Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Proof Of English - For A Daughter Applying To Stay With Mum In The UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Proof Of English - For A Daughter Applying To Stay With Mum In The UK (688 Views)

Child Survives Car Accident That Killed Mum In Minna. Help Needed To Find Family / How Possible To Travel Out If You Don't Know Anyone Abroad To Stay With / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Of English - For A Daughter Applying To Stay With Mum In The UK by gazilion: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
I need to help a friends daughter who is resident in Nigeria.
Her mother is now a permanent resident and she would like to join her in the UK.
I didn't realize they will need a proof of English as she is above 18 years.
I'm stuck filling the form at the moment.

Please which of the test of english is acceptable and where can she write one in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Of English - For A Daughter Applying To Stay With Mum In The UK by sybarite7(m): 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
I don't know much about it though but she may apply for IELTS or TOEFL from British council falomo Lagos
Re: Proof Of English - For A Daughter Applying To Stay With Mum In The UK by taurus2604(f): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
She is to write IELTS LIFE SKILL A1 exam. It's done in Lagos and Abuja only. You can get more info on British Council website.
gazilion:
I need to help a friends daughter who is resident in Nigeria.
Her mother is now a permanent resident and she would like to join her in the UK.
I didn't realize they will need a proof of English as she is above 18 years.
I'm stuck filling the form at the moment.

Please which of the test of english is acceptable and where can she write one in Nigeria.
Re: Proof Of English - For A Daughter Applying To Stay With Mum In The UK by gazilion: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
taurus2604:
She is to write IELTS LIFE SKILL A1 exam. It's done in Lagos and Abuja only. You can get more info on British Council website.

Thank you. This is useful information. Much appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Moving To Abidjan / Ekiti Tourism In Focus: Walking The Tourism Talk Part 1 / How Can I Relocate To Canada Without Any Agent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.