Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,157 members, 7,860,144 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

How Can I Remain Relevant In This Ever Changing World ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Remain Relevant In This Ever Changing World ? (244 Views)

I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked / UNILAG: ‘I Remain VC’, Ogundipe Reacts To Removal By Governing Council / Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Remain Relevant In This Ever Changing World ? by Honbright(m): 4:50am On May 01, 2019
Presently the world is moving to an age where some disciplines and skills might be abolished and rendered useless, because of the advent of new technologies which keep on revolving as the day goes by.
Some jobs might just go on extinction, and so many workers become irrelevant because they have refused to grow with the age. A time is coming when Apps, computers, machines will be occupying over 50% of the workforce of a nation.

Technology is advancing to a height where your certificate minus technology will equal to zero. The ICT world is growing to that level of prominence.
No employer will want to keep a staff and pay every month, when he or she is aware that the duties of the said staff can be carried out with just one click from Google play store.

Friends, workers, etc be wise..be wise..be wise!!
If i may ask today, where are the manual typewriters of 10,20 years ago? They have found something else doing for themselves; for the ones that refuse to upgrade

SO WHAT SHOULD WE DO TO AVOID BEING VICTIMS?

Grow with the age: simple!
How?
That's why VAM ICT skill acquisition is here.
The world is ruled by possessing extraordinary knowledge of simple things.
Learn how to shape the world with sharp images, pictures, illustrations and graphics communication packages.

We organize an Online training and also work on these set of ICT skills Such as: graphics design, flyer, business ID card, Building blog site, converting blog/website to Android app, ID card designing, Video Editing, Hard copy text/Handwritten text to Soft copy, Social media marketing to boost business, Tracking of recently lost phones, cartooning, photoshopping, CV writing, Certificate Designing- TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING AND BE SELF RELIANCE, CONTACT US VIA CALL/WHATSAPP @>>> 08072633727

You can do all these with your phone: Wow, so interesting! Click here>>> https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2019/04/how-can-i-remain-relevant-in-this-ever.html

Re: How Can I Remain Relevant In This Ever Changing World ? by Chinashopping84: 5:36am On May 01, 2019
keep on improving yourself...

(1) (Reply)

2018 WAEC GCE Held Result / Rhodes University Postdoctoral Fellowships In South Africa / Outcome Of The Media Mobility Held By AAUA SUG, JCC And National Association Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.