Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club (41420 Views)

See Nigerian Secondary School Where Men Pay N5000 To Sleep With Students / 3 Women Arrested Over Smuggling Of 818 Rounds Of Live Ammunition / Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by AK481(m): 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
How can you raid a club that pays tax to the FG,and arrest the females there and tag them prostitute.

How do u know a prostitute by merely looking and then?

Are they supposed to wear hijab to club?

This nonsense must stop and we must all speak up against this barbaric act.

angry

1 Like

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by myresearch: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
There is problem in this country.

May God help US
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Praktikals(m): 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin grin
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by SOFTENGR: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
Abfinest007:
they will deny it
They will even say those girls asked to pay with sex, but they refused. grin grin grin
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Johncables402: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Shithole. Johncables402
You dey see shey. At least theu havent started arresting people for clubbing in SA tongue

You are a confirmed idiot . Did anyone die here because of hate and jealousy ? undecided
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by 9jaBloke: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Inasmuch as I want to not believe this story, the Nigerian Police has made it nearly impossible to do so...
It happened. A witness narrated the incident to me long before it became news.
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Blue3k(m): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
post=77989857:
There was a country!! shocked shocked shocked

Lol wont Buhari wont come to their rescue and clean up corruption in police force.
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by InaNla(f): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nigeria....
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by BruncleZuma: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
9jaBloke:

It happened. A witness narrated the incident to me.
That's what I'm asserting, the Nigerian Police has damaged their credibility up to and exceeding normally accepted levels.
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by hisgrace090: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
And still nobody will do anything as the kidnap kind of arrest continue in Nigeria with Ransome in cash or in kind.
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by BB9ja007: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Dis country mata don tire me
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by haleymoon: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Has the police system degenerated into being a biological slave to their desires, this country sef, kworuption everywhere
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Baroba(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Animals parading themselves as police officers, what a country..

2 Likes

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by 9jaBloke: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol wont Buhari wont come to their rescue and clean up corruption in police force.

A state of emergency has to be declared in the Nigerian police force.
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Blue3k(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
When the officials raid the night clubs, they hardly arrest any men, but arrest women they believe are ‘scantily dressed’ and accuse them of prostitution.

In a new development, investigations conducted human rights lawyer Dorothy Njemanze, reveals that the women arrested during the raid were asked to either pay the sum of 5000 naira or have sex with them before they can regain freedom.

Well 23 pled guilty to being prostitutes so there's an issue. The police should go after men in separate sting opperations. Anyone that doesn't like the law should go lobby to have it changed.

Prostitution laws by country :

Red: Prostitution is illegal
Yellow: illegal to by sex but legal to sell
Blue: prostitution legal but pimping and brothels illegal
Purple: non intercourse sex acts legal
Green: Prostitution legal and regulated
White: no laws on prostitution

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by 9jaBloke: 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
SOFTENGR:

They will even say those girls asked to pay with sex, but they refused. grin grin grin

It's actually not new. Nightcrawlers will know what I'm talking about. They've just become more daring because they've been getting away with it.
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by joshuaidibia(m): 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
Albert0011:
Arsenal fc weekly timeline on
Facebook
Monday- new week new chapter
Tuesday- Thierry Henry goal in 2004
Wednesday- Happy birthday to a
legend
Thursday- Training was successful
Friday- Boys are ready for the
weekend challenge
Saturday-Arsenal lose, not the result
we wanted.
Sunday- looking ahead for next week.
circle continues.
Only those following Arsenal on facebook will understand this. grin
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by timesfive25: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
I am not surprised. This is Nigeria
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by 9jaBloke: 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
Blue3k:

Well 23 pled guilty to being prostitutes so there's an issue. The police should go after men in separate sting opperations. Anyone that doesn't like the law should go lobby to have it changed.

It's better experienced than imagined. 23 pled guilty under duress I'm sure. I don't think you've ever crossed paths with Nigerian Policemen.

1 Like

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
Pay attention to their clothing and the colors you will spot the lies and propaganda
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Stillthebest: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
oyetunder:
cry fellow nairalanders, go back to your primary and secondary schools days. Now loot at your classmates who had decided to join the Naija police. You will discover that 98 percent of such individuals were those boys and girls were the most useless and terrors of your school days. Sad, joining the police is mainly the passion of those who were by nature terrible and deadly.

You are right ooo but not sure it is everyone. Some joined after university those one have a good number of Better policemen among them. I am not sure anyway but just defending them blindly lol. But on another point siding your opinion my classmate( friend but not a core friend like that)that was so troublesome, more of a thug, who' ever sat with us for WAEC suddenly appeared in polytechnic this caused a lot of rowdy situations in our small town then because he happened to gain admission to the polytechnic which is situated in our town so people know his stories. This is because it is a small village just lucky to have the poly. And later his fake WAEC was fond out by the institution. He was rusticated. Suddenly we found him in the police force. One of our friends(late) usually said that he would never try to commit offense that would make him be arrested and taken to the police station because the like of this our police friend would be the one to attend to him.
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Liberator007(m): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
That's the trademark of the police. They sexually assualt ladies they raid illegally. Meanwhile, the dolt, Yomi Shogunle hasn't disappointed with his tweet on the matter.
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Jaqenhghar: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
Johncables402:

You are a confirmed idiot . Did anyone die here because of hate and jealousy ? undecided
Women are about to be raped. Let me guess in your shithole wisdom they should allow the police rape them afterall they are giving it to tohter guys.... or they should allow it because they have guns and a man with a gun is God shey

Hate and jealous.... of what if I may ask? grin

1 Like

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
cococandy:
Nigerian men. Nothing new. These ones are just in uniform. They are no different from the ones in plainclothes.
You can blame their tribes, blame the country or whatever else you want to blame to avoid dealing with the main issue. But all these horror stories have one thing in common. Toxic masculinity (sense of entitlement) to women’s bodies.
You made it sound like the fault is only men. Its always a two way show, how do you want men to be looking at women half naked women? Its all about baring cleavage, bum for women nowadays
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Justasiam(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
Police, the greatest evil of our age

1 Like

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
uzobaby:
I read somewhere that they used pure water sachets as condom on the ladies. ..it's not good abeg...that's an abuse...

grin grin grin grin

I don't wanna believe this. This is freaking hilarious grin
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Blue3k(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
9jaBloke:

It's better experienced than imagined. 23 pled guilty under duress I'm sure. I don't think you've ever crossed paths with Nigerian Policemen.

I've crossed path with them on traffic stop in Abuja. Those losers were begging cash I told them no. Honestly I doubt I'll plead guilty to crime I didn't commit especially if these clowns dont have evidence.

The American legal system I live under is much tougher 90% conviction rate and they do have evidence. They also get high rate because most plead out before trial.
9jaBloke:

A state of emergency has to be declared in the Nigerian police force.

Only institutional reforms can solve issues. Even the police reform bill might not be enough.
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Johncables402: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Women are about to be raped. Let me guess in your shithole wisdom they should allow the police rape them afterall they are giving it to tohter guys.... or they should allow it because they have guns and a man with a gun is God shey

Hate and jealous.... of what if I may ask? grin

You are too senseless for me.
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by jrusky(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Pls is this country under a curse or may I ask who do we offended in this country?

Has heaven actually laid curse on Nigeria police or what? Why are Nigeria police like these? Who signed these people or who recruited these people called Nigeria police

I have be so upset since morning this news first broke out to my knowledge this is so annoying and disgraceful.

1 Like

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Jaqenhghar: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Johncables402:

You are too senseless for me.
Oga you no answer my question nah. Jealous of what nah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kinsman Kicked To Death Over Bride Price Controversy In Imo / Ugandan Maid Caught On Camera Suffocating Employer’s Child (Disturbing Video) / Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.