Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage (53172 Views)

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas / Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks / Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by MiddleSpot: 3:37pm On May 01, 2019
donc26:
Two set of women to avoid if u want to enjoy your marriage
1: owerri women
2: Asaba women
stay away from them if you want a blissful marriage.

Lol asaba women.
Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by Deltatoto: 6:55pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Guy
what?
Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by Deltatoto: 6:55pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Lol asaba women.
why this?asaba women or women living in Asaba ?
Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by MiddleSpot: 6:56pm On May 01, 2019
Deltatoto:
why this?asaba women or women living in Asaba ?

Na you talk am o Deltatoto
Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by Deltatoto: 6:58pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Na you talk am o Deltatoto
guy later pls I wan fuk one smally now for my compound her mama go church.
Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by Johncables402: 6:58pm On May 01, 2019
Shameless idiots ranting online. Is it there daughter. What is wrong with all these poor idiots ?. Who this girl chose to marry is her business , and if the mother support , who are we to talk ?
Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by Cityguy: 4:46pm On May 02, 2019
The guys are angry they can never have her whike the girls are angry wishing they are in her shoes but pride no go allow them admit. One even called his prick 'old'. Go and continue with your young prick. Let's see how far it helps you. Yeye people who can't afford to spare little joy for other people and respect their decisions.
Re: Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage by Cityguy: 5:06pm On May 02, 2019
ReneeNuttall:

Oga I'm petty sure she saw all the handwritings on the wall before she jumped into that marriage. What ever is her reason for marrying that man is solely her business and not mine.I mean what's my business with how other people run their private affair? Celebrity or no celebrity ,she chose that part herself and what ever happens in the long run she will definitely bear it after all its her choice.My only problem is that ,the news is becoming unbecoming, and those people throwing tantrums ain't even more better than her.What ever happened to US minding our business and staying off other peoples private lives? If her decision makes her happy that's her cup of coffee, if it doesn't, its also her cup of coffee.
Very right jare. Bottom line is we should mind our businesses or go look for one if we don't have any. In sane clime, she could sue them all badmouths for cyberbullying and invasion of privacy. It's not only when we strip people over our false sense of 'guardian of moral light' that we outstep our bounds. Who pillow throwing help? Throw pillow today and throw punches tomorrow. We no dey see? Those who marry young mates and the man dies in days or weeks abi even fierce divorce littering our blog space nko? We no dey see? Abegi, make everybody face front and shapally move and let this girl have her bliss joor.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dbanj Touching Amber Rose's Bosom At His Party (PHOTO) / Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians / Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.