Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club (41398 Views)

See Nigerian Secondary School Where Men Pay N5000 To Sleep With Students / 3 Women Arrested Over Smuggling Of 818 Rounds Of Live Ammunition / Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Albert0011(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
joshuaidibia:

Only those following Arsenal on facebook will understand this. grin
Yea u re right.
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Albert0011(m): 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
post=77989879:

Haba!
This is more than wicked!
Gunners, no mind this agbaya abeg.
You can still win the Premier League and Champions League before the end if this season in 5 weeks from now!!
Keep the hope alive!

Thanku!!
keep which hope alive?
Arsenal fans dey try sha.
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by bendike: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
senny4ril2424:
if I were one of the women.. I would say, O ga police, I don't have 5k with me and i'm not saying I can't have sex with you but I'm HIV positive
See you. Year 2000, i had cause to frequently visit a top police officer at Alagbon close to run errands for a currently trending politician.
One day during my errands i had to wait as the oga was busy. The police staff attached to the officer where in conversation of the action taking place in the immigration unit of alagbon and how they were in a hurry to close and rush over there. Apparently lots of ladies had been deported from Italy and were kept there. There was a free for all as all the young officers were having free meat.
I asked about the health of the girls and if they were not scared of contacting infections as the ladies deported where prostitutes.
Therein is the reason for my write up. One of the police officers said that HIV test was carried out on the ladies and out of the 100+ only 1-5 were infected (cannot remember the exert figure but it was low). Surprisingly this particular policeman said that those with the HIV were the prettiest of them all and had the sweetest yellow p--zys that those were the ladies all of them were after that night. He claimed that HIV does not exist and that he has to get there early before others spoil the place that night.
In summary HIV is not a deterrent for Olopa ohh.

1 Like

Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Kyrestas: 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
nigeria police are not my friend because they behave somehow always ontop of women, prostitute policemen
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by CHoccolaTE: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
I am not even surprised, no be Nigerian men?

For job they want sex,
For passing female students in universities they want sex
To allow housemaid live in peace they want sex
For releasing females from prison they want sex

Mtsheeww

Then they will come out after sexually abusing innocent girls and start looking for how to blame women for their sex obsession
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
Not in my country!!!
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by MaYorIV(m): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]hmmmmnmmmmmmmm corruption
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by bolinjkezzy(m): 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
cococandy:
Let’s blame the women for men’s misbehavior

Yea these ones were sexually assaulted because they were baring cleavage undecided undecided

If you ve been to NYSC camp, you will understand that some girls invite sexual abuse to themselves. Its a two way traffic sis
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by okrikaboi: 1:14am On May 01, 2019
cococandy:
Nigerian men. Nothing new. These ones are just in uniform. They are no different from the ones in plainclothes.
You can blame their tribes, blame the country or whatever else you want to blame to avoid dealing with the main issue. But all these horror stories have one thing in common. Toxic masculinity (sense of entitlement) to women’s bodies.
You found a good man in the USA without trying to find a good Nigerian man it ain't my fault that you missed me tho
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by okrikaboi: 1:15am On May 01, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
I am not even surprised, no be Nigerian men?

For job they want sex,
For passing female students in universities they want sex
To allow housemaid live in peace they want sex
For releasing females from prison they want sex

Mtsheeww

Then they will come out after sexually abusing innocent girls and start looking for how to blame women for their sex obsession
You are yet to align with the advances of the noble men wooing you leave the old boys and be with a man please
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by stpat1(m): 7:17am On May 01, 2019
oyetunder:
cry fellow nairalanders, go back to your primary and secondary schools days. Now look at your classmates who had decided to join the Naija police. You will discover that 98 percent of such individuals were those boys and girls who were the most useless and most irresponsible terrors of your school days. Sad, joining the police is mainly the passion of those who were by nature terrible and deadly. Even the few refined officers among them are tired of the behaviours of the men under them.

Very true. Saw one of my school mates recently in police uniform. I just wonder what the recruitment criteria is.
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by Femeto: 8:31am On May 01, 2019
Na Today!!!Hope they have names of these officers
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by frozen70(f): 8:51am On May 01, 2019
If they were asked to bail themselves with 5000, its normal thing with the police and if they were asked to give sex in exchange of the money, its a normal thing with the prostitute
Re: Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club by tightpussy156: 10:34am On May 01, 2019
useless policemen u don't have right to arrest someone for clubbing.they didn't commit any offense.sex starve fools.it is only the fearful ones that will open their wide pussy to the hungry police to deposit inside.if u no ur way no shaking.don't allow the useless men on uniform use u like rag.those that will quote me wrong should hug transformer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Lami Mai Rigima In Taraba (Photos) / EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos / Trial Of Major General Hakeem Otiki Over N400M, 5 Runaway Soldiers In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.