Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

What Is The Title Of Your Song? WDLYS With Ife. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is The Title Of Your Song? WDLYS With Ife. (175 Views)

What's The Title Of This Song? / What Is The Title Of The Song In Joy The Soap Advert / I Need To Download A Song, Don't Know The Title. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Title Of Your Song? WDLYS With Ife. by DejiPlug(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
On another interesting episode of her enlightening We Don't Like Your Song podcast, renowned broadcaster with Kennis FM, Ife Ajagbe, tackles another error usually committed by inexperienced newbies within the entertainment industry, Title of Your Song.

Listen to how your song title affects you and Share, So Many Out There Really Need This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnLcMb6_qiQ

(1) (Reply)

Alabee - Slave Coast (prod. By Ekeyzondabeat) / Follow Me On Instagram And I Will Do D Same / VIDEO & AUDIO: Bawizo - Ibadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.