Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Igbo Girl Won The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021, Check Out Her Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo Girl Won The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021, Check Out Her Picture (2025 Views)

Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says / This Lady Says She Looks Like Speed Darlington - Check Her Picture / Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Girl Won The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021, Check Out Her Picture by Tsemayeblizzx: 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria beauty pageant is one of Nigeriansost prestigious pageant that have been running for over 20 years, last year the pageant could not be conducted due to covid-19 virus.

The winner of this year most beautiful girl in Nigeria beauty pageant is Oluchi Madubuike who is originally from Abia State, but represented Abuja during the pageant. She is a registered nurse, who is advocating for blood cancer after loosing her mother to the disease.

You can see more of her pictures here.

https://www.warrionlyson.com.ng/2021/09/the-most-beautiful-girl-in-nigeria-2021.html

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Girl Won The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021, Check Out Her Picture by Aidejay(m): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Just like everything else in this country the standards of beauty has also dropped.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Girl Won The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021, Check Out Her Picture by Magnoliaa(f): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
cheesycheesy Lilvicky68, come and see o. What do you have to say? Any word of encouragement for me? Asin looking up to my road modems like Miss Oluchi 'ere?

You inspire me, baby girlie. I'm coming after you... buh the girl beside her is foiner o.
Re: Igbo Girl Won The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021, Check Out Her Picture by lilvicky68(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:
cheesycheesy Lilvicky68, come and see o. What do you have to say? Any word of encouragement for me? Asin looking up to my road modems like Miss Oluchi 'ere?

You inspire me, baby girlie. I'm coming after you... buh the girl beside her is foine o.
I don't know the yardstick they used in measuring this beauty.. but this girl no fine abeg..
You go fine pass her self

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girl Won The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021, Check Out Her Picture by Magnoliaa(f): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
lilvicky68:

I don't know the yardstick they used in measuring this beauty.. but this girl no fine abeg..
You go fine pass her self

Lol. Yah. She ain't that pretty. I wonder too. Maybe they added other things like career, vision, bla bla bla.
Re: Igbo Girl Won The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021, Check Out Her Picture by SunshineHQ(m): 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
nairaland alphas will start beating their meat now
Re: Igbo Girl Won The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021, Check Out Her Picture by Generalwoodz(m): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
Flavor the musician! On your mark, set go!
Re: Igbo Girl Won The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021, Check Out Her Picture by Generalwoodz(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
SunshineHQ:
nairaland alphas will start beating their meat now
you'll rush to the mall and get a long and fat cucumber if I show you my abs.
Re: Igbo Girl Won The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021, Check Out Her Picture by SunshineHQ(m): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Generalwoodz:
you'll rush to the mall and get a long and fat cucumber if I show you my abs.
lol ode! he say abs
Re: Igbo Girl Won The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021, Check Out Her Picture by Generalwoodz(m): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
SunshineHQ:
lol ode! he say abs
hehehe...sorry. I mean my pit. My armpits. You gonna drool and go all wet down there when you see my armpit.
Re: Igbo Girl Won The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021, Check Out Her Picture by SunshineHQ(m): 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
Generalwoodz:
hehehe...sorry. I mean my pit. My armpits. You gonna drool and go all wet down there when you see my armpit.
d way u dey show ur mama wey she dey wet abi?grin
Re: Igbo Girl Won The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021, Check Out Her Picture by muller101(m): 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
See her face like vampire lizard.
Re: Igbo Girl Won The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021, Check Out Her Picture by idris646(m): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
my babe younger sister fine pass this one na..
Re: Igbo Girl Won The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021, Check Out Her Picture by tommy589(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
Aidejay:
Just like everything else in this country the standards of beauty has also dropped.

Gone are the days

In Nigeria,the beautiful queens are no longer born sad
Re: Igbo Girl Won The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021, Check Out Her Picture by Generalwoodz(m): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
SunshineHQ:
d way u dey show ur sugar mama wey she dey wet abi?grin
She's used to it

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girl Won The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021, Check Out Her Picture by Roma10: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
Her body hear wa! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Media Personality, Denrele Edun, Shares Lovely Family Photos / Damoche Death: LASU Students Fear Revenge Attacks / Basketmouth Bought A Brand New Car For His Wife As Her Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.