Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze (30686 Views)

Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder / Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by frozen70(f): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
This guy is frustrated already even before meeting the lady

He is even ready to die any moment

He killed his firs wife
He was an ex convict and a jail breaker
He burnt the house of family of 8 and you think he is happy being alive ❓

Just take him to the zoo and hand him over to lions, come with packer and broom the next day

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by 420active: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
Pavore9:
"The suspect was one of the ex -convicts that escaped from Olokuta Prison after a jail break in 2013. According to him, he had in 2003, killed his first wife after she allegedly went away with N450, 000 belonging to him'........ Hmm.

Thought I was the only one who saw this.. he still went to the police to report his wife before committing the crime... Hmmm
Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by raphy(m): 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
too much weed is bad.u will run.mad for some minutes but when ur eyes is clear u will.be surprise what u did.

say no to drugs.. this one pass weed I bet he took tramadol with cocaine.

heartless human.

he is not only a palm.wine tapper he has secret he does to get money..

only God can judge him.
Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by stanliwise(m): 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
For the wages of sin is death, the guy simply implied it for her, same treatment would be given to him.
I'm sure if was a female that did what he did, different excuses would have been brought up for her, people would say he was wicked to her he should bear all the cosequence.
We are truly living in a hypocritical world, am not justifying his crime but just saying the truth.
shut up jare..... Who are the ones bringing, So u mean we men shud start our justification episode too?
Tryna to make 2 + 1 = 4 mtchew

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by OdefaGirl(f): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
He is an unrepentant killer, so it means nothing to him to terminate someone's life and to go to jail.
Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by Princeofasia: 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
looks like something i can do when fully pissed, but na she i go kill not her family. i will kill her slowly and brutally
Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by MyGeneration(m): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Prison reality hasn't dawned on him yet. Very soon him eye go clear
Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by danietohbadt(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
If this idiot was killed in 2003 when he committed the first murder, this wouldn't have happened.

2 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by MissRaine69(f): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
Anger does not solve problems - anger only makes things worse.
Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by nurex01(m): 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
FAMILY OF ADOF HITLER STILL EXIST IN THIS WORLD O.

AFTER GOD ALMIGHTY, I FEAR HUMAN BEING TOO
Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by biebs: 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
post=77993122:

You have no regrets killing 8 people amongst them 5 innocent children?!
What an ANIMAL!

The court will have no regrets sentencing you to death also!

BLEEP YOU, your belongings AND YOUR WATERY SPERM!

why waste ur comment .... he dosent regret and if he mkes money anyhw will b released. so jus let nemesis do job eeehh
Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by mkoabiola: 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
This one na animal in human skin
Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by ebi14: 5:06am On May 01, 2019
ChiefSweetus:
What can I say? He makes a compelling argument.... undecided
seriously?
Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by ebi14: 5:07am On May 01, 2019
Uyi168:
.. Funny enough, Satan did nothing compared to what Yahweh did.. undecided
huh?
Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by bukatyne(f): 6:57am On May 01, 2019
Jayslicky:
For the wages of sin is death, the guy simply implied it for her, same treatment would be given to him.
I'm sure if was a female that did what he did, different excuses would have been brought up for her, people would say he was wicked to her he should bear all the cosequence.
We are truly living in a hypocritical world, am not justifying his crime but just saying the truth.

Read your post slowly this time and make sense.
Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by bukatyne(f): 7:09am On May 01, 2019
So he killed his first wife in 2003 because she stole N450k.

He broke out of jail in 2013 and met this GF.

Along the story, GF aborted 4mths pregnancy and carted away his belongings.

Guy man decided to do what he knows how to do best: kill and this time, 8 people.

They need to trace the first prison he broke out and make the people there pay.

Again, people need to go background checks, we have many psychopaths around us.
Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by Nobody: 8:35am On May 01, 2019
Jayslicky:
You are seriously fighting yourself.
Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by kingxsamz(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2019
grin Bloggers...
Nigerians can believe anything you tell them.
Re: She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze by ultimatekint(m): 10:51am On May 06, 2019
frankson1:

He said that he's ready to face the consequences angry

I should be employed to give him a very small torture and his eyes will clear since he's forming Mr. I am Strong
I need your service please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers / Tordue Henry Salem: Missing National Assembly Vanguard Reporter (Photos) / Imo: Gunmen Attack Njaba LG Secretariat, Burn Army Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.