Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

How God Kill A Lecturer For Failing My Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How God Kill A Lecturer For Failing My Daughter (1174 Views)

Tanzanian Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Time / 16-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ghana For Failing An Exam (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns Fake University Lecturer For N410,000 Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Kill A Lecturer For Failing My Daughter by Eddyrocky(m): 7:50am On Jan 28, 2021
“How God kill the lecturer that fails my daughter for refusing to sleep with him" - Bishop narrates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6uFgTgvBks
Re: How God Kill A Lecturer For Failing My Daughter by nzeobi(m): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2021
If he is trying to sleep with your daughter and failing her then you should recorded the incidence reported to the right authorities or even posted it on social media
Re: How God Kill A Lecturer For Failing My Daughter by orisa37: 7:59am On Jan 28, 2021
Eddyrocky:
“How God kill the lecturer that fails my daughter for refusing to sleep with him" - Bishop narrates

JESUS SAVES !!!
Re: How God Kill A Lecturer For Failing My Daughter by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2021
Laughing . .there is zero diff btw pastorz and m0tivati0nal speakerz . .laughing. . Was listening to apostle sule marriage counsel. .i was just laughing
Re: How God Kill A Lecturer For Failing My Daughter by orisa37: 8:06am On Jan 28, 2021
Eddyrocky:

seunmsg(m) have you heard that?

JESUS SAVES!!!
Re: How God Kill A Lecturer For Failing My Daughter by seunmsg(m): 10:31am On Jan 28, 2021
orisa37:

seunmsg(m) have you heard that?

JESUS SAVES!!!

All hail the assassin god who now goes about killing lecturers for failing students. Una well done o.
Re: How God Kill A Lecturer For Failing My Daughter by Charmingrascal(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2021
Eddyrocky:

Pastor God is not an assassin.
God is not a hire killer.
Re: How God Kill A Lecturer For Failing My Daughter by orisa37: 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
seunmsg:

All hail the assassin god who now goes about killing lecturers for failing students. Una well done o.

Like seriously, God doesn't kill but gives Power to Satan to handle deserving demons.
Re: How God Kill A Lecturer For Failing My Daughter by orisa37: 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
seunmsg:

Like seriously, God doesn't kill but gives Power to Satan to handle deserving demons. Wasn't that Lecturer wicked? The LORD WATCHES OVER THE RIGHTEOUS BUT THE WICKED SHALL PERISH.
Re: How God Kill A Lecturer For Failing My Daughter by harmargedon: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
orisa37:

Like seriously, God doesn't kill but gives Power to Satan to handle deserving demons. Wasn't that Lecturer wicked? The LORD WATCHES OVER THE RIGHTEOUS BUT THE WICKED SHALL PERISH.
abegi make we hia word. so God dey use Satan do him dirty works abi.
Re: How God Kill A Lecturer For Failing My Daughter by orisa37: 5:20am On Jan 29, 2021
harmargedon:

God has no dirty works. Selfishness Created DISOBEDIENCE. ATHEISTS made JESUS TO RESURRECT. HE IS COMING BACK TO WIPE OUT ALL DIRTS. THEN WE SHALL HAVE NEW JERUSALEM FOR MY TYPE ONLY. YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN WIPED OUT 'COS YOU'RE SELFISH.
Re: How God Kill A Lecturer For Failing My Daughter by orisa37: 5:23am On Jan 29, 2021
harmargedon:

God has no dirty works. Selfishness Created DISOBEDIENCE. ATHEISTS made JESUS TO RESURRECT. HE IS COMING BACK TO WIPE OUT ALL DIRTS. THEN WE SHALL HAVE NEW JERUSALEM FOR MY TYPE ONLY. YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN WIPED OUT 'COS YOU'RE SELFISH.

SATAN IS THE QUALITY CONTROLLER OF GOD AND IT KNOWS ITS LIMITATIONS.
Re: How God Kill A Lecturer For Failing My Daughter by harmargedon: 6:26am On Jan 29, 2021
orisa37:

SATAN IS THE QUALITY CONTROLLER OF GOD AND IT KNOWS ITS LIMITATIONS.
lol, sorry to disappoint you, but Jesus bone box was found in his family tomb. She he's not even the first Messiah. Always learn to read wide. let me give you a hint, make a research on Gabriel's Stone.
Re: How God Kill A Lecturer For Failing My Daughter by hopefulLandlord: 7:20am On Jan 29, 2021
All hail the assassin that doesn't even receive payment

1 Like

Re: How God Kill A Lecturer For Failing My Daughter by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:04am On Jan 29, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Re: How God Kill A Lecturer For Failing My Daughter by Tulsaguy: 8:26am On Jan 29, 2021
ok

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu Makes Shocking Revelation In Our Exclusive Interview / I Took The Loan Because They Where Disturbing Me With Their Advertise in m Phone / Unidentified Corpses In Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.