Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) (37658 Views)

Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG / Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery / An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by TheDemola: 10:11am On May 22, 2023

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by Japa007: 10:18am On May 22, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by Ever8090: 10:20am On May 22, 2023
Ok...
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by TheDemola: 10:22am On May 22, 2023
Emir of Kano

Governor of Edo

Governor of Ogun

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by TheDemola: 10:28am On May 22, 2023
Aliko Dangote, Baba Davido grin Former Governor Osoba

Senator Ben Bruce

The Main Control Room of the refinery

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by herkeem: 10:30am On May 22, 2023
Good

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by Redoil: 10:30am On May 22, 2023
but this same refinery has been commissioned be fore or am i missing something

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by IgOga(m): 10:32am On May 22, 2023
Redoil:

shocked shocked shocked Where?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by Guestlander: 10:35am On May 22, 2023
Redoil:

The Fertilizer plant was commissioned.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by NOC1(m): 10:37am On May 22, 2023
Redoil:
But this same refinery has been commissioned before or am I missing something

Na you commission am?

Thank me for editing your comment.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by yemmight(m): 10:39am On May 22, 2023
Redoil:

Laying foundation is different from commissioning.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by kokoA(m): 11:00am On May 22, 2023
Redoil:
Yes you are missing something.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by Axis313(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2023
We just hope it will make the price of petroleum products to drop.

18 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 11:44am On May 22, 2023
fuckuigbos:
Igbos will not like this.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Tinubu
Lmfao ask Dangote who his biggest distributor are for all his business

Every rich man know you can't successfully lunch a product n it gets traction without Igbos as far as Nigeria is concerned

About the refinery ...I haven't been a big fan ...the business model doesn't make much sense to me ...it's appears too weak structurally for me as I see opportunities to beat it in a free market

I know people see it too ...warri Kaduna crude pipeline is this refinery greatest weaklink for the Nigerian market ...but I know he might be targeting the west and central African market

Let's watch him for 5 years ...let the industry mature , laws stabilized ...I hope to see more players with 150,000bpd to 250,000bpd built to target specific zones in Nigeria

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by TheDemola: 11:45am On May 22, 2023
1. PMB
2. PRESIDENTS OF GHANA AND CAMEROON
3. SANWO-OLU, SHETTIMA AND EMEFIELE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by yarimo(m): 11:50am On May 22, 2023
Redoil:
You took too much mkpurumiri that is why you are missing Something

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by Twistaray(m): 12:08pm On May 22, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lmfao ask Dangote who his biggest distributor are for all his business

Every rich man know you can't successfully lunch a product n it gets traction without Igbos as far as Nigeria is concerned

About the refinery ...I haven't been a big fan ...the business model doesn't make much sense to me ...it's appears too weak structurally for me as I see opportunities to beat it in a free market

Wow, really, at the emboldened.
I would love to be enlightened tho, can you explain better how?

NB; I am just a curious learner.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by plumcomm: 12:12pm On May 22, 2023
Redoil:
yes nah,for your village.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by denzel231: 12:13pm On May 22, 2023
Gathering of fools

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by SultanOfAbia: 12:13pm On May 22, 2023
Ok
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by FalseProphet1(m): 12:13pm On May 22, 2023
Would this refinery cushion the effect of the fuel subsidy removal?

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by atobs4real(m): 12:14pm On May 22, 2023
Wow !!! May Nigeria be great again

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by money121(m): 12:14pm On May 22, 2023
Dangote, Dangote
Dangote still dey find money o
I no dey, I no dey
I no dey sleep on the money o
Who I be?
Who I be?
Wey make I no go find money o
I no dey send anybody o
Me I dey hustle gan gan

PLEASE PATRONIZE MY ROOFING BUSINESS OOO
EDAKUN

WHATSAPP 08085310359 FOR quality Roofing sheet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by driand(m): 12:14pm On May 22, 2023
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by tolue42(m): 12:15pm On May 22, 2023
Beautiful!!

Inside one of the office..

https://youtube.com/shorts/-LHp5dhU7Vg?feature=share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by GreaterFuture(m): 12:15pm On May 22, 2023
Ok...
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by NinjaMetahuman: 12:15pm On May 22, 2023
Redoil:
yes, you are not only missing something, you are missing everything.

7 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by toyinjimoh(m): 12:15pm On May 22, 2023
Good gesture i hope this will stop importation of crude oil from overseas also if government can revive Kaduna and porthacourt refinery aswel this will really help our economy meanwhile all nigerians are living in Dangote world whether you like it or not

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by olahero(m): 12:15pm On May 22, 2023
TINUBU created the Lekki Free Trade Zone.

Thank you God for this opportunity you created through Dangote.

IPOB man is on the sitting as well, I hope he would be able to talk sense to his people, we want peace and progress.

God bless Nigeria

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by fuckJones(f): 12:16pm On May 22, 2023
God bless tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by Savechild23: 12:16pm On May 22, 2023
Another method for eastern oil drainage system

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / Fidelity Bank Appoints Nneka Onyeali-Ikpe As New MD / What Is The Difference Btw Treasury Bill And Fixed Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.