Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze (30685 Views)

Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder / Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by oluchisimfred: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Deji Adenuga, the suspected murderer who set ablaze 9 members of his estranged girlfriend’s family in Igbodigo, #Ondo State, has stated that he has no regrets do it.

The 45- year-old suspect, after being arrested, confessed to the crime, saying he burnt the house where the parents of his wife lived and killed eight persons. The suspect was one of the ex -convicts that escaped from Olokuta Prison after a jail break in 2013. According to him, he had in 2003, killed his first wife after she allegedly went away with N450, 000 belonging to him. On why he took the decision to burn the family of his wife to death, he said his wife aborted his 4-month pregnancy and took away some of his personal belongings to her parent’s house.

His words: “I have no regret killing them because when they did their own nobody punished them. I took the decision to set their house ablaze when it became clear that my wife had moved to her parent’s house with some of my belongings.

We had little altercations at home and she moved out of the house. I was the one paying their house rent and I was also responsible for their day-to -day living. I am a palm wine tapper and I always live up to expectation both at home and at my in-law’s house. My wife’s parent always asked for money from me and food stuffs and I always oblige”. Adenuga said he waited for months thinking that the family will rescind their decision but to no avail.

According to him: “I also reported the matter to the Police but they did not take any action. I therefore decided to set their house ablaze for my belongings in their custody to be destroyed but they were also burnt.” He said he was ready to face the consequences of his action....

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/30/she-aborted-my-pregnancy-ive-no-regrets-jilted-lover-who-set-ex-girlfriends-family-ablaze/

L

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by popsy2(m): 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
Sadist. Ain't a justification for wiping out an entire family. She was even your girlfriend, not wife. Even if she was your wife , who goes you to pull such a stunt.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by Abfinest007(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
i will destroy d world, this one is strong get d holy cane

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by Greatzeus(m): 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
Would Satan do more than all these evils people do if he was living among men
You killed innocent children to spite your GF,you will regret just give it time.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by Jayslicky: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
For the wages of sin is death, the guy simply implied it for her, same treatment would be given to him.
I'm sure if was a female that did what he did, different excuses would have been brought up for her, people would say he was wicked to her he should bear all the cosequence.
We are truly living in a hypocritical world, am not justifying his crime but just saying the truth.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by J4JUVENTUS(m): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
This one is mad.
What nonsense!

12 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by BeiFangLaye(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
psychopath

8 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by ultimatekint(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
This man has taken a lot of weeeweee�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by TheFacelessMan: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
sad....

I don't wanna divulge the death i have in mind for this guy.

I have a fertile mind.

All i can say is find a way of killing him 7 times.

2 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by rentAcock(m): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
For the loss of an unborn child, fetus really, you took the lives of 9 people and still have the guts to say you have no regrets. I believe in rule of law and the justice system, but in situations like this were the perpetrator is either guilty beyond any reasonable doubt or has confessed to their heinous crimes, I think they should be made to suffer a slow and painful death. This idiot is alive to talk about his lack of remorse while 9 other people have been reduced to bones and ash. He should be dismembered and his body parts fed to worms. Usually i would remind people about how great Rashidi Yekini was by being the first Nigerian to score in the world cup, but I will not mix this legend's name with a soulless ding bat.

7 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by JohnFrankling(m): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
I pray he meets his creator too real soon

2 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by akin9ja78(m): 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
LEGEND

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by HARDBUOI: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hm
Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
His words: “I have no regret killing them because when they did their own nobody punished them. I took the decision to set their house ablaze when it became clear that my wife had moved to her parent’s house with some of my belongings
You have no regrets killing 8 people amongst them 5 innocent children?!
What an ANIMAL!

The court will have no regrets sentencing you to death also!

BLEEP YOU, your belongings AND YOUR WATERY SPERM!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
That's why I'd tell my female and male friends, you don't prepare for wedding, you prepare for marriage. Preparing for marriage guide you to indeed scrutinize someone you're falling in love with

When you've a deep reasoning of why you're going into marriage with a guy/lady at least you can quickly reject the marriage plan

And ladies family that see their female children as tools of family enrichment need to be school properly. Not every man has a free mind, most men feels marriage is all about trade by barter which is far from what marriage entails

An emotional man that can't control his temper had ended elevated his weak emotions to the room of prosecution

6 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by gabazin080(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
let him enjoy his undone beans

3 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by GiftedHands77: 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
You no try at all
Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by BrainSanitizer: 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
Well-done ooo.
The law too won't have any regrets punishing you.
Chai!!
But some people's deeds make the devil to scream "Blood of Jesus!!"

2 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by erons22(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
Na wa o sad
Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by abbey621(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
There's no excuse for what he did but some families can be really wicked. They'll suck their in-law dry and when he is close to nothing, they'll tell their daughter to pack out.....SHAME!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by IamCeazer(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
I lost my broda on sunday. Owh, death why EmmanueL? God why?

3 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by MzTunechi(f): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
Mad man

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by Niyiboi: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Females and dating psychopaths are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
A lot of Nigerians are losing their minds these days. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by PrincessB1(f): 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Yet, that doesn't give you the impetus to wipe them away from the face of the earth.

That's barbaric sad

4 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by StarUp: 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hmmn, he is even an ex-convict who broke out of prison... Since he is ready to suffer the consequence, then first cut his tongue and fry it for him to eat before the torture starts.

2 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by frankson1(m): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
ultimatekint:
This man has taken a lot of weeeweee�

He said that he's ready to face the consequences angry

I should be employed to give him a very small torture and his eyes will clear since he's forming Mr. I'mStrong

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by brainhgeek(m): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
oluchisimfred:
Deji Adenuga, the suspected murderer who set ablaze 9 members of his estranged girlfriend’s family in Igbodigo, #Ondo State, has stated that he has no regrets do it.

The 45- year-old suspect, after being arrested, confessed to the crime, saying he burnt the house where the parents of his wife lived and killed eight persons. The suspect was one of the ex -convicts that escaped from Olokuta Prison after a jail break in 2013. According to him, he had in 2003, killed his first wife after she allegedly went away with N450, 000 belonging to him. On why he took the decision to burn the family of his wife to death, he said his wife aborted his 4-month pregnancy and took away some of his personal belongings to her parent’s house.

His words: “I have no regret killing them because when they did their own nobody punished them. I took the decision to set their house ablaze when it became clear that my wife had moved to her parent’s house with some of my belongings.

We had little altercations at home and she moved out of the house. I was the one paying their house rent and I was also responsible for their day-to -day living. I am a palm wine tapper and I always live up to expectation both at home and at my in-law’s house. My wife’s parent always asked for money from me and food stuffs and I always oblige”. Adenuga said he waited for months thinking that the family will rescind their decision but to no avail.

According to him: “I also reported the matter to the Police but they did not take any action. I therefore decided to set their house ablaze for my belongings in their custody to be destroyed but they were also burnt.” He said he was ready to face the consequences of his action....

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/30/she-aborted-my-pregnancy-ive-no-regrets-jilted-lover-who-set-ex-girlfriends-family-ablaze/

L

Your pregnancy? Na for your body the Belle dey?

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by Pavore9: 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
"The suspect was one of the ex -convicts that escaped from Olokuta Prison after a jail break in 2013. According to him, he had in 2003, killed his first wife after she allegedly went away with N450, 000 belonging to him'........ Hmm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) / Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers / Tordue Henry Salem: Missing National Assembly Vanguard Reporter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.