Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,224 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking (53696 Views)

Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) / Throwback Photos Of Aliko Dangote With Friends / Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by wellmax(m): 7:43am On May 01, 2019
Came with his own water.
Trust nobody
Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by Ramon92: 7:43am On May 01, 2019
Yhmm
Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by EmekaBlue(m): 7:45am On May 01, 2019
Nothing about this picture biko!

sarrki is using style to talk against E-money the cheerful giver....abeg who ur nigerian govt made dangote epp...

Gerrarahia mehn
Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by coolfems(m): 7:46am On May 01, 2019

Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by ashjay001(m): 7:49am On May 01, 2019
sarrki:
Aliko Dangote is humble to the core

You hardly see him spraying at occasion

Poor people claiming to be rich

If you actually sweat for your money you hardly spend it recklessly

But, seriously, no side table for VIPs
Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by grandstar(m): 7:52am On May 01, 2019
The guy isn't even drinking Eva water like some people who have 0.001% of his wealth

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by deenee: 7:56am On May 01, 2019
The man moves around with everything...even his own water and food
Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by BlueAir: 7:58am On May 01, 2019
sarrki:

that last statement is real but hoes will never assimilate that, till they transform into Benz grin Or luckily dump from one violent relationship to another

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by TGMISKY(m): 8:09am On May 01, 2019
Las las money good. Only am 2 bottle water.
Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by nicepoker101(m): 8:15am On May 01, 2019
ozoono:
one is for him y anoda I guess for some one else
FTC for d first time, suen do d needful

Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by Larryomooba(m): 8:16am On May 01, 2019
sarrki:

I'm tired of readin this
Are u d one feeding Emoney and Dino melaye

Show off is a tin of the heart and its choice not a poverty sometin

Bsyds its Yoruba dat spray money in occasions mostly not northerners
Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by Rimfa: 8:21am On May 01, 2019
Buhari is a goat
Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by tydi(m): 8:23am On May 01, 2019
Amuocha:
Nigeria's money

anumpama.. let's say it's Nigeria money which I believe he worked for.. can't you see he is using it wisely
Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by Codes151(m): 8:45am On May 01, 2019
Meaning?
Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by cardoctor(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2019
Don't trust any bottled water. Carry it own
Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by macello4(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2019
sarrki:

grin grin grin

animal u won kee me with laugh ni.
Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by PopeFlatino(m): 9:46am On May 01, 2019
So if I want blow now,,Naa to buy two bottle water to every occasion ..noted cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by xjiggy: 10:11am On May 01, 2019
The shoe is what got me. So much foolish people going about not wearing a shoe more than twice and here is Africa's richest man wearing shoes that are not so new. Considering he hardly walks, those shoes are well used. In short, those shoes have paid their dues. Much respect Sir.
Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by WetSmoke: 10:47am On May 01, 2019
He is drinking water and minding his business. How about you?
Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by Cholls(m): 10:48am On May 01, 2019
Redoil:
To me Tinubu always spraying money to Yoruba people at his gate post at bourdillion is far more humble
my brother, you can't compare, Tinubu is a politician.
Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by mechanics(m): 11:27am On May 01, 2019
humble to the core, anyone who really works hard for money won't spray money anyhow.
Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by sarrki(m): 12:56pm On May 01, 2019
post=78002296:

Hahahahaha cheesy grin wink grin cheesy.
This your lawyer meme no be for here o.
We don laugh tire for area! cheesy wink grin wink grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by sarrki(m): 12:56pm On May 01, 2019
macello4:
animal u won kee me with laugh ni.

Nah tru nah
Re: Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking by dederocs(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2019
Dumb post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos / Somebody Won 36.7 Million Naira From Bet9ja Today / Forbes 30 Under 30: Meet Omoha Nduka, 25-Years-Nigerian real Estate Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.