Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

The Real Reason Why Fg Is Clamping Down On Prostitutes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Real Reason Why Fg Is Clamping Down On Prostitutes (1240 Views)

NNPCL Deal: Repaying $3.3bn Loan With $12bn Crude Oil By FG Is Puzzling! - Atiku / FG Clamping Down On #endsars Members, Freeze Their Acct, Release No-fly-list. / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reason Why Fg Is Clamping Down On Prostitutes by NORSIYK(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
The Hijab Wearing Stripper That Angered The FCT Authorities to Start The Clampdown On Abuja Night Clubs and Arresting and Molesting of some of the alleged Strippers

Re: The Real Reason Why Fg Is Clamping Down On Prostitutes by nery4u(m): 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
This is serious
Re: The Real Reason Why Fg Is Clamping Down On Prostitutes by MikeBetty(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
nery4u:
This is serious
I Think Its True. When I Travelled To Yobe, A Man Built A Hotel, He Made A Written Courtesy Of Emir Not To Allow Clubbing, Or Single Ladies Access To His Hotel.
Re: The Real Reason Why Fg Is Clamping Down On Prostitutes by mysticwarrior(m): 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
MikeBetty:
I Think Its True. When I Travelled To Yobe, A Man Built A Hotel, He Made A Written Courtesy Of Emir Not To Allow Clubbing, Or Single Ladies Access To His Hotel.
that doesn't mean that there are no prostitutes in Yobe.
Re: The Real Reason Why Fg Is Clamping Down On Prostitutes by oyatz(m): 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
It's very rare to find professional Prostitutes in Yobe State.
However you can easily find divorcees that can have sex with men in their homes but not living in brothels.

If not for Boko Haram, Yobe is a very nice place to explore.

mysticwarrior:
that doesn't mean that there are no prostitutes in Yobe.

(1) (Reply)

Masquerade Spotted Doing Frog Jump As Commanded By Military Man / Graduate Hacks Government Database And Employed Himself / 76yr Old, ‘beaten To Death With Her Own Walking Stick’ While Trying To Help Neig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.