Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Another Sex Tape Of Cardi B's Fiance Offset Leaks Online (watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Sex Tape Of Cardi B's Fiance Offset Leaks Online (watch Video) (2020 Views)

This Wall Painting Of Cardi B In Brooklyn That Looks Like Tonto Dikeh / Before And After Photo Of Cardi B When She Was Still A Young Girl / LEAKED Twerk Video Of Cardi B BEFORE She Got Butt Implants (+18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Sex Tape Of Cardi B's Fiance Offset Leaks Online (watch Video) by Petfadblog1: 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
[img]https://4.bp..com/-LwI0sphuwMU/XMiGmsNnD7I/AAAAAAAAB6Y/sNX02K-MAc4yRHr5hrX0nZSI5Turu3eOgCEwYBhgL/s1600/Screenshot_2019-04-30-18-29-25.png[/img]
Another sex tape of Cardi B's fiance Offset leaks online (Watch Video)
Cardi B's fiance and Migos rapper, Offset has been targeted again as his sex tape with another woman has made it to the internet.
The celebrity couple have been battling to save their relationship following series of cheating allegations and sex tape leak.
In this new 7sec footage, Offset is clearly seen having sexual relation with an unidentified lady, whose face wasn't captured in the video.
This comes after Cardi B explained to Cosmopolitan why she hasn't called off her engagement to Offset amid all the cheating scandals.
"It’s like everybody is coming down my neck like, ‘Why are you not leaving him? You have low self-esteem.’ I don’t have low self-esteem … I know I look good. I know I’m rich, I know I’m talented. I know I could get any man I want—any basketball player, football player. But I want to work out my shit with my man, and I don’t got to explain why," she said, adding that it's ultimately up to her to decide how she wants to move forward in the relationship although she knows he's in the wrong."
"It’s not right, what he f--king did — but people don’t know what I did, ’cause I ain’t no angel," she continued.
Watch the video below
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/04/another-sex-tape-of-cardi-bs-fiance.html
Re: Another Sex Tape Of Cardi B's Fiance Offset Leaks Online (watch Video) by nery4u(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
Petfadblog1:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-LwI0sphuwMU/XMiGmsNnD7I/AAAAAAAAB6Y/sNX02K-MAc4yRHr5hrX0nZSI5Turu3eOgCEwYBhgL/s1600/Screenshot_2019-04-30-18-29-25.png[/img]
Another sex tape of Cardi B's fiance Offset leaks online (Watch Video)
Cardi B's fiance and Migos rapper, Offset has been targeted again as his sex tape with another woman has made it to the internet.
The celebrity couple have been battling to save their relationship following series of cheating allegations and sex tape leak.
In this new 7sec footage, Offset is clearly seen having sexual relation with an unidentified lady, whose face wasn't captured in the video.
This comes after Cardi B explained to Cosmopolitan why she hasn't called off her engagement to Offset amid all the cheating scandals.
"It’s like everybody is coming down my neck like, ‘Why are you not leaving him? You have low self-esteem.’ I don’t have low self-esteem … I know I look good. I know I’m rich, I know I’m talented. I know I could get any man I want—any basketball player, football player. But I want to work out my shit with my man, and I don’t got to explain why," she said, adding that it's ultimately up to her to decide how she wants to move forward in the relationship although she knows he's in the wrong."
"It’s not right, what he f--king did — but people don’t know what I did, ’cause I ain’t no angel," she continued.
Watch the video below
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/04/another-sex-tape-of-cardi-bs-fiance.html

Ok
Re: Another Sex Tape Of Cardi B's Fiance Offset Leaks Online (watch Video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
When the sextape of how cardi drugged men and stole their valuables when she worked as a stripper offset stood beside her and defended her against her critics.

(1) (Reply)

Crossdresser Caught In Abuja Shocks Mob By Stripping Himself / Igbo Girl Won The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021, Check Out Her Picture / I’m born-again; don’t judge me by my IndecentStar past, says Davido’s Anita Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.