Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

What's The Title Of This Song? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What's The Title Of This Song? (1040 Views)

What Is The Title Of This Islamic Song By Late Alh Waheed Ariyo??? / What Is The Title Of The Song In Joy The Soap Advert / I Need To Download A Song, Don't Know The Title. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Title Of This Song? by Samfigo1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
I think it was Yinka ayefele that sang it.

I remember few lines of the lyrics, it goes thus;
Eni ba loun fe ma di mi lona ire ayo mi ( He who wants to block my goodness)
Tabi to fe ma gbogun ti'se mi o(Or standing against by profession)
Boya ninu ile ni tabi leyin odi(whether home or abroad)
Oro ayajo tinu Bibeli ni ma kafun( I will read the powerful words of the Bible to him...

Please, this is how far I can go. Don't mind my translations, I think I tried with them sha. Lol.
Re: What's The Title Of This Song? by josielewa(m): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
check his new dawn album...i cant remember vividly....

its ire ni temi....ire lotun, ire losi, ma ri re gba

(1) (Reply)

Music Promoters Needed / Best Gospel Song 2006/2007. / Sneak "preview" Of Knaye's New Video "flashing Lights"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.