Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari (19779 Views)

Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket / Jamiu Asuku Impacting Kogi With Free Medical Bills, Empowerment, Scholarships / APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
This is not far from the truth!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by SaintM90(m): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
Yahaya bello is a bad example of youth in leadership shocked

I never believed that a man who was given honey free of charge will prefer to use Ashes instead! angry

Remember, bathe a dog, comb a dog, a dog is still a dog

Yahaya issa fool embarassed

4 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by MikeBetty(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
This Is Change And You People Are Complaining Of Hardship, We Are Gallantly Marching To The NEXT LEVEL Where Crying And Gnashing Of Teeth Abound.

1 Like

Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by crossfm: 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Lol.B to B.your are correct.
Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by duality(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bull shhit..

Which history will judge you for letting Yahaya Bello return as governor?

Will the history judge you for returning Buhari?

Is Buhari better than Bello?

If Bello can't win the election because of incompetence or other reasons, how come Buhari won.

The same way Buhari won, is the same way Bello can win.

1 Like

Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by obyrich(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]
Iyke, tell Bello to pay workers their salary.
He will pay the remaining 4 months salary
Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by Bossjakande: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

not here pls u said u were gonna share ur love story pls mention me in anoda room.
Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by papiwyte(m): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bello is a failure ......

1 Like

Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by Biglittlelois(f): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bossjakande:
not here pls u said u were gonna share ur love story pls mention me in anoda room.

I never said I will share my love story, you mentioned I should but I ignored, meaning I wouldn't share it.
Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by Almunjid(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Nonsense since when did APC start getting scared of fielding unpopular candidates ? after all they fielded the father of Ineptitude Buhari and found a way to rig for him so they should also use INEC to rig in Bello because what is good for Buhari is good for Bello

Radarada!

2 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by baike: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
bello i hear say na yahoo boygringrin
Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by superstar1(m): 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
If Ikpeazu can win Abia with Kerosene infrastructure, I am sure Bello too can win Kogi cheesy cheesy grin
Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by Bossjakande: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I never said I will share my love story, you mentioned I should but I ignored, meaning I wouldn't share it.
no problem dear if u dont trust me as a friend. u cant put pains in ur heart foreva sometimes u say it out and feel beta. have a good evening
Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by SUCCEED001(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
The problem with the electorates in this part of the world is that even after the the incompetence of the person some how we still vote the person back. I won't be surprise if Bello returns....

2 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by Biglittlelois(f): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bossjakande:
no problem dear if u dont trust me as a friend. u cant put pains in ur heart foreva sometimes u say it out and feel beta. have a good evening

Lol I do not feel pain, I just dont like divulging all my life's experiences when it comes to relationships, thanks for the concern though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by naijaschoolguru(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
celeiyke:

Is he the only governor owing?
Yahya Bello, has not paid some people their salary, since he came on board. Some people are working very hard, they are not on his payroll and he didn't sack them. Sir what are you going to say to that? Assuming these people in questions were to be your relatives.

1 Like

Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by damlawrence101: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
Must he be among d governors day owes ?
celeiyke:

Is he the only governor owing?
Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
this group are clown if really Bello doesn't deserve a second term...let those who need d position in apc contest and let apc organise a fair and free primary elections...whatever d outcome de shd be prepared to face pdp...all this nonsense noise no matter...bello has right to contest again let the process and d people decide his fate....simple and short
Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by Reference(m): 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin...the 'White Lion' of the Confluence...
Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by abraham01emma01: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bello pay them their salaries. That money is not your person money.

Without be told you have stained your political Carrier.
Winning
Governor! Governor!! Governor!!! Is Not possible even councilor from his ward he cannot win of his heartless, devilish attitude, unmerciful hearts and lack of administrative skills
Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by celeiyke: 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

So what's your point

We should elect someone that cannot manage his state properly

Kogi should re-elect someone who cannot pay them

Are you for real

Didn't u re elect Buhari?
Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by LordKO(m): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Saw this on TVC and Channels yesterday, where are the zombies who knows more than Apc stakeholders, especially that ngenedopemu undecided

I was told you'll be standing as a candidate in the election, so let me know if you need a campaign treasurer. I'm good in keeping campaign funds.
Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by 116Abegunde168: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Oh dear

Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

The truth is finally out!!!

Dino Melaye was right afterall!!!

Yahaya Bello is a dent to any youth aspiring for any political office!

He is a mistake that mustn't be repeated

For the first time APC put the state interest first above any political interest!

I hope that whoever they would present will be an achiever and not a puppet if not Kogi is going straight to PDP!!!
Kogi is done and dusted for PDP already.

1 Like

Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
damlawrence101:
Must he be among d governors day owes ?
But nor be say e nor go pay o
Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by Biglittlelois(f): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
LordKO:

I was told you'll be standing as a candidate in the election, so let me know if you need a campaign treasurer. I'm good in keeping campaign funds.

Lol okay.
Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by Yorubasaredogs: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
StarUp:
Bello can still win... If Regina Daniels can marry her grandfather's age mate then anything is possible... By the way this is Nigeria(a land where the enemy of the masses wins elections: ask the president he will tell you better).
What does Regina Daniels personal life got to do with bello? Is Regina owing any worker. You could have compared yahaya bello with buhari who was elected by the same kogi electorates that are complaining bitterly against yahaya.
Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by paix(m): 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
Yahaya Bello is Buhari's annointed son. If Gandollar can win in Kano, Bello will win.
Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by OhiOfIhima: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
Tomide007:
.Yahaya bello himself knows that he can't win

Just for one reason, if APC didn't give him ticket. If otherwise, whether people vote or not, he is expert in rigging institution. That is the reason he was so arrogant n rude.
Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by Charly68: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
Worst Governor ever..
Re: APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari by Diaby108(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
even if goat is his opponent, yahaya Bello will still lose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari observes Juma’at prayers at the Grand Mosque ahead of the OIC s / Has Power Been Restored In Your Area? / Buhari Administration Fifth Anniversary Factsheet (may 2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.