gone towards her target
"I should have just come on my own " he said and dashed after Victoria.
Tbc
Re: Victoria's Order by Devilpen(m): 4:09pm On May 01, 2019
-
Victoria sighted her hunt struggling to descend the cliff from, he had bruised himself, while descending, Victoria continued running with all her strength and leaped towards the cliff, she was not time, climbing furiously, with the aid of her claws, she ascended steadily towards her target.
The Man noticed something approached him from beneath, before he could think of looking down, Victoria had grabbed his leg and threw him down from the great height.
Ayo ran with all his strength and caught the man in mid air, and softly laid him on the ground. Victoria dashed towards the man, but a force threw a back, as she slides some distance away.
"We don't kill humans, try and control the urge" Ayo said and sniffed at the man but restrained himself. "it's not easy for any vampire"
The Man shivered where he laid, not able to muster any courage to raise his head up.
"arrrrrhh " Victoria snarled and walked away
----------
----------
Ayo entered into room looking exhausted, he ignored Victoria as she walked up stairs to her room. Before Victoria arrival, he was the only one who was always at home, while Ananaih went about business of training young converts and collecting, and Cecilia ran her own private business, he was the only one at home.
Victoria sat on the only chair in the room, since vampires don't sleep, they didn't care to have any bed in any of the rooms, she laid down still thinking about how difficult it was for her to walk away from the sight of such appealing blood. She concentrated her hearing in the environment and began hearing different sounds, right from the barking of dogs, cricket. Then something had her attention, she could hear a voice crying for help, from what she concluded she was going to be robbed and probably raped.

She hurried downstairs and saw Ayo staring at the television, the Man they had encounter earlier was being televised
"Now we are exposed" Ayo said not noticing Victoria was already behind him.
"Ayo, someone is in trouble within the neighborhood " She said and folded her hand together
"we already have enough trouble for today, look" he said and pointed to the television, "people needs answers, answers we cannot give them, answers I can't boldly walk out to to give " He said and turned back only to discover Victoria was gone.
"Good she is stealth, no wonder I didn't know when she left" Ayo said, hoping she had returned to her room.
-------
-------

Tbc
Re: Victoria's Order by skubido(m): 4:17pm On May 01, 2019
Nawa for Vic oooo, make she chil na

Tanks for the update
Re: Victoria's Order by DivineSpecial(f): 6:55pm On May 01, 2019
oh thanks for the update
Re: Victoria's Order by Devilpen(m): 10:55am On May 02, 2019
Alright so I have been working on a project that's why I haven't been able to update yet. But I am through with it already.
The story continues today, and everything ends next tomorrow.. So we can get back to the EMI series.......

By the way..
Help me review this project by clicking on the link below. The App is 6MB Download size...
You can read stories on it, it has a chat room also, and you can also post anything in the right section... And also critics comments..
Please do well to check it out.... Thanks alot.

www.appcreator24.com/app674114
Re: Victoria's Order by Devilpen(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2019
--
Victoria positioned herself at the top of a roof, that gave her full view of what was happening on the street. Even in the dark, everywhere looked so clear to her, she couldn't tell the difference. She purged with hate and taste for blood as two boys dressed in black hood cornered a helpless lady.
The one on the right flicked out his knife and used it in cutting the hand bag the girl held tight to her chest.
"Please" She shivered and became even more scared as her back rested against the wall, no way to run.
"Just let the bag go and let the skirt roll" One said and giggled punching the other slightly on his arm.

CRANNG and metal dropped to the ground drawing their attention towards the can. The saw Victoria shadow and looked up. Hey could swear at that instance someone was on the roof, but the sudden disappearance was unexplainable.
"it's nothing" one said and turned towards the girl.
"Holy shit"they both screamed, frightened a bit at how the image was already in front of them. The one with the knife didn't hesistate before attempting to drive his knife into the stomach of whoever it was.
Expecting a hard impact, he was surprise his attempt was like he was stabbing at empty air. The girl didn't take up her head, but she knew something was going on.
"Bro, make we waka comot here" the other said.
AAAARRRRHHHRAH Victoria growled and slashed the throat of the one with the knife. Her claws made a really deep cut, three deep slashes from one end of the neck to another. She snarled at the other one, who was already wetting his pants.she neared him slowly, her eyes shone brightly admit the dark night, which created nothing but fear into the mind of her prey. She laid her hands on his chest running it from one part to another. Then she moved her neck closer to his neck as slowly dipped her teeth into his neck.....
The girl rose to her feet, seeing as Victoria gracefully enjoyed the red juice she sucked. She was out of option whether to shout or just faint.
Victoria released the drained body and it fell to the ground. She looked at the girl in within a wink, she disappeared.
Tbc
Re: Victoria's Order by skubido(m): 5:43pm On May 02, 2019
Victoria is turning to another tin oo,, they should help her b4 she turn to another thing.

Tanks for the update
Re: Victoria's Order by Devilpen(m): 5:50pm On May 02, 2019
----
Victoria entered through the window, all of a sudden her night vision faded, maybe she wasn't yet in full control of her power as all she could think of, she managed to find her way through the dark towards where the chair was positioned. She made herself comfortable and sighed. Then she heard a voice, it was Cecilia.
"You killed them" She said and came out of the dark towards the window, making sure the moon light illuminated on her.
"Someone had to do something" She said.
Cecilia said nothing and threw her phone towards her. Victoria caught it and looked at the screen.
MONSTERS AMONG US, DAILY PAPERS.
ARE THEY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MISSING INDVIDUALS, GUARDIANS
MOVEMENT TO STOP THEM, THE PUNCH.
she shrugged and returned the phone
"Nothing new about it, we will still be exposed one day" She said and wiped her mouth.
"We've existed for more than four thousand years, yet nobody knew about us, you came in just one week we are now making headlines"
"I regret helping you" Another voice said from
"Ayo"
"Bringing you in was the greatest mistake I ever did" He said.
"Well just deal with her" Ananaih voice said from where Ayo stood.
Victoria felt heavy within her heart and stood up facing Cecilia.
"Maybe you are wrong people am walking with" She said and picked her jacket, then she noticed her vision were not clear
She looked at Cecilia with dark hatred.
"You subdued me" She said and sniffed, then walked out.
CHAPTER SIX.
Ayo peeped from the window, carefully moving the curtain, not to make any sound.
"We are surrounded" He said and faced Ananaih.
PPOOOP the window crashed as a round metal rolled into the living room.
"Sleeping gas" Ananiah said and kicked the metal back out of the window. Almost immediately, GRRRRRRR,the sound of gun came from outside as bullet pierced through the building, breaking every glass materials in the house. They hid themselves behind a chair and breathed heavily.
"we can take this people out, why are we hesitating? " Ayo shouted.
"how will it make it not who they think" Ananaih replied.
"God punish Victoria" Ayo shouted angrily
"Follow me" Ananaih said and crawled on the ground towards the kitchen.
-------
-------
Tbc
Re: Victoria's Order by skubido(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2019
Hmmmmmm

Tanks for the update
Re: Victoria's Order by Ann2012(f): 11:23pm On May 02, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Victoria's Order by Devilpen(m): 8:00am On May 03, 2019
-------
THE DAY BEFORE
Victoria walked out of the building feeling depressed, she knew what she did was wrong, but her Hunger for blood was insatiable, she couldn't cope with the method she was been told to use. She needed blood, always hungry like her life depended on it, and nothin gave a better blood than that of a mundane.
"Victoria, wait up" Ayo said and ran up to her.
"What do you want, you already chased me out"
"no one did, actually, we are still the family you have" he said.
"Don't worry, I know where to go"
"where! "
"Ezekiel" She replied and continued "And everyone know about us"
Ayo stood still dumbfounded, did she really mean. He stood rooted to the ground as Victoria walked on
"and how will you get to him"
"Am already out of the territory, they should be here any minute from..."
Just right before she could finish her statement, three Guttatas walked out from the dark and snarled at her
"Easy boys, take me to your boss" Victoria said and smiled at ayo.
He growled and dashed towards the Guttatas in a killing spree mood, in a second he saw himself slid back, falling hard to the ground. Victoria snarled, and stepped back from him.
"Don't try to follow me" She said and walked towards the Guttatas.
"Think about what you are doing" Ayo said groaning as he picked himself up.
"Am on the better side" She said and disappeared into the dark.
-------
-------
PRESENT
Tbc
Re: Victoria's Order by skubido(m): 9:07am On May 03, 2019
Haaaaaa
Re: Victoria's Order by Devilpen(m): 1:27pm On May 03, 2019
---
PRESENT
Victoria stood face tovface with Ezekiel, the way they had spoken evil about him didn't seem to match what she saw. He was not hefty, he looked like one of the Guttatas that worked for him.
"You gave out their location to the government" Ezekiel said and stretched his hand forwards, receiving VICTORIA'S hand.
"To save you the stress,i know you want me for whatever it is " She said as she followed him around the house.
Ezekiel paused and looked at her, then he smiled.
"Yes, it's a good thing we share the same vision" He said
"Which is? "
"Well, I personally am tired of living in the dark, living my immortality in shadows, I want the world to blend together, Guttatas, vampires, silies, grey moth, wolves and human living in the same world". Ezekiel said and revealed his glowing eyes.
"I heard you hunted down all vampire queen" Victoria asked.
"Yes, I did, part of what happens, they prefer stabbing themselves instead contributing to my dream"
-----------
-----------
About ten soldiers slowly advanced to the front door of the building, walking as silent as possible, with their guns armed to the brim. The leader waved his hand and pointed tow fingers forward, at the signal three soldiers from his left, dived towards the side of the door.
"Ananaih, what next?" Ayo asked, leaning against the kitchen cabinet.
"I don't know, the back is filled"
"am tired of avoiding them, when I can actually take out a dozen of them in ten seconds" Ayo said and bite his lips.

"Alpha team, advanced" Chattering of walkie talkie was the only audible sounds. Then something got their attention.
A huge stone came tumbling from the top of the hill that stood close to the house. And all of a sudden it stopped. A soldier pulled his gun towards his face, taking aim and walked slowly towards it as other stood by and watched.
ARRGH the soldier whimpered, as an unseen force dropped his head to the ground. One by one they dropped to the ground... SLASSSH, WHHACKKK, SWWOOOOP. The soldiers didn't hesistate to open fire and shot at any place they thought whoever killed them was.

--
--
Ayo and Ananaih knew someone killed them from outside and they ran back to the living room and peeped from the window.
"shedrach" the both said and made their way outside.
The lifeless body laid in pool of blood as Shedrach stopped his killing spree after he made sure they were all dead.
"Why didn't you fight back? " He asked and walked toward them
Then Ananiah noticed something glitter on the chest of a soldier and walked towards the body.
"whats that!?" Shedrach asked feeling a bit disappointed
"The whole country have been watching us" He said and ripped off the camera that was pinned on the soldier's uniform.
Tbc
Re: Victoria's Order by skubido(m): 5:56pm On May 03, 2019
Wahala they ooooo

Tanks for the update
Re: Victoria's Order by Devilpen(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2019
--------
--------
SPECIAL ODDUMAN INTERVENTION. LG PHASE
Huge screens hanged on the wall, as they displayed different videos on them, three men stood in front watching a particular video with keen interest.
"Super speed, and from the system of attack, this is an omega" the man on the left said, placing his jaw on his right palm.
Special Agent Uche, knew about wolves right from his childhood, he had came from the family of ODDUMAN(Odd Humans) hunters, which his father specialised on wolves, although his father had not been lucky with any hunt, but still he knew they existed and now that they were forced out of hiding, it was his best shot.
"Any report from the other troop" The man in the middle asked. He had various ugly scars running through his face, which made him looked vicious. His head was bald, which even showed the demon in him.
"They reported they couldn't catch up with them, super speed" Agent Uche replied.
"What about the trackers? " Agent Bisi, the one with the bald head asked again.
"It was planted successfully" Agent Sam replied. "We need tactics to hunt these people down"
"Patience let them lead us to the others"
-----
-----
People trooped into the street in large numbers, protesting about the sudden appearance of vampires, billboard hunged on almost every city.
NEWSFLASH : journalist Grace sends message to the government, asking amnesty for vampires and others.
NEWSFLASH : from the office of the President : we shall restore peace to this nation.
NEWSFLASH: Grace sues federal government to court for placing bounty on vampires and others.
---------
---------
Ezekiel sighed happily and sipped from his glass alongside Victoria.
"Let them end themselves, then we will come into the spotlight"
--------
--------
Tbc
Re: Victoria's Order by skubido(m): 11:18pm On May 03, 2019
What's Victoria trying to do.

Tanks for the update
Re: Victoria's Order by Devilpen(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2019
CHAPTER SEVEN
Ayo entered into the new hideout and closed the door. Where he met other members of the family. The wolves and the vampires, he took a seat in the crowded room and listened as they spoke in a gathering that contained almost all the elders of each family. And they were 18 elders. All he had to do was seat quiet, and even 9 Alphas were present and the only successful omega.
"We can't continue to hide "
"they called for war"
The argument continued for a very long time without any solution then Ayo decided to talk
"Don't you all know the cause of this problem? " He asked and walked closer "It's Victoria, she sold us out" He paused and was about speaking, then Ananaih gasped, raising his chest up and tightly folded his hands.
For about two minutes he was in the same position then he collapsed to the ground.
"What did you see? "Cecilia asked and bent down towards him.
"Ezekiel, Victoria " He said, his eyes widely opened.
"What happened to them? " An Alpha asked, still standing where he was.
"they told ODDUMAN intervention our hideout" he said and quickly walked towards Shedrach and turned around him searching his jacket
"What's wrong"
Ananaih pulled out something from Shedrach's jacket and threw it to the ground and smashed it.
"They had been tailing us" He said and looked at them. "They are close"
-------
-------
Armoured tanks rolled out of the ODDUMAN base as helicopter also hovered above. Agent Uche assembled his gun and spoke.
"We have their hideout, since the tracker has been disabled, then they know we are coming " He said and entered into a vehicle. "Let's roll boys"
--------
--------

Tbc
Re: Victoria's Order by Devilpen(m): 4:43pm On May 04, 2019
Thanks to everyone for their support pertaining my mobile app.
You can download it to read and download more stories and download their PDF format for offline reading, chat and even write your own stories.....

www.appcreator24.com/app674114
Re: Victoria's Order by Devilpen(m): 8:19pm On May 04, 2019
The wolves among them transformed, Alphas never had that simple instinct of running away to fight another day, nobody was going anywhere, they had to let these humans understand that for the fact that they had been in hiding doesn't make them weak. While the vampires on the other hand thougth of moving before the force got there, they had no option than to join in the fight, they knew well it was bloody.
Ananiah slumped to the ground after some moments he was aided to his feet, meeting the questioning look in their faces.
"We cant outstand them" He said and saw the disappointing looks on the wolves faces.
"We were once humans and we know what we are capable of " Cecilia said and headed out through the kitchen door.
------
------
Victoria went through Ezekiel collections over the years, graduation caps neatly decorated and embedded into a huge frame, which was placed on the floor, and rested against the wall. She was astonished by various ancient drawings, these person was as old as history.
"Enjoying the view" Ezekiel said from the top floor, resting his arms on the balcony.
"You promised to show me my father " She said raising her head to look at him.
"Yes.. Huhn.. Now that you are here, you know how business goes"
"Meaning? "
"Let's get down to business" He said and in an instant he was standing in front of Victoria "Let me taste your Angelic blood " he said and raised her hand towards his mouth.
Victoria inhaled slightly and nodded her head affirmatively for him to proceed. He smiled, revealing his ascending canine.
-----
-----
The vampire crew separated themselves from the wolves as the ran with almost the speed of light, towards another safe house.
"Just one person is causing us so much trouble" Ayo said to Ananiah as they ran.
"What do you think?, newborns are hard to control " he replied still running.
"I think we should go after that Journalist lady, the way she is supporting us ehn, am sure she knows something" Shedrach said, trying to keep pace with the vampires.
------
------

Tbc
Re: Victoria's Order by Devilpen(m): 9:36pm On May 04, 2019
Grace tried locating the bulb switch to illuminate her room, she was glad electric current was available that night, at least for a country with fluctuating power supply. She succefully found it and switched it on. At first she didn't notice anything strange until a voice spoke.
"Evening"
She trembled and quickly grapped her bag, and pointed it towards the direction the voice had come from.
She lived in a room self contain, very wide room, which could could conveniently be divided further into three more segments. A curtain demarcated one third of her room, one could easily get that was where he bed laid, with one three sitter in front of it, a home theater neatly placed, you could easily get she was living fine.
"Good evening" Shedrach greeted still maintaining his position in between Ayo and Ananaih,standing at the entrance of the kitchen.
"Who're you, and how do your polite greetings justify the fact that you broke into my room" She asked and moved back a little.
"Too much oyinbo" Ayo said trying not to laugh.
"We only want to ask why you support us, I mean you are even sueing the government to court for hunting our kind" Ananaiah said. And walked closer.
"Ohh" Grace said feeling relieved and passed among them to the kitchen.
She opened the tap and washed her hand, then she got herself a cup of water, drank before replying.
"You scared me, well I also have issues with humans" She said
"Are you also a vampire" Shedrach asked
"No, am definitely human, but I wonder something or someone might have sold you out, you've lived for almost a century and people only doubted your existence " She replied and walked to the chair.
"I can help you"
"How?" the three chorused.
Grace stood up and walked towards them "first turn me" she said stretching her hand.
"Are you mad?, it's a curse, your life, your career, your friends, everything will be gone you will be able to walk in broad light again" Shedrach said, feeling disappointed
"Will I burn if I walk in sun? " She asked still putting her hand forward.
"No, you will glow, shine like diamond" Ananiah replied.
"I don't mind, turn me now " She said and closed her eyes, afte munites of waiting she opened her eyes and saw they were gone. She sighed feeling downcast, she slumped herself on the chair.
-----
-----

Tbc

1 Like

Re: Victoria's Order by skubido(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2019
Tanks for the update

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help: Where Can I Buy Asterix And Obelix, Titin, And Other Old Comics / Royalty / One Thing Is Sure by Kayode Odusanya (Incomplete Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.