Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

(Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures (7726 Views)

Quiz: Can You Solve These Picture Puzzles / Igbo Quiz: Can You Translate???? / Sad Reality Check Out These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by mekuso89(m): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
Thanks to his attention to detail, Sherlock Holmes managed to solve crimes that seemed to be unsolvable. The ability to see even the tiniest detail is very useful.

In this article, you will find pictures that don’t require knowledge of math or science, but they will definitely challenge your attentiveness.

With the help of our illustrator, we prepared a test for you that will show how focused you are.
Each picture contains a mistake. How fast will you be able to discover it?

Source. Scoopernews.com

1. Street traffic

1 Like

Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by mekuso89(m): 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
2. The desk

Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by mekuso89(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
3. The shop entrance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by mekuso89(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
4.The camp in the woods

2 Shares

Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by haywayboi(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
pix 1....the arrow indicating to right turn is error... no right turning..
the keyboard is printed with two 88.. instead of 8 then 9

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by mekuso89(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
5. Shoes at the entrance

1 Share

Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by mekuso89(m): 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
6. The dragonfly

1 Share

Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by mekuso89(m): 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
7. The bus stop (this illustration has 2 mistakes)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by mekuso89(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
haywayboi:
pix 1....the arrow indicating to right turn is error... no right turning..

the keyboard is printed with two 88.. instead of 8 then 9
correct
Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by internationalman(m): 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
mekuso89:
5. Shoes at the entrance
Pink shoe is double right leg

3 Likes

Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by internationalman(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
mekuso89:
3. The shop entrance

the indicated PULL and yet the man is not pulling it to himself, rather he's pushing it the other way.

Which means the door is opened only when you push it, so they should have inscribed PUSH instead of PULL.

6 Likes

Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by internationalman(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
mekuso89:
2. The desk

Two 8 and no 9
Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by Niyeal(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
internationalman:

The shoes are not supposed to be kept on top of the foot match.. People cannot wipe their feet with it if shoes are covering it.
Pink shoe is double right leg. Single leg
Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by Danelo(m): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
mekuso89:
No side mirrors
mekuso89:
5. Shoes at the entrance
Pink shoe is same left leg.

3 Likes

Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by TANID(m): 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
Wow! I Learned

1 Like

Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by kleverley(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
1-the arrow indicating right turn is wrong hence there's no way right 2-double 8 I'm the keyboard without 9 3- he is pushing instead of pulling outwards 4-I'm not really sure but I think the fire is being made with wet log of woods 5-the pink shoe has two left legs 6-the dragon fly has only a pair of wings instead of two 7-the bus is on a wrong lane,he was supposed to be going and not coming

4 Likes

Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by mekuso89(m): 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
kleverley:
1-the arrow indicating right turn is wrong hence there's no way right
2-double 8 I'm the keyboard without 9
3- he is pushing instead of pulling outwards
4-I'm not really sure but I think the fire is being made with wet log of woods
5-the pink shoe has two left legs
6-the dragon fly has only a pair of wings instead of two
7-the bus is on a wrong lane,he was supposed to be going and not coming

Are you sure about about 6 and 7? grin

I will be posting the answers soon ooo
Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
kleverley:
1-the arrow indicating right turn is wrong hence there's no way right
2-double 8 I'm the keyboard without 9
3- he is pushing instead of pulling outwards
4-I'm not really sure but I think the fire is being made with wet log of woods
5-the pink shoe has two left legs
6-the dragon fly has only a pair of wings instead of two
7-the bus is on a wrong lane,he was supposed to be going and not coming

I think four is the length of the kettle support. The way it is, the kettle is supposed to slide down towards the right.
Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by ThePreachersSon: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
mekuso89:
3. The shop entrance

If the man was supposed to pull the door, then it shouldn't have opened when he pushed it.
Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by kams19(m): 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
No 3, wrong design. the door should be opened from the left. I centre. not right

4. breeze us blowing 2 sides
6. dragon fly on leaves instead of flower but dragon fly?
Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by rattlesnake(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
Children play

I even thought it's mind racking
Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by DesChyko: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
The keyboard appears to be wireless. Can't see the CTRL key(s) either.

The bus has three doors undecided. And I guess it should be open to admit the boarding passenger on the curb. Can I chip in that the window on the driver side looks awkward.

The dragonfly should be pollinating the flowers instead.
Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by dayleke: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
No 7.

The bus has no side mirrors
And also no wipers and it was raining or just stopped raining.
Actually, it still dey rain cos d lady has her umbrella up. grin

4 Likes

Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by samospray: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
1-the arrow indicating right turn is wrong hence there's no way right 2-double 8 I'm the keyboard without 9 3- he is pushing instead of pulling outwards 4-the breeze is affecting both the kettle And the wood 5-the pink shoe has two left legs 6-Dragon flies pollinate flowers not leaf 7-The lady is crossing.. side mirror abscent
Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by mekuso89(m): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
dayleke:
No 7.
The bus has no side mirrors And also no wipers and it was raining or just stopped raining. Actually, it still dey rain cos d lady has her umbrella up. grin
correct
Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by teresafaith: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by teresafaith: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
4 Camping in broad daylight, not sure?
Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by Vanpascore(m): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
4. Making firewood on water!
Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by abumeinben(m): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
mekuso89:

Was it raining? And why did the driver have a metallic left arm?
Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by mekuso89(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
abumeinben:

Was it raining? And why did the driver have a metallic left arm?
lol
Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
I can spot whats wrong with the grammar used in the topic.
"Can you be able to spot..." Is wrong.
Better say "can you spot"

Cheers.
Re: (Quiz)Can You Spot What's Wrong With These Pictures by ogadubobby2: 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
For your undergraduate and post-graduate research write ups message me on whatsapp 08138192597

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIJ Appoints Kalesanwo First Female Registrar (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Approves Appointment Of Olatunji-Bello As LASU's Vice-chancellor / See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.